EA got this year's E3 off to a typically downbeat start, though there were some gems amidst the drudgery. Unravel 2 is out to play right now, as is Command & Conquer Rivals, while we got a fresh look at Anthem and an all-new EA Original in Sea of Solitude. You can probably skim through the rest, mind.

Our live coverage of this event has finished

Well hello hello hello. Eurogamer's away team is just queuing up to get into the venue over in sunny LA.

Gooood morning from a sunny LA and the delightful parking lot of the Hollywood Palladium. The influencers are lining up and the bass music is already pumping ahead of EA's annual E3 shindig.

While here in sunny Lewisham I'm heading out to my shed with a couple of beers and a thirst for hot game announcements.

Wes and I have made it into the auditorium, despite the best efforts of EA's registration system. Chatter among the audience is about this morning's ESRB leak of Unravelled 2 - so I guess that's a thing.

Oh god I thought people were joking when they said Unravel 2. Even the indie games aren't safe from the EA sequel machine.

Unravel 2019. Hope it's more than just a roster change.

And that, if you're wondering, is what the venue looks like from inside.

Want to see more pics of the proscenium tbf.

Toaster05 says:

Hello, my name is Toaster05 and I am an alcoho... wrong day.

No, no, this is the right day for that. Me too! I've got a glass of white wine to get me through this.

iemander says:

What's that image on the front page? It looks like Call of Duty infinite war

It is Anthem, which looks super generic to these eyes. Hoping it comes alive a bit when we see it in action today.

The banter has begun.

lblanime says:

how long is this press conference expecting to run? an hour?

I reckon 90 minutes, at a push.

lblanime says:

how long is this press conference expecting to run? an hour?

I reckon 90 minutes, at a push.

Toaster05 says:

Anyone else really, really hoping that Pele is going to make a glorious return? I can't wait to hear another of his inappropriate ramblings.

It's the only reason I'm here.

So, quick form guide. EA's opened up the big show season the last few years.

It has been routinely *awful*.

Storytime with Pelé back in 2015 was a highlight, not just of EA's shows, but E3 in general.

Then there was the time Mourinho came on-stage for lord knows how much money to look a bit bemused.

Then there was those other years but honestly I tend to smash my head against the desk repeatedly once these things finish so I don't have memories of them haunting me in the future.

I can't forget watching a load of celebrities getting proper baked and then playing Battlefield 1 back in 2016, though.

Actually, who am I kidding. These things are awesome.

What will tonight bring?

Real talk, here's what we'll definitely get. FIFA 19, Anthem, Unravel 2, Battlefield 5, some other American sports games that'll utterly confuse most of us.

What we won't get - a new Dragon Age, a new Dead Space, a new Knights of the Old Republic.

Will we see anything of the Star Wars games? We know what was once Amy Hennig's project has 'pivoted' to something else, so that'll be a no-show for sure.

Could we see Respawn's Star Wars game? That'd be a lovely thing, surely.

Dream EA conference - Skate 4, a new Desert Strike, Populous and Road Rash.

None of which will happen, though I'd dearly love to be proven wrong.

liquidsoap89 says:

Was Criterion Games' crazy multi-vehicle type game that was announced a couple years ago still around? I'd like to see that please.

It's dead dead dead. Criterion mainly does vehicle stuff for other projects, such as Battlefront 2.

Toaster05 says:

Er, Martin I think you are forgetting Crusader

Oh I am! So yeah, Crusader: No Remorse HD on Switch, and a tease of an all-new one in the mixer as well. Come on EA!

Also everyone seems to be well into these Spyro and Crash Bandicoot revivals, so why don't EA get involved and give B.O.B another run out?

I've heard we're going to get a big chunk of Anthem gameplay - it feels like BioWare is in a pivotal place right now, and I really hope they can pull something special off today.

'What's your favourite Sims expansion so far?' Big question. Not sure I've got an answer myself.

Everyone in this media briefing is going on about Anthem but I'm legit about to burst over seeing FIFA 19. Just me?

Oh yeah, this one.

EA's warm-up speaking directly to journalists in the crowd:

"I know there are lots of snarky people in the audience with tweets ready to go, but there are thousands of developers who've worked on what you're about to see, so if you can muster some energy on a Saturday morning..."

Oh god that's me they're talking about isn't it?

(also EA's devs are all awesome, hard-working and very talented people. The people elsewhere dumb enough to try and get those microtransactions into Battlefront 2? Not so sure about them).

jiveguy says:

Oooooh! :D I don't like this new layout for live events, have to scroll away from the video and EG updates to read the sarcastic comments.

It's something we're aware of - there'll be a fix on Monday morning. Sorry about the inconvenience!

TWO MINUTES TO GO.

Malek86 says:

What are the chances that I'll give up Destiny, if Anthem looks really good? Feels difficult, man. Not even The Division could do that.

It's a tough one for BioWare. They're awesome, but for all Destiny's faults Bungie is really good at shooty guns and awesome looking worlds.

Oh shit they just showed Ronaldo. EA wins E3!

Holy crap it is loud.

Korlis says:

Don't fix it Martin! I don't have to position my browser window to hide the comments section now!

The comments are the best bit! Much better than my nonsense.

We. Are. Go.

And, despite my snark, I can't help but get a little bit excited. I love E3.

Korlis says:

We're definitely keeping the tabbed layout on mobile, so comment phobes can head there...

Kami says:

Sixty seconds in and I'm wishing I wasn't teetotal.

Eyeing up my second glass of wine already. Sorry.

First up, it's Battlefield 5.

This'll be our first proper look at it in action after the smoke and mirrors of the reveal trailer.

There's really strong Bad Company vibes from what I've seen of Battlefield 5. I think it's going to be awesome - a little bit more madness, and a lot more destruction.

We'll get our first look at single-player during the Xbox conference tomorrow.

No loot boxes, no premium pass.

The loot boxes thing they were kind of all over the place with during the reveal, nice to have it spelt out in black and white.

And - SURPRISE! - it's getting a battle royale mode.

That was, what, seven minutes into this year's show?

Wonder quite how many more times we'll get that announce for various other games this week.

My guess. LOADS.

Just wait for Unravel 2: Battle Royale Boogaloo

Malek86 says:

This conference is going to get really awkward if Anthem ends up having loot boxes and season passes.

Haha, would actually have some weird respect if they did end with that.

A more sombre trailer after the slightly comic reveal of Battlefield 5.

Honestly, I don't get some people who play games. Ragging on Battlefield for losing its sense of humour, then when it has an awesome trailer with loads of mad things going on that's more than a bit Bad Company everyone's upset about it being too light.

Anyway here's FUFU.

And it has the Champion's League.

Wes just turned to me: "That's the actual trophy!!!"

No surprise, but poor PES.

Yeah yeah you've got the Champion's League, but have you got the Scottish League? Oh, you probably have.

Have you got the Southern Counties East League Division One? Can I play as my beloved Lewisham Borough FC at the hallowed Ladywell Arena.

(I'm seriously a fan, mostly because Lewisham Borough FC play in the same colour as the bins around here, and if you stand on top of the bridge going over the train tracks you can see most of the game and don't have to pay the fairly steep fiver for entry).

pelican_ says:

So is nipplewatch a thing this year, or not?

I'm always keeping an eye out.

I actually started a World Cup campaign with England last night with the Switch version.

Don't want to spoil the tournament for you, but...

2-2 against Tunisia, 1-1 against Panama and then, inexplicably, 2-1 against Belgium. (I was England, for my sins).

So there you have it. Get down Ladbrokes, put some money on, make a mint.

Andrew Wilson has gone casual? As casual as he can get, anyway.

A sweater in the LA sunshine is a bold choice.

Even in jumper and pumps I still find him mildly terrifying. I know he wouldn't approve of my way of life. He's certainly never spilt pretzels over himself while drunkenly watching ITV4 at 1am.

Oh and here's Origin Access, which is kind of like Game Pass on Xbox.

Basically lots of games for not much money.

Here's Respawn. Let's see what you're working on please!

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order.

It's set between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.

And it's coming out the end of next year.

Malek86 says:

This makes Super Bombad Racing actually sound like a good title

Kind of agree.

This Battlefront guy picked the short straw.

MrTomFTW says:

WHATS BERTIE DOING ON THE STAGE???

BERTIE IS THERE SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT TELLING US.

Solo content coming to Battlefront next week, and Extraction.

And it sounds like a more traditional Conquest mode is coming, which I'm very much up for.

And the news we all kind of knew anyway - Clone Wars is coming to Battlefront 2, with a focus at first on Geonosis.

And General Grievious, and Obi Wan Kenobi.

Toaster05 says:

Did anyone really want the Clone Wars?

*sheepishly raises hand*

Well that was nicely humble.

So now here's a boat.

Oh! It's Unravel 2. I'm going for a piss.

Sorry, I forgot to ask if anyone wanted anything from the kitchen.

But to be honest I'm fresh out of snacks and I'm saving those Lotus biscuits for a cup of tea a bit later.

Korlis says:

Lotus are amazing. Have you tried the spread?

I've got like two jars of it at the moment.

I'm making a speculoos milkshake tomorrow with some Lotus biscuits, the spread and some ice cream. I'll save you all some.

Also Unravel 2 looks nice.

Toaster05 says:

My place of work imports Lotus products. It's hard to look at pallets of that spread knowing I can't touch it. Some may or may not accidentally fall on the floor.

Let's plan a heist?

Mister_Vimes says:

30 min in and this the only gameplay footage shown.

Yeah, as lovely as Unravel 2 looks that is a slightly wrong-headed choice.

And Unravel 2 is out now.

And it looks like the lovely Patrick Soderlund is about to reveal a new EA Original.

Sea of Solitude, from a small Berlin studio called Jo-Mei.

Oh my god that *is* a Kraftwerk Autobahn t-shirt.

Not sure what this game will entail, but so so into her pronunciation of 'ultimately'.

On closer inspection it's about boats and goths.

Out early next year.

Hi it's the bit with the American sports if you're going to the kitchen top me up will you, thanks?

Carpetfluff says:

You sure? sounded like your back teeth were floating already.

I'd never heard that turn of phrase before. I'm both disgusted and delighted.

Deadite says:

Seems like EA already lost E3

They tend to set the bar fairly low. It's up to others to then try and limbo under it afterwards.

ThatThereTim says:

This is a bit cringey - I'm retreating to the Kitchen. Anyone want *glances over* oh hey I have some Double Deckers!

Yeah I'll take one.

Also here's the Madden 19 trailer.

MrTomFTW says:

PRESS X TO KNEEL DURING ANTHEM

Topical!

Well, you're not getting a new Crusader or Urban Strike, though you are getting a new Command & Conquer.

But...

So yes, Command & Conquer on mobile.

Which does look grand. But know your audience, EA? Know that showing this, and not Battlefield, might be a bit of a mistake?

They're not the brightest bunch, are they.

Bring back Madden kid.

MadJack1812 says:

I can't tell if that noise I hear is the bottom of the barrel being scraped, or my own teeth grinding together.

Could be my back teeth floating, too.

jonbwfc says:

To be fair, they've played for three minutes without being bugged buy a micro transaction. For EA, that's got to be a record.

This is labelled pre-alpha, plenty of time to add that in.

This may well be a new low for EA.

Anyway, Command & Conquer is back everyone!

At least Anthem is going to end on a banger. I hope.

Andrew Wilson is, I think, apologising for the loot box controversy last year.

In his own inhuman way.

jiveguy says:

This man has only ever played the easter egg games in Excel.

tbf they're all bangers.

So here's Anthem.

Yes yes yes, I know it looks an awful lot like Destiny. But it's different.

Seeing as it was likely greenlit when Destiny was still a big thing and not the weird husk it is now it had better be.

We're getting a 'deep dive' into Anthem. So settle in for a long one.

It's out on February 22nd.

I'm not sure when these buzzword-led, super lengthy Q&As became an acceptable format for shows like this, but I hope they're not around for much longer.

(I kind of fear Sony's show will be the same this week).

Right, so it's Saturday night.

You've got better things to do than sitting through this.

All the gameplay, all the good stuff, will be online tomorrow, or when you get back, or when you've got some time.

Anthem will probably look great.

But that can wait. You'll see that whenever you want. For now run, go away, be free. Live your lives.

I'm here because I have to be. You all have better things to do than this.

Also, no loot boxes, all cosmetics that are purchasable you'll know before investing.

And here's some gameplay, about 15 minutes in.

Hang on no they're still talking.

HERE IT IS!

NoTheMama says:

Let the game do the talking ffs

ikr

Looks kind of like Gundam Versus had a baby with Destiny.

MrFlay says:

Journos earning their fees this evening.

I get paid in Lotus biscuits. I'm not sure if I've earned even a single one yet.

Is that actually Paul Bettany doing the voiceover?

And there's the release date again - February 22nd.

Not wholly convinced by the demo, though the low energy thanks to the numbing lead-up might have just soured it.

That is a wrap.

Things can only get better, right?

On the plus side! Unravel 2 is out now, as is Command & Conquer Rivals, Sea of Solitude looks interesting and there'll be a FIFA game this year.

Also on the plus side, it's another year before we have to sit through that. Hopefully EA's spirit of learning extends to its conferences, which have been routinely awful in recent years.

We're back tomorrow night for a big one - and, I reckon, what's going to be the biggest show of this year's E3, as Microsoft comes out all guns blazing at 9pm BST.

Go and be free, enjoy your Saturday nights, and if you are going to enjoy some Lotus spread tonight please do so responsibly (and I'd also advise spreading it on some crumpets because it's really quite lovely like that).

porkface 1 week ago
    @Brainflowers Diabetes in a glass tasted pretty damn good though.
    Innit 1 week ago
    Post deleted
    Duper719 1 week ago
    After watching this I am so convinced that PS5 is launch Fall 2019, I’m suprised that one Eman Guy hasn’t posted this video and talked about it in the past he went to great lengths to keep posting comments and links about PS5 launching Fall 2019, Honestly though after watching this video I think he’s gonna be eating a lot of cake next year.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Rbj0tMWWY
    WeyounNumber6 1 week ago
    Anthem gameplay looks fun.Skate 4 eludes me again.
    night_swim 1 week ago
    @optimuspriceps I'm sure it'll be absolutely fine. Hint: it's not all about you.
    night_swim 1 week ago
    @Carpetfluff It does look pretty sick.
    night_swim 1 week ago
    Unravel 2 has blown my mind. Didn't expect that at all.Anthem is out on the dame day as Days Gone. See ya later Days Gone.
    Mar27w 1 week ago
    That has to be one of the most downright boring introductions to E3 ever, pretty deflating really. At least Battlefield looks solid.
    Brainflowers 1 week ago
    By way of a public service announcement, I feel I must remind people that all the Lotus / Speculoos products are jam packed with sugars. That ice cream shake that Martin's planning is basically diabetes in a long glass!
    dingo75 1 week ago
    Only thing I liked was the destructible houses in Battlefield.On another note: Origin sale going on (just got NFS: Payback for 9.99 EUR).Then again you can probably get all with the free trial of Origin Access right now.I simply don't like to rush through shit just because it's on a trial that's why I took the plunge.
    doomster71 1 week ago
    That was a bloody boring conference. I did laugh a few times though. EA announcing no loot boxes. Bloody ironic really.
    recewitherfork 1 week ago
    Please Bethesda, announce Starfield tomorrow and save 2018.
    recewitherfork 1 week ago
    What was that? Some sports games we knew were coming, a Battlefield presentation telling us to watch more presentations and Anthem, the most derivative POS I've seen in years. Oh yeah, and they dragged C&C's corpse through the muck of the mobile market. I knew it would be bad, but EA managed to sink even below my non existent standards for them. And is this what Disney envisioned when they handed EA the keys to Star Wars. 7 years in and we'll have 2 lousy shooters and some Jedi game. smh
    villevalo 1 week ago
    That has to be the worst conference ever, ea. Literally have nothing but madden and fifa lol
    siro 1 week ago
    AT least the comments were fun. Thanks everyone :)
    Mobius1 1 week ago
    Who's the spastic shouting "oi" every 5 seconds?
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    That was E3's Mrs Browns Boys.
    vert1go 1 week ago
    That suggests something did happen. I remember nothing.
    Kami 1 week ago
    Alrighty, well lovely as always everybody. Let's go and try and pretend this didn't happen.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Jimmy Osmond killing it on Pointless right now. My ears!!!
    MrFlay 1 week ago
    Poor Bioware. What have they done to you?
    pavelkouril 1 week ago
    But maybe next year we'll get NHL for mobile or something, with a goalie + one player. Wouldn't be suprised. ¯\_(ツ;)_/¯
    Anthem. Fucked "AF".
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    Unravel 2 is probably the only money EA get from me this year, so they better make the most of it. Byeeee
    pavelkouril 1 week ago
    I'm disappointed NHL got no love. Again.
    Korlis 1 week ago
    That was a somewhat brutal experience. I'll see y'all tomorrow for Xbox, I guess?
    Kami 1 week ago
    The problem is when you strip back a showcase like this it's to expose some kind of heart and soul... you can fill in the rest of this joke.
    siro 1 week ago
    @Luivatra so true! More mad like crazy than disappointed, but yeah.
    Tjam84 1 week ago
    So all that talk about an exciting new type of game for the last 20 minutes, and we get a game that looks like a mashup of any number of titles over the last few years.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    C&C that's a game that needs a new game. Just like they need to make a sequel to that excellent film The Matrix.
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    Gamespot think Anthem looks 'pretty sick' apparently.
    xYOSSARIANx 1 week ago
    Bag 'O Shite. Surprising really, they have some great IP but their E3 shows are as flat as fuck.
    Nipplewatch score: 0
    Luivatra 1 week ago
    Good thing this wasnt a 3 am thing, that would really be disappointing
    ThatThereTim 1 week ago
    Interestingly: no racing stuff mentioned at all.
    Battlehenkie 1 week ago
    That is one of the most decidedly mediocre and insipid E3 conferences I have seen.
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    Fancy Anthem. I like numbers when shooting shit.
    John-Matrix 1 week ago
    Well.....
    optimuspriceps 1 week ago
    Can't wait to see what happens to their stock price after this dull waste of time
    siro 1 week ago
    How is the Battlefront 2 SP campaign? Would be something for the trial week.
    Games_Should_Be_Fun 1 week ago
    Post deleted
    misterdoctor 1 week ago
    Their one last thing is the World Cup. GR8.
    MrFlay 1 week ago
    Someone should sarcastically scream "Oh my gawd!" while the Anthem logo fades to black. EA are a shell of a publisher run by automatons like Wilson.
    imagonnawin 1 week ago
    This is why copying the popular thing doesn't always work out.
    vert1go 1 week ago
    Anthem: Pele Stories DLC.
    Kami 1 week ago
    Well... that was... a thing.
    McEwan 1 week ago
    Please like us! Pleeeease!
    Whatascoop 1 week ago
    Do they supply drugs to the audience?
    senso-ji 1 week ago
    Sorry, but Anthem looks depressingly average. Nothing in that new gameplay trailer looked exciting.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    One last thing better be Pele. It's only thing they can do to redeem themselves.
    vert1go 1 week ago
    Doing that is one step away from "LETS MAKE IT A MEME".
    Korlis 1 week ago
    @TFM_Excalibur, definitely not the only one...
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    It looks...competent? Is the most upbeat thing I can say.
    Nah Anthem sucks.
    the9000 1 week ago
    Dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull. Dull.
    McEwan 1 week ago
    At least I can hear the Rolling Stones down the road at Murrayfield....
    misterdoctor 1 week ago
    One last thing?
    TFM_Excalibur 1 week ago
    Am I the only one not that impressed with what they're showing of anthem?
    vert1go 1 week ago
    Don't tell people what to tweet.
    mkreku 1 week ago
    I thought it looked pretty good, but I never played Destiny
    iemander 1 week ago
    Wow, that was dissapointing
    Korlis 1 week ago
    EA is really doing the lord's work in making the other conferences look better by comparison
    sazse 1 week ago
    How cool is THAAAAT?
    Nemesis 1 week ago
    Shhhh. Settle down shouty lady.
    vert1go 1 week ago
    Most Avengers music EVER.
    Matt_B 1 week ago
    Let me guess the source is a boss and I have to shoot the orange bits
    optimuspriceps 1 week ago
    Jesus, this game is in trouble
    siro 1 week ago
    Even the soundtrack music is sad.
    "HOW COOL WAS THAAAAT?" screams the host.*polite applause*
    xRiska 1 week ago
    isn't this just. Lost Planet?
    Nah
    WetCouchAt138bpm 1 week ago
    I feel like I have played this game before...
    Kami 1 week ago
    @siro - We should at least try!
    optimuspriceps 1 week ago
    This has too many echos of Andromeda
    siro 1 week ago
    The whole thing is like "E.T. The Video Game - The Conference". Only difference being you can't bury a youtube video in the desert.
    pavelkouril 1 week ago
    Jarvis included.
    Korlis 1 week ago
    Chortling at the guy doing the Destiny Warlock hover to shoot some guys from the air
    vert1go 1 week ago
    I suspect one of, if not more, of those numbers was, in fact, numberwang.
    xYOSSARIANx 1 week ago
    Don't like all the big HP numbers
    Games_Should_Be_Fun 1 week ago
    Post deleted
    Institutionalized 1 week ago
    Somehow it reminds me of that very succesful game called Evolve.
    pavelkouril 1 week ago
    "We want you to be able to play as Iron Man, but we don't want to get sued." the game.
    MrFlay 1 week ago
    Journos earning their fees this evening.
    ThatThereTim 1 week ago
    Look at the frickin' size of those numbers when you hit mobs! That's almost borderlands style! (Hope you can turn those off in the options)
    vert1go 1 week ago
    No no all the conversation is real. You can tell because nobody ever talks over each other just like IRL.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    I can already tell this isn't for me. And Jedward update, they made the final.
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    Apparently there are enemies behind those numbers.
    vert1go 1 week ago
    So far so Xenoblade Chronicles X...
    Kami 1 week ago
    Here's the scripted conversation. Woo?
    Gameplay AF
    Anthem AF
    MrFlay 1 week ago
    I now remember why I stopped watching these things. What a terrible waste of time.
    FilthyAnimal 1 week ago
    A dark and moody Star Wars game set between Episodes 3 and 4 involving force combat?I can imagine this one secretly being monikered "The Farce Unleashed".
    Let the game do the talking ffs
    Kami 1 week ago
    @Mr.Spo - it's EA. Expectations couldn't have been lower without heavy earth-moving machinery.
    imagonnawin 1 week ago
    This is exactly how the world cup will go. We all get excited then we watch the first game and it's fucking terrible.
    Darth_Flibble 1 week ago
    Sounds like one or two people in the audience!
    ----__---- 1 week ago
    Chick is annoying as hell
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Come on Jedward! You've got this.
    Whatascoop 1 week ago
    Nah, I prefer concept art and talking.
    optimuspriceps 1 week ago
    About bloody time
    Korlis 1 week ago
    Wait, I'd nearly tuned out. Was he rambling about being able to play solo even though it's a multiplayer game? I mean, I'll believe it when I see it.
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    See those objectives? Go here. Shoot everything. Go here. Look at then shoot everything.
    Institutionalized 1 week ago
    That's the best E3 conference I've seen today.
    Mr.Spo 1 week ago
    "No loot boxes"*applause*How low are expectations? Or how well-paid are the bought audience members?
    rubberducko 1 week ago
    Sorry not the typical loot but the concept of having to buy items that should be found in the world drives me mad.
    ooombasa 1 week ago
    DO NOT applause the news of no lootboxes. How far have we fallen when we congratulate publishers for not being exploitative pricks?
    vert1go 1 week ago
    I could be sitting in VR Euro Truck right now with this all pinned as windows inside it. Maybe I am.
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    Would you clap someone for not taking a shot in your fridge?
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Jedward are smashing it on Pointless btw.
    liquidsoap89 1 week ago
    Stay safe Martin! I'm not sticking around for this.
    senso-ji 1 week ago
    Ah, microtransactions. Now considered acceptable with the existence of lootboxes.
    John-Matrix 1 week ago
    Freedom isn't free
    rubberducko 1 week ago
    Ffs loot boxes in a rpg.........and there we have the game with a service nonsense.
    Malek86 1 week ago
    Unfortunately, it's time for dinner. I mean unfortunately for you, because I'm glad that I finally have an excuse to get out of here.
    optimuspriceps 1 week ago
    Don't clap! This is how games should be!
    Games_Should_Be_Fun 1 week ago
    I'm actually wathcing F1 qualifying, that's how boring this has been!
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    dont clap no loot boxes damn it!
    vert1go 1 week ago
    Us being here gives a little meaning. At least in our minds, if not reality.
    ZuluHero 1 week ago
    I bet it really smells inside those javelins...
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    I'm watching Jedward on Pointless as a perfect antidote to this bollocks. This is what you've done to me EA, I hope you are proud.
    We're institutionalised, now
    misterdoctor 1 week ago
    "friends". Why do all these e3 conferences always paint a picture of people with their friends logging in and playing together?
    ShiftBreaker 1 week ago
    Just started watching the conference. Have I missed anything surprising? Anything groundbreaking? Anything of note?... No?
    Kami 1 week ago
    I'm playing Nioh on the side here.
    UnDreams 1 week ago
    It looks great, but gameplay looks so slow.
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    So, I'm just having a guess here, but they're all going to shoot the same guns in slightly different colours/with slightly different flourishes?
    vert1go 1 week ago
    Oh. IGN's youtube stream is slightly ahead and has far better audio.
    Games_Should_Be_Fun 1 week ago
    Post deleted
    Malek86 1 week ago
    I have a feeling this will be either delayed, or released in a state that makes Andromeda looks good.
    LiamWatson28 1 week ago
    I'm feeling extremely seen right now.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    I don't know what time it is in LA currently but right bout now I'd be heading for the bar for a stiff drink.
    ooombasa 1 week ago
    This is a deep dive, alright.... Right into the land of sleep.
    Ohh...cool names...
    senso-ji 1 week ago
    Crazy that they show lots of early concept art images instead of new gameplay. Are the environments shown in the art guaranteed to be in the finished game?
    vert1go 1 week ago
    On the plus side the interest level is so low Gamespot's stream is liquid smooth so far.
    optimuspriceps 1 week ago
    Yay for Static images
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    'A dramatic event that changes the world for everyone'You mean the way every multiplayer game functions since the inception of multiplayer games?
    rubberducko 1 week ago
    That's if you don't kill me first EA with boredom.
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    How many more years do EA need to hear 'shut up and show us' before they actually get it?
    Malek86 1 week ago
    EA really needed to have a good reveal for Anthem, because who knows if Forsaken might manage to reverse Destiny's fortunes. But I think they messed up here. This is just not exciting. Then again, maybe they are saving it for the Xbox conference tomorrow?
    vert1go 1 week ago
    These suit things are SO Skell-esque. Only without the cool car/tank mode.
    Games_Should_Be_Fun 1 week ago
    Post deleted
    xRiska 1 week ago
    @Kami oh man, that would be so hype
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    I find it a little sad that I don't want to watch these conferences a little more every year. At least Nintendo get's it. Start to finish in 45mins. Done.
    optimuspriceps 1 week ago
    They are not selling this at all. Is EA high?
    misterdoctor 1 week ago
    Ugh, the story/mythology sounds like it was picked from a deck of cards titled "RPG story for seniors: 2018 edition"
    Korlis 1 week ago
    I remember when Ubi announced The Division, and the persistent shared world (that nevertheless wasn't an MMO) was kind of novel, to the point where people didn't really know how to talk about it. Then Destiny came out, and suddenly we have two games with very similar gameplay. And now they're talking about Anthem as if neither of those games exist.
    vert1go 1 week ago
    Not just massive tools, GODS massive tools!
    Kami 1 week ago
    Martin, after that PlayStation Experience... god I hope not.
    Duffking 1 week ago
    Anthem looking dreadfully boring. And a year on and they still wont show non scripted 'gameplay'. Standard Sci fi looter shooter with rng elements.
    senso-ji 1 week ago
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Lin 1 week ago
    Anthem, featuring massive tools.
    TaffmanG 1 week ago
    I only came here for the comments! It's EA, so if course I'm not interested in one of their games as you can guarantee it'll be out to gouge you after the loot box fiasco.Never forget how scrummy they are.
    vert1go 1 week ago
    Not even Nipplewatch can save this.
    MrTomFTW 1 week ago
    100 people wearing exo-suits drop on to an island. Then fly away cos they have jetpacks.
    Whatascoop 1 week ago
    I think announcing a sequal to The Haunting would have been better
    Kami 1 week ago
    @vert1go - I could go for an X port on Switch this year...
    DakeyrasUK 1 week ago
    Ok if they are successfulat bringing the single player story concept into online multiplayer then im massively onboard!
    sazse 1 week ago
    Nothing in this presentation impressed me. Not even Destiny, erh, Anthem.
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    Pre order went live on the PSN store just now, before they'd actually managed to make Unravel 2 available.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Years to come strikes me as ambitious.
    AlvySinger 1 week ago
    Intrigued to see how you gracefully get down from those weird director's chairs.
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    lol, its word for word Destiny
    vert1go 1 week ago
    /mutters about Xenoblade Chronicles X/Skells, several years ago.
    MadJack1812 1 week ago
    If this comes out on Feb 22nd I'll eat my hat. The edible one. No new gameplay makes me very suspect.
    UnDreams 1 week ago
    This looks boring to play, a bit like Destiny.
    liquidsoap89 1 week ago
    They're explaining how Destiny works...
    optimuspriceps 1 week ago
    All sound and fury signifying Destiny (in Frostbite)?
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    Yeah, living shared world..not heard that before at all.
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    How long until we hear someone say "bigger and better"? I give it 3 minutes.
    vert1go 1 week ago
    Could be showing gameplay. Instead showing stills/slow moving video.
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    Oh god, here we go. How many buzzwords can they get in
    ZuluHero 1 week ago
    It's always "new and different" isn't it?
    Mondpix 1 week ago
    Oh christ, I genuinely don't believe Asthma is going to be good, Bioware are a former shell of themselves, fucking Frostbite, why jump ship to an engine with no parts without developing the tools first?
    Kami 1 week ago
    I suddenly had Tabula Rasa flashbacks.
    MadJack1812 1 week ago
    @Carpetfluff 2.5 seconds? Optimistic!
    Malek86 1 week ago
    Tbf I feel safe, because what I've seen so far doesn't look like it will pry me away from Destiny, so I probably won't have to spend any money on it
    Korlis 1 week ago
    If Ubi bring back Aisha Tyler as their presenter, they win the show. It's over.
    Nemesis 1 week ago
    Cue video of People Pointing At Things....
    Cadence 1 week ago
    I've just wasted an hour of my life. See you later guys.
    MrTomFTW 1 week ago
    Show don't tell
    Binba442 1 week ago
    Didn't Destiny have these promises
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    The highlight reels for this conference will be thankfully short, so that's something.
    Calo64 1 week ago
    oh god its a panel interview... see you guys later...
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    What? But we already had a deep dive into C&C mobile... Also, I'm betting this deep dive will feature 2.5 seconds of gameplay.
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 1 week ago
    Casey why are not writing a new Mass Effect?!
    NoTheMama 1 week ago
    Just show the friggin gameplay!
    Malek86 1 week ago
    But are we going to get any gameplay, or can I turn off the stream and make dinner?
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    Just show the fucking game!
    pomi 1 week ago
    I thought they promised to show real gameplay. So where is it.
    Nemesis 1 week ago
    Say Anthem backwards and you're not far off.
    Korlis 1 week ago
    Oh no, please tell me the "deep dive" will be gameplay trailers and not just an interview. With her.
    MadJack1812 1 week ago
    Give me back Mass Effect, y'shits!
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    Yeah, I have a question. Does anyone still actually work at Bioware any more?
    Deadite 1 week ago
    Cyberpunk 2077 gonna wreck anything else in E3 tbh.
    deep dive into cringe
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 1 week ago
    "How cool was that trailer!" ^_^Not very
    Whatascoop 1 week ago
    Anthem? more like Anathema
    MadJack1812 1 week ago
    Need bombast in your trailer? Stick some Muse in there.
    siro 1 week ago
    It was not cool. All prerendered naff.
    vert1go 1 week ago
    Wow. Muted audience there.
    Binba442 1 week ago
    no date then huh
    Mr.Spo 1 week ago
    The Muse song was more bombastic than the gameplay.
    jonbwfc 1 week ago
    what's that you say? An indeterminate enemy determined to destroy the last vestiges of humanity, huddled within a walled city? What wonderfully original idea.And NO GAMEPLAY.Oh dear lord.
    ZuluHero 1 week ago
    So iron man meets destiny?
    Dolly 1 week ago
    WHAT IF DESTINY BUT AVATAR?
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 1 week ago
    Games as a "service" is the new nadir in this industry.
    blarty 1 week ago
    "ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL"
    Whatascoop 1 week ago
    Nothing says current like a bit of Muse.
    Korlis 1 week ago
    I know everyone likes to joke that this is Destiny with Iron Man suits, but the vague "there's something out there that wants to destroy us all" and that last human city whose walls won't protect us is, uh, REALLY Destiny-ish
    TheTingler 1 week ago
    CAN WE GET SOME MORE GENERIC LINES IN THIS TRAILER PLEASE
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    My moneys on a Destiny asset flip
    UnDreams 1 week ago
    I don't understand the Hype around Anthem, it's just a 70$ Warframe.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Good luck running this on your base Xbox.
    siro 1 week ago
    plz no prerendered shit for an online game
    Restart 1 week ago
    Superhero pose!
    vert1go 1 week ago
    Look! Look we did charity! Please forgive us... Now here's our new game while that hasn't worn off yet.
    Is that the Fallen?
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    EA, not just money grabbing sons a bitches..honestly
    Is this finally Anthem?
    MadJack1812 1 week ago
    "Without further ado" - DRINK!
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    EA's screen was physically having trouble displaying charity.
    Mr_Writer85 1 week ago
    "no advantages or disadvantages"Errrmmm progression systems? If someone plays a game more than me they get better traits and weapons which gives them an advantage.
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    'Right everyone, we've got no fucking games but we do have money so have some of that"
    Ditch the label. And the boring lineup. Like RITE NAO
    jonbwfc 1 week ago
    "It's at this point I began to consider the solace offered by my old service revolver..."
    Is this steelseries?
    Deadite 1 week ago
    Westwood, Bullfrog, Origin 3 of my favourite studios EA dismantled them all and made some kind of hellish mobile game abomination out of the violated corpses. Just Looking Glass/Origin left, what's next System Shock Wars Mobile?
    marleyspark 1 week ago
    Anyone else getting a whiff of Konami 2010?
    DakeyrasUK 1 week ago
    Ea not evil honest gov'
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight. Why EA?! Why do you sully C&C so? I'd sooner have nothing that what they are offering.
    pomi 1 week ago
    The heck. They bring C&C back as a mobile game...
    liquidsoap89 1 week ago
    "apologising"
    DakeyrasUK 1 week ago
    Fuck off
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    "And as much as we love making money, and as much as you loving paying us..."
    ZuluHero 1 week ago
    'play fairly' hmm...
    jiveguy 1 week ago
    This man has only ever played the easter egg games in Excel.
    siro 1 week ago
    Madjack: amazing, how could I not notice.
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    lol, move past the grind....does he know what games they make???
    Dizzy 1 week ago
    Who wrote this shit? Simply unbelievable.
    MadJack1812 1 week ago
    Ah, the dreaded "customer choice"
    optimuspriceps 1 week ago
    They literally have Handsome Jack running their studios.
    Kami 1 week ago
    And NOW they address the elephant in the room.
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    Incoming fake player chatter in 10...9...
    Mondpix 1 week ago
    @nothemama Definately need a classic SSX game, even a remaster of SSX3 would suffice
    sazse 1 week ago
    Cloud gaming. Mobile. Sad.
    siro 1 week ago
    Super not excited at Anthem to be honest. Where's the Plants vs Zombies Battle Royale game?:)
    Tonydaniels 1 week ago
    That's it? Damn EA just letting that beer gut Han out of a muscle shirt
    jonbwfc 1 week ago
    'The new generation' have no association with command & conquers, you Berk. because the last decent one was before they were born.
    Dont lie
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 1 week ago
    @madjack1982 This night gets worse!
    MrTomFTW 1 week ago
    i want to die
    Or SSX, NBA Jam
    UnDreams 1 week ago
    The trailer for C&C Mobile just looks like those Youtube Ads that have nothing to do with the game they're promoting lmfao
    Wat. Still the C&C game?
    8bitMofo 1 week ago
    I CAN'T STOP THROWING UP!!
    Gimme Road Rash ya bums
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    Yeah, sure, make us sit through that and then make us watch the trailer...you go guys.
    Larenztate 1 week ago
    I wonder how much they pay you to be a professional crowd member
    Whatascoop 1 week ago
    More effort went into that CGI than into the game itself.
    Korlis 1 week ago
    You know, I'd kind of forgotten that EA cannibalised the C&C studio years ago. Well done for reminding us all.
    MadJack1812 1 week ago
    @Pacman8MyGhostkart yeah - Tim Curry was Dr Scott this time!
    siro 1 week ago
    OK, there is their Battle Royal game?
    Mondpix 1 week ago
    What a way to disappoint everyone EA :handclaps:
    Deadite 1 week ago
    Well EA just took a steaming turd one of the most beloved RTS franchises. GJ that won't piss anyone off.
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    Seriously, great. C&C on mobile.
    Switch port when? Lol
    UnDreams 1 week ago
    So they put all their money on Anthem?
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 1 week ago
    @Kami There was a Rocky Horror remake?! No wai!
    siro 1 week ago
    All other companies so relieved that their stage show will be comparatively amazing.
    Not quick enough.
    Fuck you EA.
    C&C on mobile.Great.
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    incontrol is a decent chap to be fair to him
    Kami 1 week ago
    @MadJack1812 ...and Tim Curry was in the Rocky Horror remake.
    rubberducko 1 week ago
    Wow that's 5 minutes of my life I won't get back.
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    So far this has to rank as one of the worst E3 conferences ever, surely?
    Dizzy 1 week ago
    A lot going on here... yeah like 5 units on screen. Thank god that is over.
    MadJack1812 1 week ago
    I feel like they're just using this to fill SPAAAAAACCCE
    spamdangled 1 week ago
    Are EA completely thick? No-one wants a C&C mobile game. They want a full-fat PC game with a single player campaign.
    This is E3 yeah?
    optimuspriceps 1 week ago
    Someone is getting fired for this dross
    Korlis 1 week ago
    "Bring back Madden kid." You're right, I take back everything I said. He is a paragon amongst our people.
    Kane we need you!
    UnDreams 1 week ago
    So this is just Command and Conquer Clash Royale ?
    Malek86 1 week ago
    Anthem will have to be really good to make up for this. And for making me miss my Future War Cult grind.
    MadJack1812 1 week ago
    Not even Tim Curry would lend his name to this.
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    The bar is now very much deeper underground.
    Cadence 1 week ago
    just waiting for one of them to lose as they run out of energy and need to purchase some in app purchase
    Kami 1 week ago
    They're trying WAY too hard to make this interesting. (And failing spectacularly)
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    Well im on the edge of my seat here
    xRiska 1 week ago
    This actually looks good lol, despite the stupidity of shoutcasting a mobile game on stage at E3 is.
    imagonnawin 1 week ago
    I'm guessing they have confidence in their anthem footage....
    senso-ji 1 week ago
    WTF is up with this press conference?!
    Whatascoop 1 week ago
    Finally a return to those classic 5 minute long command and conquer matches.
    TheTingler 1 week ago
    So EA are disappointing both the Battlefield/Anthem fans by showing a multiplayer mobile RTS, AND the Command & Conquer fans by announcing the first C&C game in a decade and it's a damn multiplayer mobile game? WELL DONE EA ONLY YOU COULD DISAPPOINT TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AUDIENCES AT ONCE
    John-Matrix 1 week ago
    This is wonderful, truly wonderful
    sazse 1 week ago
    This is painful!!
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    You are about to win...please insert another 50 cents to win.
    ----__---- 1 week ago
    @NoTheMama nothing tops konami in 2010
    Larenztate 1 week ago
    this is Gold
    naffgeek 1 week ago
    Please let someone lose because the other guys uses a micro-transaction!
    siro 1 week ago
    I'm laughing so hard at both the stream and your comments.How is this C&C, raping the legacy here.
    optimuspriceps 1 week ago
    EA = Bland (at a cost)
    ThatThereTim 1 week ago
    Looks like the lad on the left is getting battered.
    ronnymalmbergsnekkes 1 week ago
    Now this is the EA we were all expecting. Where are the miceotransactions in this?
    jonbwfc 1 week ago
    Kami 1 week ago
    It could be worse. Dungeon Keeper Mobile...
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    EA have there head so far up there own arse they must be able to taste the toothpaste
    imagonnawin 1 week ago
    So far:Annual upgradesContent for a game nobody likesSequel to a charming but underwhelming gameA talented team working on a star wars gameInteresting looking indie. Smashing it.
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    Wait. No BFV gameplay until later. Yet, a stage demo of two blokes tapping phones.
    NoTheMama 1 week ago
    This may go down as one of the worst e3 conferences of all time. Wow...
    Nemesis 1 week ago
    Basically this....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr2GeWiDrdY
    Korlis 1 week ago
    Last year was just, like, boring, right? This is ACTIVELY AWFUL.
    John-Matrix 1 week ago
    Come on you reds
    Tjam84 1 week ago
    This might just be the worst conference I've ever seen. Who green lights this crap?!
    naffgeek 1 week ago
    I have just tuned in. Is this a parody?
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    These two will never, ever play this game again...
    Malek86 1 week ago
    I don't even care about C&C on mobile, but who the hell still thinks live gaming commentary on an E3 stage is a good idea, after the borefest that was the Battlefront 2 reveal last year?
    Oh my...
    Deadite 1 week ago
    It's like a train wreck I can't stop watching
    siro 1 week ago
    EA set a low-light (is that even a word?) last year already, but this is officially the worst start into E3 week ever. EVER.
    Whatascoop 1 week ago
    Huge maps...
    lol
    WetCouchAt138bpm 1 week ago
    This has had plenty of awkward moments so far. Good work, EA. Classic E3-ing.
    Oh look, Agony is over there! HAI AGONY! :p
    jonbwfc 1 week ago
    Oh Jesus, they've actually got people playing mobile phone games on stage.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Martin you've already upset me once today and now you have compared this to C&C. How dare you sir? How dare you?!
    XrodOne 1 week ago
    WTF is this now?? Has FIFA and BFV been shown so I can get the fuck out of here?
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    They show a game of this, but not BFV? OK...
    Clap............clap..............clap............
    Korlis 1 week ago
    I was checking my proverbial watch thinking we're running out of time and how we must be due for Anthem now but oh... oh no.Not like this.
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    This is going to be C&C...on fucking mobile
    NoTheMama 1 week ago
    Is this....actually happening right now?
    WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS?
    jonbwfc 1 week ago
    Given the way they seem to be putting names up on screens, should we know who any of these people are?
    Dizzy 1 week ago
    WTF
    Malek86 1 week ago
    Please don't do a live eSports commentary on stage. Please don't do- oh crap.
    MadJack1812 1 week ago
    "Professional Shoutcaster". Press X to punch in throat.
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    A mobile game. Jesus fucking christ.
    Kami 1 week ago
    Oh no... shoutcasting. For a mobile game. We have arrived at hell.
    Ughhh, mobile. I'm out.
    Korlis 1 week ago
    Mkreku, American Football is just rugby for people who need to take a break more often
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    Professional shoutcaster i.e. talentless cunt
    Nemesis 1 week ago
    The story mode in '08 was almost enough to make me stamp on kittens.
    siro 1 week ago
    Comment stream needs more +/- buttons.
    mkreku 1 week ago
    Did you guys know that a normal American football game is around 3-4 hours long but only approximately 11 minutes of those hours are actual gameplay (guys running with the ball)? The rest is commercials and slow motion of coaches and players.
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    Too busy chasing the money, forgot to buy a new paid of jeans.
    ManFromAnotherPlace 1 week ago
    "We're out here chasing money!". Ummm, isn't that the (un)offical EA motto?
    Deadite 1 week ago
    The cringe levels have been pretty bad but we haven't had Ubisofts teamplay voice coms yet
    MrTomFTW 1 week ago
    PRESS X TO KNEEL DURING ANTHEM
    wtf was that?
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    And all that was necessary because?
    NoTheMama 1 week ago
    "I blew my knee out reaching for some doritos"
    Mr.Spo 1 week ago
    Unsure if this allergic reaction is due to hayfever or awkward scripted dialogue.
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 1 week ago
    "I got buh-loan out"
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Ok Pele, you had a good run but this guy is taking your place.
    MadJack1812 1 week ago
    "We're out here chasing money!"Just what EA wanted said on their live stream, I'm sure...
    Dizzy 1 week ago
    Get a blog FFS!
    xRiska 1 week ago
    Never has anyone put less effort into saying "that's awesome"
    jiveguy 1 week ago
    Right, I've held off long enough. Time to start drinking.
    Oh the humanity
    Kami 1 week ago
    Again, where's a streaker when you need one?
    I need a Rum.
    Nemesis 1 week ago
    It's the Cup of Tea time.....
    Malek86 1 week ago
    Please tell me I'm still watching a gaming conference
    UKRaver1980 1 week ago
    Omg cringe
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    What the fuck is that guy on the left wearing?
    XrodOne 1 week ago
    This is getting ridiculous. WTF?
    ManFromAnotherPlace 1 week ago
    'I hate losing far more than I love winning', and thus we have a summary of exactly what is wrong with the world today!
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    Wheres a terrorist attack when you need one
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    Americans are just bad aren't they?
    Deadite 1 week ago
    Seems like EA already lost E3
    siro 1 week ago
    JuJu not playing Fortnite for a change.
    Korlis 1 week ago
    I feel deeply ashamed watching the pro-athlete uptalk the yuppie pro gamer.
    Jesus
    good god...
    Pants!!!
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    I don't think I've ever cared less about a game and the people who play it.
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    He hates losing way more than he loves winning....???
    jonbwfc 1 week ago
    I'm sure the worldwide audience is enthralled by the story of an American kid who plays basketball games.
    Korlis 1 week ago
    Are they actively trying to make their pro-gamer look like a douche? With his lack of handshakes and "I hate losing more than I love winning".
    jiveguy 1 week ago
    I feel like this guy would have some things to say about my mother.
    LordViru 1 week ago
    Boats and goths, we're just a bunch of crazy boats and goths
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    You sure? sounded like your back teeth were floating already.
    Dubs for the dub god.
    UnDreams 1 week ago
    Ads for shoes are evolving.
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 1 week ago
    Oh Eurogamer, why aren't the user comments on the left side anymore? I liked being able to scroll down both threads simultaneously!
    siro 1 week ago
    Corporate god could have at least asked the indie company how to pronounce their game right. She said "Yo my" instead of "Joe May".
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Oh yeah! Time to shoot some rings!
    Kami 1 week ago
    Nice little song, sounds a bit Cerys Matthews.
    Nemesis 1 week ago
    Well, goths+rain.....classic pairing.
    ----__---- 1 week ago
    @MrTomFTW There are many incels in the gaming community. There's an audience for it i guess
    weaselrat 1 week ago
    Rather it be about boats and hoes
    looks interesting
    Dizzy 1 week ago
    Well TBH that looks good. Well done Berlin.
    ThatThereTim 1 week ago
    But what is the game? Like, I have no idea what the game *IS*. Edit: ok, 3rd person adventure game with big bosses, got it.
    Someone needs some Veet.
    Rime 2
    jonathanharding-rath 1 week ago
    Sorry but I swear she just said "bell ends".
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    Just keep it short ans sweet and show some footage is easy
    Korlis 1 week ago
    I was sucked in by the poster art and the Kraftwerk shirt but I'm glad we're actually getting a trailer after all that
    Nevermind
    Calo64 1 week ago
    "Bring all those emotions into bellends" !?
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    One good thing about EA conferences is they make me appreciate the swiftness that Nintendo get through it.
    Cadence 1 week ago
    Did she just say "bellends"?
    UnDreams 1 week ago
    Not even a teaser ? Just an image and a speech ?
    Cadence 1 week ago
    God I feel depressed listening to this.
    spamdangled 1 week ago
    @Kiliko Water isn't a genre.
    Malek86 1 week ago
    I... kinda spaced out already?
    amirhosseinheidari 1 week ago
    Her accent isn't german at all
    ----__---- 1 week ago
    lol
    MrTomFTW 1 week ago
    Humans turn into monsters when they're lonely? Is this a game about Incels?
    Larenztate 1 week ago
    reminds me of the M8
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    Water is my least favourite genre of games.
    Dizzy 1 week ago
    Yeah the T-shirt has been the best thing thus far.
    UnDreams 1 week ago
    S.O.S. This conference is empty.
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    Only EA could manage to make heartfelt love from a little dev team feel like a cooperate PR move.
    Calo64 1 week ago
    get her an inhaler please
    blarty 1 week ago
    "Patrick Soderlund and the Carefully Curated 5 o'clock Shadow" the next book by JK Rowling
    Kraftwerk tshirt
    What is that shirt
    KRAFTWERK
    Korlis 1 week ago
    OK I already like the look of this
    ThatThereTim 1 week ago
    Oh please PLEASE bring Josef Fares out! Love that guy!
    MrFlay 1 week ago
    Did someone just shout "Oh my God" over Unravel 2?
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    Oh good, I can go play that instead of watching the rest of this...
    Kami 1 week ago
    Dungeon Keeper Mobile 2... and I suddenly feel dirty.
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    Unravel 2 about to be enjoyed by the five people that care.
    Who invited Jon Hamm?
    Korlis 1 week ago
    I must admit I do enjoy it when they announce and simultaneously release a game
    Shadow drop.
    Deadite 1 week ago
    Dungeon Keeper 3 pls
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    30 min in and this the only gameplay footage shown.
    Malek86 1 week ago
    So what's gonna be the second indie game?
    Korlis 1 week ago
    If they announced a Dead Space 4 (or just a remastered trilogy) I'd forgive every moment of cringe
    MrFlay 1 week ago
    That's a ptarmigan, not a grouse.
    Deadite 1 week ago
    Reminds me of Trine
    Kami 1 week ago
    insert Angry Bird joke here.
    I quite liked that
    jiveguy 1 week ago
    Is anyone else hearing the Airwolf theme in this music?
    blarty 1 week ago
    To be fair, it's no Dead Space 4
    Hopefully its on Switch
    UnDreams 1 week ago
    Are they showing the entire game? Feels like they're showing the entire game.
    Korlis 1 week ago
    This looks like it might be fun as couch co-op but not particularly attention-grabbing otherwise...?
    OiOiOi 1 week ago
    Will you tell us about your bowel movements now?
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    This has a better pace than the first so far.
    ThatThereTim 1 week ago
    Let's be honest: it's no Rayman.
    blarty 1 week ago
    Unravel is an ok game, it's a little bit different and doing something a bit different is probably to be more lauded than it is to be derided.
    Malek86 1 week ago
    Finally birds are shown for the monstrous creatures they truly are
    Korlis 1 week ago
    Lotus are amazing. Have you tried the spread?
    ThatThereTim 1 week ago
    ...or a Twix if you're feeling posh.
    MrFlay 1 week ago
    Did anyone want more Unravel?
    Unravel Chaotix
    ThatThereTim 1 week ago
    Martin: get some kitkats on your way back!
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    Wait. Gameplay for this, but not BFV?
    UnDreams 1 week ago
    There's coop ? So there will definitely be a Unravel 100 with a Battle Royale mode
    Unraveled kinda unraveled
    Kami 1 week ago
    @spamdangled - Okay. I thought it was E.U. - guess that tells me.
    ThatThereTim 1 week ago
    I like Dennis - respectful, nice, didn't feel like he was "corporate", just a straight up chap giving us the info/good stuff. More of Dennis plx.
    Not this guy again
    lol
    Korlis 1 week ago
    I never played Unravel. Should I? Martin's comment does not seem like an endorsement.
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    Unravel 2? Jesus wept. Is there anything left in the bottom of that barrel?
    sazse 1 week ago
    Put Battlefront II on EA Access
    Malek - Much better in Clone Wars cartoon
    spamdangled 1 week ago
    @KamiClone Wars isn't expanded universe. It's official canon.
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    Zero details other than name dropping Star Wars names for claps...
    Malek86 1 week ago
    I must have missed something about the EU because I thought Grievous in the movie was the ucnoolest villain ever
    blarty 1 week ago
    Obi Wan Kenobi but no Mist Window.
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    Missed opportunity. Chopper should have been a new hero
    ThatThereTim 1 week ago
    Funnily enough, I finished Battlefront 2's campaign last night - it looks very shiny.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    You are dead to me Martin.
    Korlis 1 week ago
    I don't know, people liked the Clone Wars series, right? (It's kind of on my list of things to maybe check out, one day)
    spamdangled 1 week ago
    No Jar Jar Binks, no sale.
    Kami 1 week ago
    I thought they wanted to bin the expanded universe?
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Did anyone really want the Clone Wars?
    Dizzy 1 week ago
    Nobody is asking about anything battlefront dude.
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    'sandbox''focused around capturing command posts'Which is it pal?
    Malek86 1 week ago
    Or maybe my stream is acting up, dunno
    Malek86 1 week ago
    Are they seriously showing looped videos at a E3 conference?
    WetCouchAt138bpm 1 week ago
    I was wondering if they were gonna address the shitshow of Battlefronts launch. And they have. By sending poor ol' Dennis.
    Kami 1 week ago
    Is this Bertie's Evil Clone or is Bertie the evil clone?
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    He got the short straw I guess
    Korlis 1 week ago
    So, a Jedi game from Respawn. First person lightsabering?
    Kami 1 week ago
    Waldo looks weird without the hat...
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    EA - WHERE IS THE GAMEPLAY?
    NoTheMama 1 week ago
    Fresh from sleeping under his desk lol
    oh god....
    blarty 1 week ago
    Revenge of the New Hope
    Poor Dennis
    MrTomFTW 1 week ago
    WHATS BERTIE DOING ON THE STAGE???
    ThatThereTim 1 week ago
    Dennis looks like a nice man.
    Carpetfluff 1 week ago
    We've had what, about 3 minutes of actual gameplay so far? Maybe less.
    Save us, Dennis!
    This makes Super Bombad Racing actually sound like a good title
    Korlis 1 week ago
    "I think people anxiously want to know when you can play the game."I think people anxiously want this segment to end.
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    Do they plan ahead for full cringe or what?
    Binba442 1 week ago
    Is there no trailer?
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    Good setting though. Jedi being hunted.
    Kami 1 week ago
    Is that "Jedi Fallen Order" or "Jedi - Fallen Order"?
    NoTheMama 1 week ago
    Wtf is this? This is painful lol
    Dizzy 1 week ago
    Wow, this is painfully bad.
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    Jedi Fallen Order? Creative titling.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    I can't really get excited for a name.
    CRINGE
    Supra_Hans 1 week ago
    This is so uncomfortable
    This is hard to watch
    jiveguy 1 week ago
    *rubs thighs furiously*
    ThatThereTim 1 week ago
    ...so this bit feels awkward.
    oh god the cringe....
    Kami 1 week ago
    "Run for your life" - uhh, okay, if you insist EA...
    NoTheMama 1 week ago
    This is like watching a long infomercial so far....
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    I might not be EA's biggest fan but I do wish Sony would get on board with this.
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    The joys of subscription, lol
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    I love it - market prime time
    sazse 1 week ago
    Power of the cloud!!
    Korlis 1 week ago
    Ah, EA. Always great at naming services.
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    We still having a shot every time someone mentions THE CLOUD?
    Malek86 1 week ago
    Real talk, when is someone goiung to come out with a team battle royale mode? As in, instead of a hundred people all duking it out, it's 16 teams of six people, and the last team (or player) standing wins. I'm surprised nobody's done that yet.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    He looks like he should be modelling suits in the Littlewoods catalogue.
    jiveguy 1 week ago
    Oh god, this guy is going to say "blockchain", I just know it.
    Kami 1 week ago
    That is a pretty swish sweater though.
    It's a very Steve Jobsy look
    Eaton_Corvinus 1 week ago
    Oh no! I blinked and missed the BFV multiplayer reveal.
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    Mr Sharp has arrived. No suit though. Disappointed.
    He's back.
    arty 1 week ago
    Did she just swear?
    CRINGE
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Fuck you Switch owners! How'd you like them apples!
    Kami 1 week ago
    Nipplewatch will have to wait for Death Stranding...
    Good to hear Martin.
    Kiliko 1 week ago
    Ha, what a shock that EA are taking this opportunity to promote a game mode that came out more than a week ago.
    Malek86 1 week ago
    I'm actually glad that Italy didn't get in the World Cup this year. I won't have to listen to everyone around blabbering about it.
    Kami 1 week ago
    Hey, they mentioned the Switch! And they'll never mention it again...
    Supra_Hans 1 week ago
    Less chat more hat
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    So is nipplewatch a thing this year, or not?
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    It's a nice trophy and all that but it ain't no Pele.
    This guy is a bore
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    Why are we seeing FIFa 19, its only 6 months into 2018?
    Malek86 1 week ago
    Don't underestimate EA, Martin. I'm pretty sure they have leagues all the way down to the third divisions for most countries including Chile and Sri Lanka
    ThatThereTim 1 week ago
    Martin, it's conference time again - most important thing: don't forget to bring us back some Kitkats when you grab a cuppa.
    ----__---- 1 week ago
    Rip PES
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Clearly you can tell I understand how football works.
    Poor Konami... >.>
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Come on Pele!!! Send him on ref!!!
    Fuck Fifa
    Mister_Vimes 1 week ago
    So "no loot boxes" is going to listed as a feature in AA's form now on, lol.
    jiveguy 1 week ago
    Oh, it's Fifa.
    Detroit: Become Football
    jiveguy 1 week ago
    This is a bit of a turn in the Battlefield single player story. Going for an Escape to Victory vibe?
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    Can't wait for BFV. Will be good to see the gameplay later today from EA play
    Korlis 1 week ago
    Each to their own, iemander, but I thought Inquisition was great.
    amirhosseinheidari 1 week ago
    SPORTzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring
    imagonnawin 1 week ago
    Lots of people championing the whole 'no lootboxes' thing now, like it's a selling feature and they're doing us a favour.Don't get me wrong, I prefer this way with paid cosmetics that you can earn in game but most games aren't F2P like fortnite, so 5 or 10 bucks seems a bit much.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    The cynical side of me almost thinks that EA generated ill will with the loot box situation so they could 'lead the way' in getting rid of them and being perceived as the good guys.
    Korlis 1 week ago
    Who was saying they'll be saving stuff for the Xbox briefing? They nailed it
    iemander 1 week ago
    OK, Bioware, I can't say I've been very impressed with them since like Dragon Age Origins which is almost 10 years old... .
    NoTheMama 1 week ago
    Yep having the same problem
    WetCouchAt138bpm 1 week ago
    They actually did it. lol indeed.
    ChrisTapsellEG 1 week ago
    God I really thought that Royale thing was a joke
    spamdangled 1 week ago
    A royale mode.Yawn.
    Kami 1 week ago
    Oh it's a battle royale mode. I'm shocked. SHOCKED I SAY! Well, okay, maybe not that shocked...
    Korlis 1 week ago
    Anyone else trying to watch via the PS4's Youtube app? It keeps freezing up on me (the stream above on my PC is fine)
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Snow and Nazi's. Ok I'm calling the Dead Snow DLC here and now.
    amirhosseinheidari 1 week ago
    They are seriously talking about fences
    Kami 1 week ago
    Have fun finding the pink outfits.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    I can't remember where I saw it but a Youtuber was calling it Battlefield Vee thinking it was V for Victory.Bless.
    jiveguy 1 week ago
    Yeah he does.
    Korlis 1 week ago
    I feel called out (accurately)
    Malek86 1 week ago
    Yeah, the worst part about DLC and games as service, is that we're going to get a lot of videos about games that are actually already out. That is just not very exciting.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    I think I might actually attend E3 next year. It's something I need to do at least once I think.
    Kami 1 week ago
    Sixty seconds in and I'm wishing I wasn't teetotal.
    imagonnawin 1 week ago
    Wonder if they'll use the term 'service' instead of games.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Time to get my beer on. Drinking on every mention of 'revolutionary'
    jiveguy 1 week ago
    Ahh, nice one Martin
    chowyunfatt 1 week ago
    They won't even show much of their games as they have to show them all again at Microsofts conference
    Tabs are your friend.
    Kami 1 week ago
    "Hey, pay us to do our QA testing for us! I mean, it's been working so well for other companies... right?"
    jiveguy 1 week ago
    Beef and tomato right?
    Kami 1 week ago
    EA, the only reason anyone is watching this is for the spontaneous, full-body cringe. Embrace the snark and let it go... let it goooooo~...
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Get EA thinking they don't deserve to get smack talked.
    Malek86 1 week ago
    Actually I can't believe you've gone and neglected probably the worst game EA ever gave up on. Galapagos.
    WetCouchAt138bpm 1 week ago
    My missus is out tonight so Im sitting watching E3 and eating pot noodle sandwiches. Its good to be reminded what the single life used to be like.
    Kami 1 week ago
    Oh stop with hyping pre-orders EA, you've gotta court us some more first before anyone puts out.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Actually I can't believe I've gone and neglected probably the best game EA ever gave up on. C&C.
    Ty the Tasmanian Tiger?
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    I'd be delighted to pay for that.
    Malek86 1 week ago
    Magic Carpet Remastered, it's the only possible outcome.
    Er, Martin I think you are forgetting Crusader
    feistycheese 1 week ago
    Probably in the minority here but id love a good reboot of the Tiger Woods PGA tour series, loved me some TW golf back when they were decent games. Unfortunately much like Tiger Wood himself they declined in quality over the past few versions.
    Grubby_Gryffin 1 week ago
    Dragon Age: Online
    liquidsoap89 1 week ago
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    EA surely has to go full on charm offence after the bruising they've had.
    Dead Space... ow right in the painful place! >
    feistycheese 1 week ago
    Hope your location is rainproof Martin, wouldn't want you to miss out on a surprise game of the generation announcement. It could be a watershed moment . . . Ill get my coat.
    Kami 1 week ago
    It's a shame we can't have a literal elephant in a literal corner for EA's show this year.
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    When did EA last pump out a Boxing game?
    Malek86 1 week ago
    This better be good, because I had to stop my Future War Cult rank grinding to follow it.Ah, who am I kidding. FWC is so gonna lose again.
    WetCouchAt138bpm 1 week ago
    I stand corrected (said the man in the orthopaedic shoes).
    spamdangled 1 week ago
    EA is always the worst show of the conference so I'm not expecting anything. As usual it will be dominated by EA Sports games which will take up half the conference, Battlefield etc. I hope they announce a remaster of BF 2142 for consoles, but I doubt it will happen.
    Drinking games!
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Might just be time for people to get a quick Youtube view in of the Pele event. I can't recommend it enough.
    Bertie 1 week ago
    "Here for the Stella commentary" you mean
    WetCouchAt138bpm 1 week ago
    Couldn't care less about EA. Just here for the stellar commentary.
    Deadite 1 week ago
    Wake me up when they get past the yearly sports milking franchises
    Bertie 1 week ago
    OMG it's E333333333333333
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    E3 is the grumpy bastards Christmas. Nothing I like more than seeing pages of snarky, disgruntled comments from like minded gamers.
    DaveTheMusical 1 week ago
    The EA pre-show chats are already cringeworthy. This does not bode well.
    Deadite 1 week ago
    Brace yourselves the cheese is coming...
    lblanime 1 week ago
    how long is this press conference expecting to run? an hour?
    Toaster05 1 week ago
    Hello, my name is Toaster05 and I am an alcoho... wrong day.
    StellarWind 1 week ago
    Post deleted
    iemander 1 week ago
    What's that image on the front page? It looks like Call of Duty infinite war
    blaYde 1 week ago
    Respawns - Star Wars vs Titanfall innnn ssppppaaaacccceee
    Kami 1 week ago
    My Body Is Ready (For the cringe!)
    podgek293 1 week ago
    Unravel 2 is coming
    blaYde 1 week ago
    @lazyboyblue we can hope
    Roamer 1 week ago
    Why Are Bioware making a multiplayer action game? Ffs.
    Innit 1 week ago
    Post deleted
    Brainflowers 1 week ago
    I'm on mobile and that livestream vid window is too wide for my screen, the right edge is chopped off. What gives, EG?
    Khazmo 1 week ago
    Mass Effect Andromeda Expansion incoming!
    PhilosopherKing 1 week ago
    Dead Space Trilogy Remastered! Because... You get it now.
    feistycheese 1 week ago
    EA will be missing a trick if they dont at least try and get the National to do the soundtrack for Anthem.
    AddressUnknown 1 week ago
    @Larenztate Sitting in on a Saturday night with the only purpose being to watch a company fail? Bet you are fun at parties!
    Shakey_Jake33 1 week ago
    Interested to see if FIFA 19 is actually getting a Switch release.
    Larenztate 1 week ago
    Its a shame but all i'm here for is to see EA fail! I love how out of touch they are and I believe it will take this company to fail before we start seeing games made for the love of gaming and not microtransactions.
    HuckQ 1 week ago
    Why must we switch between coverage and the comments section? Kein Spaß!
    WeyounNumber6 1 week ago
    Skate 4 please
    pomi 1 week ago
    I kinda wish for another Dragon Age but given they can't GaaS it to hell and back I doubt we are ever going to see another one. At worst case scenario we get new one but it has been twisted into yet another shared-world mp experience...
    isaacredfield 1 week ago
    Battlefront 2 invincible flying General Leia dlc
    marmaduke 1 week ago
    Anthem is basically Destiny, right? But with a different typeface?
    pelican_ 1 week ago
    Interested in seeing Anthem and getting a better understanding of what it is. The big pull for me is BFV. Big fan of the franchise since Wake Island so very excited to see the Grand Operations MP today. From all the info drops since the reveal the game appears to be quite different from BF1. A lot of mechanics changing.Fifa and Madden can both fuck off.
    Pete207 1 week ago
    Games_Should_Be_Fun 1 week ago
    Less EA Sports please. Those segments seem to go on for ever. Just announce the latest iteration of FIFA and NFL and move on, we don't need an in-depth analysis of the new grass technology, or the different motion capture of players hands or feet, just announce them and move on to something else. Oh, and no awkward guest appearances either. Lets keep the cringe factor to a minimum.
    Fourfoldroot 1 week ago
    Can't say I'm ever interested in EAs big reveals - it's usually all repetitive online playgrounds riddled with microtransacrions; that or RPGs that they do everything to make progressively worse. Maybe they'll release a couple of interesting little platformers or something.
    Jimjamyaha 1 week ago
    I'm also going to hope for Dragon Age.
    Jynxa 1 week ago
    Really looking forward to seeing BFV in action. Almost all the things I've read about it from people who've played behind the scenes sound amazing. DICE have really listened to player opinion it seems. I think a lot of the tunnel-visioned naysayers who can only see one thing are going to be put in their place.
    ckyman2 1 week ago
    Hoping for skate 4 and what ever star wars game the titanfall devs are working on.
    MilkYMoO 1 week ago
    Football legends Robbie Savage and Joe Kinnear will be on stage to talk about FIFA 19.
    CrashOkami 1 week ago
    They will announce a new Star Wars Old Republic... expansion for the MMO. Not a Knights of the Old Republic III. Because why give the people what they want?
    Malek86 1 week ago
    Only thing I'm going to bet on today: Crysis Trilogy Remastered (and as I'm feeling especially bold, I'll bet on a Switch version too)
    weblaus 1 week ago
    I'm amazed that with all the leaks happenening in the last few days, nothing has shownj up about a game from EA that will be coming soon. Very soon.
    richardiox 1 week ago
    SK4TE for Switch pretty pretty please EA (and for X / Pro / PC)
    DrBeardface 1 week ago
    Can't wait to see EA's latest innovations in live service.
    45709 1 week ago
    EA is gonna renounce all in game transactions, they’ll be hailed as hero’s, all other devs and publishers will follow suit and f2p will also die. Gaming will enter another golden age of goodness
    Plinko 1 week ago