If you're searching for some cheap Nintendo Switch games in the run-up to Christmas, Amazon has reduced the price of some of the console's best-selling titles, with plenty of first-party favourites included.
Nintendo Switch game deals
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - £40 at Amazon UK
- Metroid Dread - £35 at Amazon UK
- New Pokemon Snap - £35 at Amazon UK
- Super Mario Maker 2 - £30 at Amazon UK
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond - £39.85 at Amazon UK
You can also grab Pokemon Brilliant Diamond from Amazon for £39.85, and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for £37. If you're after any other first-party Nintendo games, we'd recommend grabbing them from Currys instead as they're slightly cheaper. You can pick up the likes of Super Mario Odyssey, Luigi's Mansion 3 and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (to name just a few) for £37.
- Super Mario Odyssey - £36.99 at Currys
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons - £36.99 at Currys
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD - £36.99 at Currys
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - £36.99 at Currys
- Pokémon Sword - £36.99 at Currys
- Pokémon Shield - £36.99 at Currys
Nintendo Switch console deals
If you're looking for a cheap Nintendo Switch console in the run-up to Christmas, we've left links to the best prices below.
- Nintendo Switch (neon) console - £258.50 at Amazon UK
- Monster Hunter limited edition Nintendo Switch console with Monster Hunter Rise download code and DLC - £309 at The Game Collection
And if you've got Nintendo's latest console on your Christmas shopping list, AO has the Nintendo Switch OLED for just £299 - a £10 discount.
We'll be keeping you updated with all of the best deals on Nintendo Switch, PS5 and Xbox Series X/S consoles, games and accessories so you can grab what you need at the best prices before Christmas. And if you're struggling for Christmas present ideas, make sure you check out our Christmas gift guide for gamers.