A hot-fix title update has been released for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
This 'nerfs' FMG9, Type95 and Akimbo FMG9 weapons.
The PS3 hitmarker sound was on the original list but taken off in a subsequent edit.
"The PS3 hit marker sound is still being worked on by the audio department. Although it missed tonight's hot-fix list it is still going to be addressed as fourzerotwo promised. We'll post an update when it is incoming," explained dev "G IH A IN ID II".
Robert Bowling from developer Infinity Ward has also shared a list of fixes currently in development for the game.
Modern Warfare 3 hot-fix released 12th December
- Fire rate normalization for Assault Rifles with undermounts
- FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Akimbo FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Type95 Re-balancing (Nerf) - Reduce hipspread.
- Fix for ACR with Red Dot / Shotgun
- Fix Type 95 bug related to dropping it.
- Fix map exploits on Dome
Other hot-fix updates already released
- No Recoil glitch
- Infinite Laptop killstreak glitch (Stealth Bomber Glitch)
- Map Exploits (Getting into trucks, under maps) Fix
- Prevent Slow-mo and Super Fast lobbies
Re-balancing and updates currently in development and/or Discussion
- Updates to the Spawn system
- Further "lag compensation" or "host advantage / disadvantage" updates plus ability for on-going hot fixes based on feedback.
- Fix for Shotgun's with Extended Mags (Prevents them from shooting more pellets than intended)
- Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.
- Options to allow System Link players to 'unlock all' for competitive play in System Link only.
COD: MW3 update history
- TU1: Enabled Theater, Vault, Private Match options, Elite and Facebook functionality for Launch Day.
- TU2: Fix for YouTube video upload on SD TVs. Matchmaking Improvements.
- TU3: Theater Improvements (Fix to FF and RW in Theater), LAG improvements, Improvements to Hot Fix system.
- TU4: Change to address hitching and lag in gameplay.
- TU5: Further improvements for hitching and addressing lag in gameplay.
- TU6: Additional improvements to address lag. Fix for Melee Jump. Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags). Improve Host Migration logic. Prevent stat loss when player loses connection from server (internet pull / drop).