New PAL Releases Roundup
Sin & Punishment 2! Er...
Well now this is pathetic. Last week was so promising - we had men kicking balls around each other, men kicking bells out of each other, sneaking men, iron men, gods and even games you have to make for yourself.
This week we've got Sin & Punishment 2 at least, which despite its US delay is definitely out tomorrow (they've even sent us a spangly boxed copy, which Simon Parkin is reviewing as I type). If you like difficult games about shooting stuff, it could well be worth taking out tomorrow morning's frustrations on.
The other newbie of note is What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord!? We'll forgive the back-to-front interrobang, and the fact the game was originally called "Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman!" until the lawyers came a-calling. The fact that it's quite an interesting mixture of maze and tower defence gameplay is often overlooked because of the bonkers name. Look for a review of that imminently too.
Otherwise, all eyes are on next week. Alan Wake! Lost Planet 2! Skate 3! Come on May, time to step up.
This week in shops:
- Black Mirror 2 (PC)
- Classic Games (DS)
- Playmobil: Circus (Wii)
- Playmobil: Knight (DS)
- Runaway: A Twist of Fate (DS, PC)
- Sin & Punishment 2 (Wii)
- Sports Island (DS)
- What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 (PSP)
This week online:
- Anarchy: Rush Hour (PS3/PSN)
- Bounce & Break (DSiWare)
- Feeding Frenzy 2 (PS3/PSN)
- Final Fantasy (Wii Virtual Console - NES)
- Flips: Silent But Deadly (DSiWare)
- Halo: Reach beta (Xbox Live)
- Kick-Ass: The Game (PS3/PSN)
- Metal Torrent (DSiWare)
- Pub Darts (WiiWare)
- R-Type Tactics (PSP/PSN)
- Raystorm HD (Xbox Live Arcade)
- Rytmik (DSiWare)
- Sneezies (PSP/PS3 minis)
- Zeno Clash Ultimate Edition (Xbox Live Arcade)