Microsoft has once again embraced the discounting spirit of Black Friday. The official Xbox Store sale sees over 500 games reduced, including a raft of 360 oldies which are backwards compatible. For Xbox Gold members, the sale starts today, with up to 75% off. Non-members: the festive deductions will open up to everyone else on the 19th, continuing until the end of the month, although you only get up to 65% off. For a limited time you can also enjoy one month of Xbox Live Gold membership for a singular quid.
Some thrift-friendly highlights in this year's Xbox Live Black Friday Sale include:
- FIFA 19 for £35.99
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey for £32.99
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider for £27.50
- Sea of Thieves for £24.99
- Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy for £22.74
- GTA V for £16.24
- Jurassic World Evolution for £29.99
- The Sims™ 4 Deluxe Party Edition for £18.00
- Monster Hunter: World ™ Digital Deluxe Edition for £24
Whatever you might be looking for, check out our regularly-updated list of Xbox One Black Friday deals, where cheap games, bountiful bundles and only the loveliest accessories await. Also, if you're after an Xbox external hard drive to keep all your new game purchases safe, snug and portable, take a look at the similarly-fresh guide to the best hard drives for Xbox One on our sister site Jelly Deals. Happy deal hunting!