Ghost Recon: Future Soldier's PC release date has been pushed back from 15th June until 29th June, publisher Ubisoft has announced.
A reason for the hold-up was not offered.
As a reminder, here are the game's system requirements:
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7 (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- Processor: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Video card: 256 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM drive: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- Sound card: DirectX 9.0c - compliant sound card
- HDD space: 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows XP / 3 GB Windows Vista & 7
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
Ubi's tactical shooter launched on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 last month, winning a solid 8/10 from Eurogamer's Dan Whitehead.
"While Future Soldier risks losing itself in the crowd of similar widescreen War on Terror blockbusters, it at least borrows its elements wisely, serves them up with style and polish, and retains enough of its strategic core to make it an easy recommendation for those hungry for another tour of duty," read his Ghost Recon: Future Soldier review.