UPDATE: Activision has published the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Xbox 360 title update patch notes, as promised.
The 26MB update that released yesterday fixed many glitches and made improvements to the live streaming.
- Made infrastructure and performance improvements to Live Streaming.
- Made streaming performance improvements to video playback in CODTV.
- Addressed an issue where flight range parameters for airborne vehicles could be deleted in the middle of a match due to a network interruption. This fix resolves the following symptoms reported by the community: Escort drone flying under the map; Inability to call in the Dragonfire.
- FHJ-18 weapon level is now increased by destroying Scorestreak vehicles and aircraft.
- Care Package/AGR canister exploit has been addressed.
- Patched a small map exploit in Aftermath.
- Addressed a rare situation that would cause the Emblem Editor menu to overlap other menus.
- Balance pass on spawn influencers to improve cases causing non-optimal spawning under certain conditions.
- Improved performance for emblem uploads to prevent an occasional hang. If there is an error connecting to servers during an upload, you will now be able to re-try your save.
- Emblems and Clan tags will now appear correctly on the Assault Shield when stowed on the back.
- Addressed all reported UI error code messages.
- Elite Clan Friends list no longer actively sorts players when their status is updated. The player list will refresh after closing and re-opening the tab.
- Improved a number of emblem icons in the Emblem Editor.
- Junkyard IV reward added to Calling Cards.
ORIGINAL STORY: Activision has released a title update for the Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
It combats the Theater Mode UI error 226117 - always hated that one. It fixes the Escort Drone glitch, which causes it to attack its owner while under the map, and it combats the Dragonfire glitch which prevents it from deploying.
Oh good. Now the occasional Dragonfire that won't deploy will hopefully stop Trolling me, he said.
Vonderhaar said Treyarch is working with Sony to address the PlayStation 3 version of the game, which some gamers have found crashes during matchmaking - this despite a recent update designed to fix the problem.