Sony has confirmed official RRPs for both the first wave of Vita games and the system's proprietary memory cards.
As detailed on the EU PlayStation Blog, the following first party launch titles are priced as follows:
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss - €49.99/£44.99
- ModNation Racers: Road Trip - €39.99/£34.99
- Everybody's Golf - €39.99/£34.99
- WipEout 2048 - €39.99/£34.99
- Unit 13 - €39.99/£34.99
- Little Deviants - €29.99/£24.99
- Reality Fighters - €29.99/£24.99
As previously reported, you'll need one of Sony's proprietary memory cards to play most of those titles. Here's how much those will cost you:
- 4Gb Memory Card - €19.99/£17.99
- 8Gb Memory Card - €34.99/£31.99
- 16Gb Memory Card - €49.99/£44.99
These prices tally with what online retailer Play announced earlier this week.
In addition, Sony has also priced various official accessories available from launch:
- AC adaptor - €9.99/£8.99
- Portable charger - €49.99/£44.99
- USB cable - €9.99/£8.99
- In-ear headset - €19.99/£17.99
- Starter kit - €24.99/ £21.99
- Travel kit - €29.99/ £25.99
It also confirmed that every Vita will come bundled with six augmented reality cards and a voucher to download three AR games - called Table Football, Cliff Diving and Fireworks - for free.
Meanwhile, the US PlayStation Blog has published a full list of titles that will be available in North America on launch day. This may not tally exactly with Europe, but for what it's worth:
- Escape Plan (PSN Only)
- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
- Hustle Kings (PSN Only)
- Little Deviants
- ModNation Racers: Road Trip
- Super StarDust Delta (PSN only)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss
- wipEout 2048
- Army Corps of Hell - Square Enix, Inc.
- Asphalt Injection - Ubisoft, Inc.
- Ben10 Galactic Racing - D3 Publisher of America
- Blazblue: Continuum Shift EXTEND - Aksys Games Localization, Inc.
- Dungeon Hunter Alliance - Ubisoft, Inc.
- Dynasty Warriors Next - Tecmo Koei America Corporation
- F1 2011 - Codemasters
- EA Sports FIFA Soccer - Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Lumines Electronic Symphony - Ubisoft, Inc.
- Michael Jackson: The Experience - Ubisoft, Inc.
- Plants vs. Zombies (PSN Only) - Sony Online Entertainment LLC
- Rayman Origins - Ubisoft, Inc.
- Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen - Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Tales of Space: Mutant Blobs (PSN Only) - Drinkbox Studios
- Touch My Katamari - Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition - Sega of America
In addition to that lot, the following are marked as "launch window" titles:
- Gravity Rush
- MLB 12 The Show
- Reality Fighters
- Unit 13
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - Warner Bros. Interactive Ent. Inc.
- Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention - NIS America, Inc.
- Ninja Gaiden ∑ Plus - Tecmo Koei America Corporation
- Ridge Racer - Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Silent Hill: Book of Memories - Konami Digital Ent. America, Inc.
- Supremacy MMA: Unrestricted - 505 Games