Irrational Game's latest entry in the BioShock franchise, BioShock Infinite, will be coming to Mac on 29th August, via publisher Aspyr Media.
The game will be available on Steam, the Mac App Store and Aspyr's GameAgent storefront for £39.99 / €44.99 / $59.99.
Additionally, GameAgent members will receive a 20 per cent off pre-order coupon code on the game's page, and pre-orders through Aspyr come with the Columbia's Finest DLC Pack, which consists of: 500 Silver Eagles, five lock picks, six unique gear items, and a couple of weapon upgrades for the shotgun and sniper rifle.
BioShock's recent DLC, Clash in the Clouds will be available "at or near launch" on Mac, Aspyr told The Verge.
The Mac system requirements are as follows:
- Operating System: 10.8.4 (Mountain Lion)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 30 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 3870
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 640M
- Video Memory (VRam): 512 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard