Starting next month, Sony is gifting its treasured PlayStation Plus members a selection of dusty SEGA Mega Drive classics. Feel the love.
Sonic the Hedgehog kicks things off on 1st March, with the likes of Streets of Rage 2, Golden Axe 2 and Altered Beast following in the blue blur's wake.
Here's the schedule, as published over on the PlayStation Blog.
- Sonic the Hedgehog – Available 1st March – 5th April
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 – Available 5th April – 3rd May
- Streets of Rage 2 – Available 3rd May – 313st May
- Golden Axe 2 – Available 31st May – 5th July
- Comix Zone – Available 5th July – 2nd August
- Altered Beast – Available 2nd August – 30th August
Users who haven't dug deep for PlayStation Plus status will have to wait a little longer. You can pick them up on the following dates for $4.99 a pop (UK price to be confirmed):
- Sonic the Hedgehog – 29th March
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 – 19th April
- Streets of Rage 2 – 17th May
- Golden Axe 2 – 14th June
- Comix Zone – 19th July
- Altered Beast – 16th August