SingStar Rock Ballads ahoy
Mullets and shoulder pads.
Sony has crooned into our news ear this morning that a new version of SingStar is coming to PS2.
This time it takes inspiration from the warbling delights of Rock Ballads, and will be available to buy with or without a microphone in late September.
Paramount to your success when bellowing out Meatloaf or swaying to Duran Duran will be the size of your shoulder pads, audacity of your mullet, and how well timed your clap-and-spin dance is.
The full I-should-play-it-at-my-wedding-for-dad list is below:
- Air Supply - All Out of Love
- Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
- Anastasia - Left Outside Alone
- Avril Lavigne - I'm With You
- Boston - More Than A Feeling
- Boy Meets Girl - Waiting For A Star To Fall
- Cutting Crew - I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight
- Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
- Duran Duran - Ordinary World
- Europe - Carrie
- Heart - Alone
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
- Lone Star - Amazed
- Marc Cohn - Walking In Memphis
- Meatloaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
- Mr Big - To Be With You
- Mr Mister - Broken Wings
- Mr Mister - Kyrie
- Nikelback - How You Remind Me
- Nilsson - Without You
- Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
- Queen - The Show Must Go On
- Roxette - It Must Have Have Been Love
- Roxette - Listen To Your Heart
- Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
- Sugababes - Too Lost In You
- The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
- Tina Arena - Chains
- Toto - Africa
- T'Pau - China In Your Hands
And if you simply can't wait for all that, then SingStar 90s is due for release tomorrow and features such classics as MC Hammer to bop around to. Look out for our review around lunchtime today.