Assassin's Creed 3's Achievements list has been outed online, spilling information on the game's past and present day storylines, as well as a couple of new game features.
The role of slightly-boring series protagonist Desmond is one of the few pieces of the Assassin's Creed 3 puzzle that Ubisoft has yet to detail. This year there's five Achievements for Des' story, which begins as he wakes up from his coma.
Details of the game's secret Achievements (posted online by Exophase) reveal that you'll explore a stadium and a skyscraper (fine modern day climbing locations), before confronting Abstergo and learning Desmond's ultimate fate. Oo-er.
A whole section of the Achievements list is devoted to the new Homestead feature, where (as Connor) you'll own a manor which can be decorated with Benjamin Franklin's inventions. Feeling lonely? You can also recruit artisans and additional characters to live with you, presumably unlocking other bonuses.
Your ship - the Aquila - can be upgraded, and there's the usual list of awards for the game's side-quests, including seafaring. There will also be - for the first time in the series - additional epilogue missions unlocked after the credits roll.
The game's multiplayer portion gets less Achievements than ever this year - just 80G of the total 1000G. You'll need to reach level 20, and unlock at least one of the Abstergo videos in the mode's story section.
- (10) Rude Awakening - Re-Enter the Animus.
- (20) [SECRET] Daddy Dearest - Complete Present - Stadium.
- (20) [SECRET] Criss Cross - Complete Present - Skyscraper.
- (20) [SECRET] The End is Nigh - Complete Present - Abstergo.
- (20) No Good Deed Goes Unpunished - Open the Temple Door and learn Desmond's fate.
- (20) Mystery Guest - Complete Sequence 1 & 2.
- (20) How D'ya Like Them Apples - Complete Sequence 3.
- (20) Heroes are Born - Complete Sequence 4.
- (20) The Day the Templars Cried - Complete Sequence 5.
- (20) Tea is for Englishmen - Complete Sequence 6.
- (20) The Whites of Their Eyes - Complete Sequence 7.
- (20) Caged Wolf - Complete Sequence 8.
- (20) Two if by Sea - Complete Sequence 9.
- (20) Grim Expectations - Complete Sequence 10.
- (20) Difficult End - Complete Sequence 11.
- (50) The Sum of Truth - Complete Sequence 12.
- (50) Perfectionist - Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.
- (10) An Extraordinary Man - Complete the Encyclopedia of the Common Man.
- (10) Patent Not Pending - Craft one of Franklin's inventions to decorate your Manor.
- (10) House Party - Recruit any of the Artisans and see them settled on the Homestead.
- (20) A Complete Set - See all the optional characters settled at the Homestead.
- (20) Original Gamer - Win a game of Fanorona, Morris and Bowls on the Homestead.
- (20) Bring Down the House - Explore Fort Wolcott.
- (30) Kidd Gloves - Uncover the mystery of Oak Island.
- (40) All Washed Up - Complete all Naval Missions aboard the Aquila.
- (20) Entrepreneur, not Pirate! - Complete all 12 Privateer Contracts.
- (10) Tumblehome - Upgrade the Aquila.
- (20) By Invitation Only - Be invited to join a Club.
- (30) In Good Standing - Complete all challenges for any of the Clubs.
- (20) Man of the People - Liberate all districts in Boston OR New York.
- (10) Monopoly Man - Send a convoy to Boston, New York and the Frontier.
- (20) [SECRET] Head in the Cloud - Find all pivots and sync the Animus to the Cloud.
- (20) Blowing in the Wind - Retrieve every page for one of Ben Franklin's Almanacs.
- (50) Completionist - Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries.
- (20) Multitasking - Complete 50% of the Progress Tracker entries.
- (20) Spit Roast - Perform a double assassination using a musket.
- (10) Circus Act - Kill 15 guards with a single cannon shot.
- (10) Predator - Hang 5 enemies by using rope darts.
- (10) Prince of Thieves - Loot a convoy without killing any of its guards.
- (10) Whit's fur ye'll no go by ye! - Block a firing line 5 times by using a human shield.
- (20) Jager Bomb - After becoming fully Notorious, kill 10 Jagers before losing your notoriety.
- (20) Magna cum Laude - Have a Trainee reach the Assassin Rank.
- (10) Coureur des Bois - Exchange undamaged pelts at all different general stores.
- (10) Eye Witness - Witness a predator killing an enemy.
- (30) Fin - Complete each of the epilogue missions unlocked after the credits roll.
- (10) Abstergo Entertainment - Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode.
- (20) Hunter/Killer - Reach sequence 10 in a map on Wolfpack multiplayer mode.
- (20) Winning Team - Be on the winning team at the end of a multiplayer game session.
- (10) Personalized - Customize your multiplayer Profile and Character.
- (20) The Truth Will Out - Unlock a hacked version of one of the Abstergo videos in the story quest.