Super Meat Boy, Portal, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Prince of Persia are among the games Steam is tossing in its festive bargain bin.
The following discounts are available in its annual Christmas sale that runs from today until 2nd January 2011:
- F1 2010: 50 per cent
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 66 per cent
- Fallout 3 (Game of the Year) 33 per cent
- The Deus Ex Collection 85 per cent
- LEGO Batman 75 per cent
- Peggle & Peggle Nights 60 per cent
- Prince of Persia (Franchise) 75 per cent
- Portal 75 per cent
- F.E.A.R. (Franchise) 75 per cent
- Titan Quest Gold 75 per cent
- Super Meat Boy 75 per cent
- Oddworld's Oddboxx 50 per cent
And that's not all. In addition to these savings, there will be a special "Holiday Bonus" offer on one title every day. However, to qualify for this Holiday Bonus, you'll have to own another Steam game.
The first Holiday Bonus is a further 10 per cent off Portal, but only if you already own Half-Life 2. Steam will automatically detect if you've got it and then offer you the additional 10 per cent Portal saving during check out.