ECTS 2003: NVIDIA's line-up
Lots of games made "The Way It's Meant To Be Played".
NVIDIA has announced plans to showcase various forthcoming PC titles alongside its line-up of graphics hardware at this year's ECTS. Amongst the games on display will be STALKER (THQ), Worms 3D (Sega), Hidden & Dangerous II (Take-Two), Broken Sword 3 (THQ), and a new multiplayer demo of Breed (CDV). On the hardware front, we can expect NVIDIA's latest range of performance GeForceFX GPUs and nForce boards, as well as its new GeForceFX Go 5600 mobile chip (not quite as canny a title as "GeForce 2Go", is it?).
The full list of games appearing on NVIDIA's stand (no. 1180-1280 apparently) is as follows (stars indicate titles already released): Aquanox 2*, Breed, Broken Sword 3, Chaser*, Commandos III, Conflict: Desert Storm II, Freedom Fighters, Ghost Master*, Hidden & Dangerous II, Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter, STALKER, Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness*, TRON 2.0, and Worms 3D.
- GeForceFX Go 5600 [Laptop Graphics Chipset]
- Aquanox 2 [JoWooD, PC]
- Breed [CDV, PC]
- Broken Sword 3 [THQ, PC]
- Chaser [CDV, PC]
- Commandos III [Eidos, PC]
- Conflict: Desert Storm II [SCi, PC]
- Freedom Fighters [EA, PC]
- Ghost Master [Empire, PC]
- Hidden & Dangerous II [Activision, PC]
- Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter [Vivendi, PC]
- STALKER [THQ, PC]
- Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness [Eidos, PC]
- TRON 2.0 [Vivendi, PC]
- Worms 3D [Sega, PC]