Unreal Championship fans can look forward to a new auto-update when they next log in, which fixes a number of problems identified by fans and the developer in the last few months. The fixes mostly consist of corrections to various known exploits (using weapons like the T.A.G. and Rocket Launcher) and map bugs, but it also takes care of some rather more basic stuff, like trying to load a map without checking if the server's full...
We've copied the full list of fixes (found here) for you below.
- The T.A.G. Rifle exploit.
- The Rocket Launcher exploit.
- All known map exploits.
- The auto-aim exploit.
- The novice bot, stats exploit.
- The message: "No AA" now denotes a server that has auto-aim disabled.
- The ‘ghost-flag’ exploit, in CTF matches.
- Joining full servers: UC now checks if there is room in the game... before loading the map.
- Resolved an occasional crash when joining a friend's match.
- Resolved issues with Max Players & Private Slots.
- Players will now receive 1-point of damage when impeding lifts.
- The translocator disc will return to the gun, if it impedes a lift.
- Players can no longer utilize the translocator, to pass through world geometry.
- Anti-aliasing is now disabled by default. To enable it, depress both thumbsticks simultaneously during the initial UC intro video sequence.
- Team-balancing fixed. The message "Teams Unbalanced", will show up briefly during an existing match, if the teams become unbalanced.