EyeToy: Groove soundtrack line-up
Everything from Madonna to The Commodores.
We don't normally 'do' soundtrack announcements, because we don't like companies who just buy up rubbish B-grade pop music and shove it between the power slides or platforms. It's lazy. Bring back Tim Follin, we say.
However in the case of EyeToy: Groove, the latest application of Sony's Logitech-built webcam technology, the songs are kind of the whole point, as the game will be judging you based on whether you can dance to them. So, er, with that in mind, here's the official list fresh from Sony's scrambling fingers:
- Madonna - Music
- Kool & the Gang - Jungle Boogie
- The Superman Lovers - Starlight
- Earth Wind and Fire - Lets Groove
- Sister Sledge - We Are Family
- Jamiroquai - Deeper Underground
- Jamiroquai - Canned Heat
- Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song
- Top Loader - Dancing in the Moonlight
- Five - Keep On Moving
- Sugarbabes - Overload
- Junior Senior - Move Your Feet
- Village People - YMCA
- Apollo 440 - Hustlers Groove
- The Jacksons - ABC
- Mis-teeq - All I Want
- Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Through This
- The Commodores - Machine Gun
- Groove Armada - Superstylin
- Living Joy - Don't Stop Moving
- Cheeky Girls - Hooray Hooray it's a Cheeky Holiday
- Puretones - Addicted to Bass
- Liberty X - Jumpin
- Elvis - Rubberneckin'
- Elvis - A Little Less Conversation
- Fatboy Slim - Praise You
Doesn't sound like a bad mixture to us, and Kristan recognised more than several of those tunes, so clearly it caters to "the mature gamer", as well as whoever it was that kept the godawful Ketchup Song alive for so long.
EyeToy: Groove should be with us by the end of the year.