ECTS 2003: Atari's line-up
Highlights include Driver 3 and UT2004.
Atari has sent word of its significant presence at this year's ECTS, with details of its line-up of titles and in what capacity we can expect to see them. Of most interest will be a new Driver 3 video (sans playable code, sadly), and a playable Unreal Tournament 2004 demonstration with Mark Rein and Jay Wilbur on hand for questioning.
Other titles we can expect to see on the Atari stand include - ahem - Enter the Matrix (all formats), Mission Impossible: Operation Surma (PS2, playable), Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (video), Kya (PS2, playable), Dragon Ball Z: Budokai II (PS2, playable), Beyblade (PSone/GC, playable), Dungeons & Dragons Heroes (Xbox, playable), Temple of Elemental Evil (PC, playable), Magic The Gathering: Battlegrounds (Xbox/PC, playable), and Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (PC, playable).
- Driver 3 [Video Only, PS2]
- Unreal Tournament 2004 [Demonstration, PC]
- Enter The Matrix [Playable, All Formats]
- Mission Impossible: Operation Surma [Playable, PS2]
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines [Video Only, Multiformat]
- Kya [Playable, PS2]
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai II [Playable, PS2]
- Beyblade [Playable, PSone/GC]
- Dungeons & Dragons Heroes [Playable, Xbox]
- Temple of Elemental Evil [Playable, PC]
- Magic the Gathering: Battlegrounds [Playable, Xbox/PC]
- Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas [Playable, PC]