Company of Heroes: Campaign Edition, a single player-only version of THQ's popular PC WWII RTS, arrives on Mac from 1st March, publisher Aspyr Media has announced.
It will include the single player campaign from the original Company of Heroes as well as the additional solo missions from the Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor expansions.
The set will set you back your local equivalent of $49.99, though it's currently discounted to $44.99 on Aspyr's site.
Your system requirements are as follows:
- Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard), 10.7.2 (Lion)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8600
- Video Memory (VRam): 256MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
The Relic-developed strategy title originally launched on PC back in 2006 to universal acclaim - see Eurogamer's 10/10 Company of Heroes review for more details.
This isn't the first time Aspyr has taken it upon itself to launch multiplayer-free Mac SKUs of other publisher's titles. It recently released a Campaign Edition of id Software's shooter Rage.