Tim Schafer's downloadable THQ game Costume Quest is up for grabs from the PlayStation Store today.
The price is reasonable at £9 - roughly the same as a main at Wagamama - and there's a free trial to help convince you before parting with your cash. Costume Quest is a Halloween-themed RPG with plenty of jokes. Eurogamer talked to Tim Schafer about it at the end of September.
The other new PS3 game available today is Swords & Soldiers, which impressed Eurogamer to the tune of 8/10 on Wii last summer.
Other content of note is DLC for Dead Rising 2 and Split/Second: Velocity. Otherwise, that's pretty much it.
- Costume Quest (free trial, unlock key £8.99/€11.25)
- Swords and Soldiers (free trial, unlock key £6.29/€7.99)
PS3 Game Content
- Dead Rising 2: Skills Pack Soldier (£1.59/€1.99)
- Split/Second: Deadline Pack (£3.99/€4.99)
- Front Mission Evolved: Wanzer Weapon Pack (£2.39/€2.99)
- WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011: Online Axxess (£6.29/€7.99), Fan Axxess (£6.29/€7.99)
- Space Invaders Infinity Gene: Bonus Stages Pack 1 (£2.39/€2.99)
- Zen Pinball: Paranormal Table (£1.959/€1.99)
- EyePet: Wild West Styling Pack (£2.39/€2.99), Winter Sports Styling Pack (£2.39/€2.99)
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock: Linkin Park Track Pack (£7.99/€9.99)
- Rock Band: Jimmy Eat World Pack 2 (£2.49/€3.99), Stone Temple Pilots Pack (£4.99/€7.99)
- Rock Band Network: 'A Prophecy' by Asking Alexandria (£0.99/€1.49), 'In Memory' by Excruciating Thoughts (£0.59/€0.79), 'Last Train To Awesometown' by Parry Gripp (£0.59/€0.79), 'Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom' by Parry Gripp (£0.59/€0.79), 'Sending Signals' by Evergreen Terrace (£0.59/€0.79),
- Pong (£3.99/€4.99)
- Centipede (£3.99/€4.99)
- Flick Fishing (£2.49/€2.99)
- Legends of War: Patton's Campaign (£23.99/€29.99)
PSP Game Content
- Valkyria Chronicles 2: Complete DLC Pack (£3.99/€4.99)
Will you support Eurogamer?
We want to make Eurogamer better, and that means better for our readers - not for algorithms. You can help! Become a supporter of Eurogamer and you can view the site completely ad-free, as well as gaining exclusive access to articles, podcasts and conversations that will bring you closer to the team, the stories, and the games we all love. Subscriptions start at £3.99 / $4.99 per month.