Dungeons & Dragons Online: Menace of the Underdark release date announced
Out in June.
Dungeons & Dragons Online: Menace of the Underdark, the first major expansion to the free-to-play fantasy MMO, launches on 25th June, Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment has announced.
European and US players can pre-purchase the Turbine developed Menace of the Underdark to get exclusive items for use at launch.
Today sees the launch of the Web of Chaos content update, designed to act as the prologue to Underdark.
Menace of the Underdark includes, in Warner Bros' words:
- Three New Forgotten Realms Adventure Packs - Featuring a multitude of epic adventures, unprecedented new wilderness areas with challenging objectives, a host of dungeons, and more!
- The King's Forest: Explore deep into the King's Forest and defend the village of Eveningstar from Lolth's Drow legions.
- The Underdark: Venture down into the Underdark and confront Lolth's elite followers in the Drow city of Sschindlyryn.
- The Demonweb: Journey to Lolth's home plane, battle demon hordes and confront the spider goddess herself as you attempt to stop her scheme.
- Attain Epic levels to 25! Deadly battles and high-speed action continue as your advance your character to the Epic level 25!
- Introducing Epic Destinies - Attain epic enhancements as you progress through levels 20-25!
Buy the Collector's or Standard Pre-Purchase Editions and you'll get:
- The Druid Class: Wield nature's magic or transform into a powerful animal form as you play the all new shape-shifting Druid class!
- Eveningstar Challenge Pack: New challenge quests for levels 15-25!
There is a raft of editions available, each with its own set of bonuses. There's more on the official DDO website.