Apex Legends Season 4 gives us a number of new updates - including the headline of a new Battle Pass and a new Apex Legends character.
Alongside it also comes other additional features and tweaks, such as changes to the map and a new weapon.
This page explains the Apex Legends Season 4 release time and what else to expect in the latest Apex Legends update.
Apex Legends Season 4 release time in GMT, EST, EDT and PDT explained
The Apex Legends Season 4 release date is February 4th, and should be available at the following Apex Legends Season 4 update release times:
- UK: 6pm (GMT / UK)
- Europe: 7pm (CEST / West Europe)
- East Coast US: 1pm (EST / East Coast US)
- West Coast US: 10am (PST / West Coast US)
Of course, you might have to wait a little while for maintainance and download times for the patch on your chosen system.
Additionally, it's possible for updates to be delayed due to last minute issues, as with what happened with the game's December 3rd update. But assuming all goes well, you should be playing Season 4 not long after the above times.
What is included in the Apex Legends Season 4 update
Here's a list of the new features coming in the Apex Legends Season 4 update at a glance:
- New Apex Legends character Revenant
- The Sentinel weapon, a bolt-action sniper rifle
- Map changes
- This includes the addition of the Hammon Robotics Planet Harvester, a fissure in Capitol City that has caused an updraft and lava flows, and the new Survey Camp between Epicenter and Skyhook, which features Weapon Racks featuring guaranteed weapons
- Season 4 Battle Pass with 100 levels of new unlocks, including Legendary skins, Apex Packs, Loading Screens and Music Packs
- Ranked mode enters Series 3
Expect a whole host of balance changes for other elements of the game - from character abilities to weapons - as part of a series of patch notes once the update arrives.