Kinect-exclusive floor-filler Dance Central 3 will waltz into UK shops on 19th October, Microsoft has announced.
Dance Central 3 will launch with more than 40 tracks, including fly tunes from E3 press conference time-waster Usher and 50 Cent.
You'll also be able to import tunes from Dance Central and Central 2, although Microsoft notes there will be "an additional fee" for doing so. You'll also need Xbox Live and a storage device.
Elsewhere, eight players can now take part in Dance Central 3's new party mode, while the story offering will see the return of dance crew Flash4ward.
11 newly-confirmed tracks lie below.
- 2NE1 - I Am The Best (Original Version)
- Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone
- Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back)
- J.J. Fad - Supersonic
- Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ft. Ying Yang Twins - Get Low
- LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It
- Los Del Rio - Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
- Vicki Sue Robinson - Turn The Beat Around
- Village People - Y.M.C.A.