Six classic racetracks and a fleet of vintage cars are heading for SHIFT 2: Unleashed in new DLC due out on 26th April.
The Legends packs, which will set you back 800 Microsoft Points or £7.99 on PlayStation Network, includes 13 vehicles from the '60 and '70s, as well as a custom Need For Speed Porsche 911.
Here's the full roster of new wheels on offer:
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA (1965)
- Austin Mini Cooper S (1965)
- BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 (1975)
- Ford Capri RS3100 Gr.4 (1974)
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS1600 (1971)
- Ford GT40 Mk.I (1965)
- Ford Lotus Cortina (1963)
- Jaguar E-Type Lightweight (1963)
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (S30) (1971)
- Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (C10) (1972)
- Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 (1974)
- Porsche 914/6 GT (1970)
- SHELBY COBRA "DAYTONA" COUPE® (1965)
- Team Need For Speed Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
You can hoon that lot around six new vintage tracks:
- Dijon-Prenois (1972)
- Hockenheim (1982)
- Monza (1958)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts GP (1966)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts Short (1952)
- Silverstone (1975)
There's no mention of a PC release for the pack, but we're chasing publisher EA now for clarification.
SHIFT 2: Unleashed launched last month on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, clocking an impressive 8/10 from Eurogamer's Simon Parkin.
"Many will consider the game a third place to Forza and Gran Turismo's slicker, more exacting odes to motor racing," he wrote, "but in terms of its social features, SHIFT 2 leads the pack, even if Autolog really is a debt owed to the Need for Speed heritage it is so eager to pull away from."
Will you support Eurogamer?