Activision has sketched out its Modern Warfare 3 DLC schedule for the next nine months or so.
As revealed earlier this month, the publisher is planning around 20 'drops' of content for premium Elite subscribers during 2012, created by three different developers - Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer and Raven.
The first bits of new content - the Piazza and Liberation multiplayer maps - launched for Xbox 360 today.
According to a chart posted on the game's official site, Elite subscribers can expect the rest of the year to pan out as follows:
- February: New map
- March: New map, two new Spec Ops missions
- April: Two new maps
- May: New map, new Spec Ops mission
- June: New map, new Spec Ops mission, new game mode
- July: Two new maps
- August: New map, new Spec Ops mission, new game mode
- September: New map, new Spec Ops mission
All these add-ons will sporadically be bundled up for non Elite subscribers and sold in a more traditional fashion.