DeathSpank is the highlight of this week's PlayStation Store update, which also sees the Sony shops updated with a free demo of Activision racer Blur.
Hothead Games' DeathSpank, reviewed on Eurogamer last night, costs £9.99 / €12.99.
Fans of PSP/PS3 minis, which we just learned have now been downloaded one million times in total, get a choice of five additions today, including a port of PS3 puzzler Piyotama.
There are also various special offers valid until 21st July. It's the same line-up we detailed last week and includes reductions on Worms, Lead and Golf and Half Minute Hero.
- DeathSpank (£9.99 / €12.99)
- Blur (free)
PS3 Game Content
- Death Track: Resurrection - Hari 108 (£0.79 / €0.99)
- Rock Band and Guitar Hero content listed on the PlayStation Blog
- Trine - New Level Pack "Path to New Dawn" (£0.79 / €0.99)
- Archibald's Adventures (£2.49 / €2.99)
- Car Jack Streets (£3.49 / €3.99)
- Pallurikio (£3.49 / €3.99)
- Piyotama (£3.49 / €3.99)
- Star Hammer Tactics (£2.49 / €2.99)
- Armored Core: Last Raven (£11.99 / €14.99)
- Pro Cycling 2010: Tour de France (£31.99 / €39.99)
- TNA Impact! Cross the Line (£23.99 / €29.99)
PSP Game Content
- SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3 - Australian SASR Pack, Kommando Spezialkrafte KSK Pack, SAS Pack, Korean 707 SMB Pack (all free)
- Toy Story 3 - Alien Escapades (£1.59 / €1.99)
Will you support Eurogamer?
We want to make Eurogamer better, and that means better for our readers - not for algorithms. You can help! Become a supporter of Eurogamer and you can view the site completely ad-free, as well as gaining exclusive access to articles, podcasts and conversations that will bring you closer to the team, the stories, and the games we all love. Subscriptions start at £3.99 / $4.99 per month.