That's that then. Bye bye games industry, see you after the World Cup.
Well, that's not entirely fair - there's the DS-based sliding-tiles puzzle antics of Rooms: The Main Building to consider, as we did yesterday, going for 4/10. "Ruinous presentation, lacklustre graphical assets and fractured storyline." Whoops.
SBK X is also out today, although our review won't be ready for a bit because the code turned up so late. We've captured the first 15 minutes for you to check out in the meantime though.
Online, Alien Breed: Impact arrives on Steam, with a PS3 version to follow. Impact's an enhanced version of the solid XBLA-exclusive Alien Breed: Evolution - enhanced by fan feedback, in fact, which sounds admirable.
Next week is Super Mario Galaxy 2 of course. Hubba. You'll also be able to sample the delights of British indie darling Joe Danger, which is due out for PS3 owners via PSN on 9th June. Check out our recent hands-on and look out for a review early next week. Daaaaanger!
This week in shops:
- Rooms: The Main Building (DS)
- SBK X: Superbike World Championship (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
This week online:
- Alien Breed: Impact (PC - Steam)
- Death Track: Resurrection (PS3)
- Disney Pixar's Toy Story 2 (PSone for PSP/PS3)
- HISTORY Egypt Engineering An Empire (PSP/PS3 minis)
- Numba (PSP/PS3 minis)
- Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus (PSone for PSP/PS3)
- Planet Minigolf (PS3)
- Robocalypse: Beaver Defence (WiiWare)
- Snake Warriors: Training (PSP/PS3 minis)
- Snoopy Flying Ace (Xbox Live Arcade)
- Teha: Dark Warrior (PSP/PS3 minis)
Will you support Eurogamer?