EA got this year's E3 off to a typically downbeat start, though there were some gems amidst the drudgery. Unravel 2 is out to play right now, as is Command & Conquer Rivals, while we got a fresh look at Anthem and an all-new EA Original in Sea of Solitude. You can probably skim through the rest, mind.

Our live coverage of this event has finished

Well hello hello hello. Eurogamer's away team is just queuing up to get into the venue over in sunny LA.

Gooood morning from a sunny LA and the delightful parking lot of the Hollywood Palladium. The influencers are lining up and the bass music is already pumping ahead of EA's annual E3 shindig.

While here in sunny Lewisham I'm heading out to my shed with a couple of beers and a thirst for hot game announcements.

Wes and I have made it into the auditorium, despite the best efforts of EA's registration system. Chatter among the audience is about this morning's ESRB leak of Unravelled 2 - so I guess that's a thing.

Oh god I thought people were joking when they said Unravel 2. Even the indie games aren't safe from the EA sequel machine.

Unravel 2019. Hope it's more than just a roster change.

And that, if you're wondering, is what the venue looks like from inside.

Want to see more pics of the proscenium tbf.

Toaster05 says:

Hello, my name is Toaster05 and I am an alcoho... wrong day.

No, no, this is the right day for that. Me too! I've got a glass of white wine to get me through this.

iemander says:

What's that image on the front page? It looks like Call of Duty infinite war

It is Anthem, which looks super generic to these eyes. Hoping it comes alive a bit when we see it in action today.

The banter has begun.

lblanime says:

how long is this press conference expecting to run? an hour?

I reckon 90 minutes, at a push.

lblanime says:

how long is this press conference expecting to run? an hour?

I reckon 90 minutes, at a push.

Toaster05 says:

Anyone else really, really hoping that Pele is going to make a glorious return? I can't wait to hear another of his inappropriate ramblings.

It's the only reason I'm here.

So, quick form guide. EA's opened up the big show season the last few years.

It has been routinely *awful*.

Storytime with Pelé back in 2015 was a highlight, not just of EA's shows, but E3 in general.

Then there was the time Mourinho came on-stage for lord knows how much money to look a bit bemused.

Then there was those other years but honestly I tend to smash my head against the desk repeatedly once these things finish so I don't have memories of them haunting me in the future.

I can't forget watching a load of celebrities getting proper baked and then playing Battlefield 1 back in 2016, though.

Actually, who am I kidding. These things are awesome.

What will tonight bring?

Real talk, here's what we'll definitely get. FIFA 19, Anthem, Unravel 2, Battlefield 5, some other American sports games that'll utterly confuse most of us.

What we won't get - a new Dragon Age, a new Dead Space, a new Knights of the Old Republic.

Will we see anything of the Star Wars games? We know what was once Amy Hennig's project has 'pivoted' to something else, so that'll be a no-show for sure.

Could we see Respawn's Star Wars game? That'd be a lovely thing, surely.

Dream EA conference - Skate 4, a new Desert Strike, Populous and Road Rash.

None of which will happen, though I'd dearly love to be proven wrong.

liquidsoap89 says:

Was Criterion Games' crazy multi-vehicle type game that was announced a couple years ago still around? I'd like to see that please.

It's dead dead dead. Criterion mainly does vehicle stuff for other projects, such as Battlefront 2.

Toaster05 says:

Er, Martin I think you are forgetting Crusader

Oh I am! So yeah, Crusader: No Remorse HD on Switch, and a tease of an all-new one in the mixer as well. Come on EA!

Also everyone seems to be well into these Spyro and Crash Bandicoot revivals, so why don't EA get involved and give B.O.B another run out?

I've heard we're going to get a big chunk of Anthem gameplay - it feels like BioWare is in a pivotal place right now, and I really hope they can pull something special off today.

'What's your favourite Sims expansion so far?' Big question. Not sure I've got an answer myself.

Everyone in this media briefing is going on about Anthem but I'm legit about to burst over seeing FIFA 19. Just me?

Oh yeah, this one.

EA's warm-up speaking directly to journalists in the crowd:

"I know there are lots of snarky people in the audience with tweets ready to go, but there are thousands of developers who've worked on what you're about to see, so if you can muster some energy on a Saturday morning..."

Oh god that's me they're talking about isn't it?

(also EA's devs are all awesome, hard-working and very talented people. The people elsewhere dumb enough to try and get those microtransactions into Battlefront 2? Not so sure about them).

jiveguy says:

Oooooh! :D I don't like this new layout for live events, have to scroll away from the video and EG updates to read the sarcastic comments.

It's something we're aware of - there'll be a fix on Monday morning. Sorry about the inconvenience!

TWO MINUTES TO GO.

Malek86 says:

What are the chances that I'll give up Destiny, if Anthem looks really good? Feels difficult, man. Not even The Division could do that.

It's a tough one for BioWare. They're awesome, but for all Destiny's faults Bungie is really good at shooty guns and awesome looking worlds.

Oh shit they just showed Ronaldo. EA wins E3!

Holy crap it is loud.

Korlis says:

Don't fix it Martin! I don't have to position my browser window to hide the comments section now!

The comments are the best bit! Much better than my nonsense.

We. Are. Go.

And, despite my snark, I can't help but get a little bit excited. I love E3.

Korlis says:

We're definitely keeping the tabbed layout on mobile, so comment phobes can head there...

Kami says:

Sixty seconds in and I'm wishing I wasn't teetotal.

Eyeing up my second glass of wine already. Sorry.

First up, it's Battlefield 5.

This'll be our first proper look at it in action after the smoke and mirrors of the reveal trailer.

There's really strong Bad Company vibes from what I've seen of Battlefield 5. I think it's going to be awesome - a little bit more madness, and a lot more destruction.

We'll get our first look at single-player during the Xbox conference tomorrow.

No loot boxes, no premium pass.

The loot boxes thing they were kind of all over the place with during the reveal, nice to have it spelt out in black and white.

And - SURPRISE! - it's getting a battle royale mode.

That was, what, seven minutes into this year's show?

Wonder quite how many more times we'll get that announce for various other games this week.

My guess. LOADS.

Just wait for Unravel 2: Battle Royale Boogaloo

Malek86 says:

This conference is going to get really awkward if Anthem ends up having loot boxes and season passes.

Haha, would actually have some weird respect if they did end with that.

A more sombre trailer after the slightly comic reveal of Battlefield 5.

Honestly, I don't get some people who play games. Ragging on Battlefield for losing its sense of humour, then when it has an awesome trailer with loads of mad things going on that's more than a bit Bad Company everyone's upset about it being too light.

Anyway here's FUFU.

And it has the Champion's League.

Wes just turned to me: "That's the actual trophy!!!"

No surprise, but poor PES.

Yeah yeah you've got the Champion's League, but have you got the Scottish League? Oh, you probably have.

Have you got the Southern Counties East League Division One? Can I play as my beloved Lewisham Borough FC at the hallowed Ladywell Arena.

(I'm seriously a fan, mostly because Lewisham Borough FC play in the same colour as the bins around here, and if you stand on top of the bridge going over the train tracks you can see most of the game and don't have to pay the fairly steep fiver for entry).

pelican_ says:

So is nipplewatch a thing this year, or not?

I'm always keeping an eye out.

I actually started a World Cup campaign with England last night with the Switch version.

Don't want to spoil the tournament for you, but...

2-2 against Tunisia, 1-1 against Panama and then, inexplicably, 2-1 against Belgium. (I was England, for my sins).

So there you have it. Get down Ladbrokes, put some money on, make a mint.

Andrew Wilson has gone casual? As casual as he can get, anyway.

A sweater in the LA sunshine is a bold choice.

Even in jumper and pumps I still find him mildly terrifying. I know he wouldn't approve of my way of life. He's certainly never spilt pretzels over himself while drunkenly watching ITV4 at 1am.

Oh and here's Origin Access, which is kind of like Game Pass on Xbox.

Basically lots of games for not much money.

Here's Respawn. Let's see what you're working on please!

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order.

It's set between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.

And it's coming out the end of next year.

Malek86 says:

This makes Super Bombad Racing actually sound like a good title

Kind of agree.

This Battlefront guy picked the short straw.

MrTomFTW says:

WHATS BERTIE DOING ON THE STAGE???

BERTIE IS THERE SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT TELLING US.

Solo content coming to Battlefront next week, and Extraction.

And it sounds like a more traditional Conquest mode is coming, which I'm very much up for.

And the news we all kind of knew anyway - Clone Wars is coming to Battlefront 2, with a focus at first on Geonosis.

And General Grievious, and Obi Wan Kenobi.

Toaster05 says:

Did anyone really want the Clone Wars?

*sheepishly raises hand*

Well that was nicely humble.

So now here's a boat.

Oh! It's Unravel 2. I'm going for a piss.

Sorry, I forgot to ask if anyone wanted anything from the kitchen.

But to be honest I'm fresh out of snacks and I'm saving those Lotus biscuits for a cup of tea a bit later.

Korlis says:

Lotus are amazing. Have you tried the spread?

I've got like two jars of it at the moment.

I'm making a speculoos milkshake tomorrow with some Lotus biscuits, the spread and some ice cream. I'll save you all some.

Also Unravel 2 looks nice.

Toaster05 says:

My place of work imports Lotus products. It's hard to look at pallets of that spread knowing I can't touch it. Some may or may not accidentally fall on the floor.

Let's plan a heist?

Mister_Vimes says:

30 min in and this the only gameplay footage shown.

Yeah, as lovely as Unravel 2 looks that is a slightly wrong-headed choice.

And Unravel 2 is out now.

And it looks like the lovely Patrick Soderlund is about to reveal a new EA Original.

Sea of Solitude, from a small Berlin studio called Jo-Mei.

Oh my god that *is* a Kraftwerk Autobahn t-shirt.

Not sure what this game will entail, but so so into her pronunciation of 'ultimately'.

On closer inspection it's about boats and goths.

Out early next year.

Hi it's the bit with the American sports if you're going to the kitchen top me up will you, thanks?

Carpetfluff says:

You sure? sounded like your back teeth were floating already.

I'd never heard that turn of phrase before. I'm both disgusted and delighted.

Deadite says:

Seems like EA already lost E3

They tend to set the bar fairly low. It's up to others to then try and limbo under it afterwards.

ThatThereTim says:

This is a bit cringey - I'm retreating to the Kitchen. Anyone want *glances over* oh hey I have some Double Deckers!

Yeah I'll take one.

Also here's the Madden 19 trailer.

MrTomFTW says:

PRESS X TO KNEEL DURING ANTHEM

Topical!

Well, you're not getting a new Crusader or Urban Strike, though you are getting a new Command & Conquer.

But...

So yes, Command & Conquer on mobile.

Which does look grand. But know your audience, EA? Know that showing this, and not Battlefield, might be a bit of a mistake?

They're not the brightest bunch, are they.

Bring back Madden kid.

MadJack1812 says:

I can't tell if that noise I hear is the bottom of the barrel being scraped, or my own teeth grinding together.

Could be my back teeth floating, too.

jonbwfc says:

To be fair, they've played for three minutes without being bugged buy a micro transaction. For EA, that's got to be a record.

This is labelled pre-alpha, plenty of time to add that in.

This may well be a new low for EA.

Anyway, Command & Conquer is back everyone!

At least Anthem is going to end on a banger. I hope.

Andrew Wilson is, I think, apologising for the loot box controversy last year.

In his own inhuman way.

jiveguy says:

This man has only ever played the easter egg games in Excel.

tbf they're all bangers.

So here's Anthem.

Yes yes yes, I know it looks an awful lot like Destiny. But it's different.

Seeing as it was likely greenlit when Destiny was still a big thing and not the weird husk it is now it had better be.

We're getting a 'deep dive' into Anthem. So settle in for a long one.

It's out on February 22nd.

I'm not sure when these buzzword-led, super lengthy Q&As became an acceptable format for shows like this, but I hope they're not around for much longer.

(I kind of fear Sony's show will be the same this week).

Right, so it's Saturday night.

You've got better things to do than sitting through this.

All the gameplay, all the good stuff, will be online tomorrow, or when you get back, or when you've got some time.

Anthem will probably look great.

But that can wait. You'll see that whenever you want. For now run, go away, be free. Live your lives.

I'm here because I have to be. You all have better things to do than this.

Also, no loot boxes, all cosmetics that are purchasable you'll know before investing.

And here's some gameplay, about 15 minutes in.

Hang on no they're still talking.

HERE IT IS!

NoTheMama says:

Let the game do the talking ffs

ikr

Looks kind of like Gundam Versus had a baby with Destiny.

MrFlay says:

Journos earning their fees this evening.

I get paid in Lotus biscuits. I'm not sure if I've earned even a single one yet.

Is that actually Paul Bettany doing the voiceover?

And there's the release date again - February 22nd.

Not wholly convinced by the demo, though the low energy thanks to the numbing lead-up might have just soured it.

That is a wrap.

Things can only get better, right?

On the plus side! Unravel 2 is out now, as is Command & Conquer Rivals, Sea of Solitude looks interesting and there'll be a FIFA game this year.

Also on the plus side, it's another year before we have to sit through that. Hopefully EA's spirit of learning extends to its conferences, which have been routinely awful in recent years.

We're back tomorrow night for a big one - and, I reckon, what's going to be the biggest show of this year's E3, as Microsoft comes out all guns blazing at 9pm BST.

Go and be free, enjoy your Saturday nights, and if you are going to enjoy some Lotus spread tonight please do so responsibly (and I'd also advise spreading it on some crumpets because it's really quite lovely like that).

porkface 8 months ago
    @Brainflowers Diabetes in a glass tasted pretty damn good though.
    Innit 8 months ago
    Post deleted
    Duper719 8 months ago
    After watching this I am so convinced that PS5 is launch Fall 2019, I’m suprised that one Eman Guy hasn’t posted this video and talked about it in the past he went to great lengths to keep posting comments and links about PS5 launching Fall 2019, Honestly though after watching this video I think he’s gonna be eating a lot of cake next year.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Rbj0tMWWY
    WeyounNumber6 8 months ago
    Anthem gameplay looks fun.Skate 4 eludes me again.
    night_swim 8 months ago
    @optimuspriceps I'm sure it'll be absolutely fine. Hint: it's not all about you.
    night_swim 8 months ago
    @Carpetfluff It does look pretty sick.
    night_swim 8 months ago
    Unravel 2 has blown my mind. Didn't expect that at all.Anthem is out on the dame day as Days Gone. See ya later Days Gone.
    Mar27w 8 months ago
    That has to be one of the most downright boring introductions to E3 ever, pretty deflating really. At least Battlefield looks solid.
    Brainflowers 8 months ago
    By way of a public service announcement, I feel I must remind people that all the Lotus / Speculoos products are jam packed with sugars. That ice cream shake that Martin's planning is basically diabetes in a long glass!
    dingo75 8 months ago
    Only thing I liked was the destructible houses in Battlefield.On another note: Origin sale going on (just got NFS: Payback for 9.99 EUR).Then again you can probably get all with the free trial of Origin Access right now.I simply don't like to rush through shit just because it's on a trial that's why I took the plunge.
    doomster71 8 months ago
    That was a bloody boring conference. I did laugh a few times though. EA announcing no loot boxes. Bloody ironic really.
    recewitherfork 8 months ago
    Please Bethesda, announce Starfield tomorrow and save 2018.
    recewitherfork 8 months ago
    What was that? Some sports games we knew were coming, a Battlefield presentation telling us to watch more presentations and Anthem, the most derivative POS I've seen in years. Oh yeah, and they dragged C&C's corpse through the muck of the mobile market. I knew it would be bad, but EA managed to sink even below my non existent standards for them. And is this what Disney envisioned when they handed EA the keys to Star Wars. 7 years in and we'll have 2 lousy shooters and some Jedi game. smh
    villevalo 8 months ago
    That has to be the worst conference ever, ea. Literally have nothing but madden and fifa lol
    siro 8 months ago
    AT least the comments were fun. Thanks everyone :)
    Mobius1 8 months ago
    Who's the spastic shouting "oi" every 5 seconds?
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    That was E3's Mrs Browns Boys.
    vert1go 8 months ago
    That suggests something did happen. I remember nothing.
    Kami 8 months ago
    Alrighty, well lovely as always everybody. Let's go and try and pretend this didn't happen.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Jimmy Osmond killing it on Pointless right now. My ears!!!
    MrFlay 8 months ago
    Poor Bioware. What have they done to you?
    pavelkouril 8 months ago
    But maybe next year we'll get NHL for mobile or something, with a goalie + one player. Wouldn't be suprised. ¯\_(ツ;)_/¯
    Anthem. Fucked "AF".
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    Unravel 2 is probably the only money EA get from me this year, so they better make the most of it. Byeeee
    pavelkouril 8 months ago
    I'm disappointed NHL got no love. Again.
    Korlis 8 months ago
    That was a somewhat brutal experience. I'll see y'all tomorrow for Xbox, I guess?
    Kami 8 months ago
    The problem is when you strip back a showcase like this it's to expose some kind of heart and soul... you can fill in the rest of this joke.
    siro 8 months ago
    @Luivatra so true! More mad like crazy than disappointed, but yeah.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    C&C that's a game that needs a new game. Just like they need to make a sequel to that excellent film The Matrix.
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    Gamespot think Anthem looks 'pretty sick' apparently.
    Nipplewatch score: 0
    Luivatra 8 months ago
    Good thing this wasnt a 3 am thing, that would really be disappointing
    ThatThereTim 8 months ago
    Interestingly: no racing stuff mentioned at all.
    Battlehenkie 8 months ago
    That is one of the most decidedly mediocre and insipid E3 conferences I have seen.
    John-Matrix 8 months ago
    Well.....
    optimuspriceps 8 months ago
    Can't wait to see what happens to their stock price after this dull waste of time
    siro 8 months ago
    How is the Battlefront 2 SP campaign? Would be something for the trial week.
    MrFlay 8 months ago
    Someone should sarcastically scream "Oh my gawd!" while the Anthem logo fades to black. EA are a shell of a publisher run by automatons like Wilson.
    imagonnawin 8 months ago
    This is why copying the popular thing doesn't always work out.
    vert1go 8 months ago
    Anthem: Pele Stories DLC.
    Kami 8 months ago
    Well... that was... a thing.
    McEwan 8 months ago
    Please like us! Pleeeease!
    Whatascoop 8 months ago
    Do they supply drugs to the audience?
    senso-ji 8 months ago
    Sorry, but Anthem looks depressingly average. Nothing in that new gameplay trailer looked exciting.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    One last thing better be Pele. It's only thing they can do to redeem themselves.
    vert1go 8 months ago
    Doing that is one step away from "LETS MAKE IT A MEME".
    Korlis 8 months ago
    @TFM_Excalibur, definitely not the only one...
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    It looks...competent? Is the most upbeat thing I can say.
    Nah Anthem sucks.
    the9000 8 months ago
    Dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull dull. Dull.
    McEwan 8 months ago
    At least I can hear the Rolling Stones down the road at Murrayfield....
    TFM_Excalibur 8 months ago
    Am I the only one not that impressed with what they're showing of anthem?
    vert1go 8 months ago
    Don't tell people what to tweet.
    iemander 8 months ago
    Wow, that was dissapointing
    Korlis 8 months ago
    EA is really doing the lord's work in making the other conferences look better by comparison
    sazse 8 months ago
    How cool is THAAAAT?
    Nemesis 8 months ago
    Shhhh. Settle down shouty lady.
    vert1go 8 months ago
    Most Avengers music EVER.
    Matt_B 8 months ago
    Let me guess the source is a boss and I have to shoot the orange bits
    optimuspriceps 8 months ago
    Jesus, this game is in trouble
    siro 8 months ago
    Even the soundtrack music is sad.
    xRiska 8 months ago
    isn't this just. Lost Planet?
    "HOW COOL WAS THAAAAT?" screams the host.*polite applause*
    Nah
    WetCouchAt138bpm 8 months ago
    I feel like I have played this game before...
    Kami 8 months ago
    @siro - We should at least try!
    optimuspriceps 8 months ago
    This has too many echos of Andromeda
    siro 8 months ago
    The whole thing is like "E.T. The Video Game - The Conference". Only difference being you can't bury a youtube video in the desert.
    pavelkouril 8 months ago
    Jarvis included.
    Korlis 8 months ago
    Chortling at the guy doing the Destiny Warlock hover to shoot some guys from the air
    vert1go 8 months ago
    I suspect one of, if not more, of those numbers was, in fact, numberwang.
    Institutionalized 8 months ago
    Somehow it reminds me of that very succesful game called Evolve.
    pavelkouril 8 months ago
    "We want you to be able to play as Iron Man, but we don't want to get sued." the game.
    MrFlay 8 months ago
    Journos earning their fees this evening.
    ThatThereTim 8 months ago
    Look at the frickin' size of those numbers when you hit mobs! That's almost borderlands style! (Hope you can turn those off in the options)
    vert1go 8 months ago
    No no all the conversation is real. You can tell because nobody ever talks over each other just like IRL.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    I can already tell this isn't for me. And Jedward update, they made the final.
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    Apparently there are enemies behind those numbers.
    vert1go 8 months ago
    So far so Xenoblade Chronicles X...
    Kami 8 months ago
    Here's the scripted conversation. Woo?
    Gameplay AF
    Anthem AF
    MrFlay 8 months ago
    I now remember why I stopped watching these things. What a terrible waste of time.
    FilthyAnimal 8 months ago
    A dark and moody Star Wars game set between Episodes 3 and 4 involving force combat?I can imagine this one secretly being monikered "The Farce Unleashed".
    Let the game do the talking ffs
    Kami 8 months ago
    @Mr.Spo - it's EA. Expectations couldn't have been lower without heavy earth-moving machinery.
    imagonnawin 8 months ago
    This is exactly how the world cup will go. We all get excited then we watch the first game and it's fucking terrible.
    Darth_Flibble 8 months ago
    Sounds like one or two people in the audience!
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Come on Jedward! You've got this.
    Whatascoop 8 months ago
    Nah, I prefer concept art and talking.
    optimuspriceps 8 months ago
    About bloody time
    Korlis 8 months ago
    Wait, I'd nearly tuned out. Was he rambling about being able to play solo even though it's a multiplayer game? I mean, I'll believe it when I see it.
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    See those objectives? Go here. Shoot everything. Go here. Look at then shoot everything.
    Institutionalized 8 months ago
    That's the best E3 conference I've seen today.
    Mr.Spo 8 months ago
    "No loot boxes"*applause*How low are expectations? Or how well-paid are the bought audience members?
    rubberducko 8 months ago
    Sorry not the typical loot but the concept of having to buy items that should be found in the world drives me mad.
    ooombasa 8 months ago
    DO NOT applause the news of no lootboxes. How far have we fallen when we congratulate publishers for not being exploitative pricks?
    vert1go 8 months ago
    I could be sitting in VR Euro Truck right now with this all pinned as windows inside it. Maybe I am.
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    Would you clap someone for not taking a shot in your fridge?
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Jedward are smashing it on Pointless btw.
    senso-ji 8 months ago
    Ah, microtransactions. Now considered acceptable with the existence of lootboxes.
    liquidsoap89 8 months ago
    Stay safe Martin! I'm not sticking around for this.
    John-Matrix 8 months ago
    Freedom isn't free
    rubberducko 8 months ago
    Ffs loot boxes in a rpg.........and there we have the game with a service nonsense.
    Malek86 8 months ago
    Unfortunately, it's time for dinner. I mean unfortunately for you, because I'm glad that I finally have an excuse to get out of here.
    optimuspriceps 8 months ago
    Don't clap! This is how games should be!
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    dont clap no loot boxes damn it!
    vert1go 8 months ago
    Us being here gives a little meaning. At least in our minds, if not reality.
    ZuluHero 8 months ago
    I bet it really smells inside those javelins...
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    I'm watching Jedward on Pointless as a perfect antidote to this bollocks. This is what you've done to me EA, I hope you are proud.
    We're institutionalised, now
    ShiftBreaker 8 months ago
    Just started watching the conference. Have I missed anything surprising? Anything groundbreaking? Anything of note?... No?
    Kami 8 months ago
    I'm playing Nioh on the side here.
    UnDreams 8 months ago
    It looks great, but gameplay looks so slow.
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    So, I'm just having a guess here, but they're all going to shoot the same guns in slightly different colours/with slightly different flourishes?
    vert1go 8 months ago
    Oh. IGN's youtube stream is slightly ahead and has far better audio.
    Malek86 8 months ago
    I have a feeling this will be either delayed, or released in a state that makes Andromeda looks good.
    LiamWatson28 8 months ago
    I'm feeling extremely seen right now.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    I don't know what time it is in LA currently but right bout now I'd be heading for the bar for a stiff drink.
    ooombasa 8 months ago
    This is a deep dive, alright.... Right into the land of sleep.
    Ohh...cool names...
    senso-ji 8 months ago
    Crazy that they show lots of early concept art images instead of new gameplay. Are the environments shown in the art guaranteed to be in the finished game?
    vert1go 8 months ago
    On the plus side the interest level is so low Gamespot's stream is liquid smooth so far.
    optimuspriceps 8 months ago
    Yay for Static images
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    'A dramatic event that changes the world for everyone'You mean the way every multiplayer game functions since the inception of multiplayer games?
    rubberducko 8 months ago
    That's if you don't kill me first EA with boredom.
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    How many more years do EA need to hear 'shut up and show us' before they actually get it?
    Malek86 8 months ago
    EA really needed to have a good reveal for Anthem, because who knows if Forsaken might manage to reverse Destiny's fortunes. But I think they messed up here. This is just not exciting. Then again, maybe they are saving it for the Xbox conference tomorrow?
    vert1go 8 months ago
    These suit things are SO Skell-esque. Only without the cool car/tank mode.
    xRiska 8 months ago
    @Kami oh man, that would be so hype
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    I find it a little sad that I don't want to watch these conferences a little more every year. At least Nintendo get's it. Start to finish in 45mins. Done.
    optimuspriceps 8 months ago
    They are not selling this at all. Is EA high?
    Korlis 8 months ago
    I remember when Ubi announced The Division, and the persistent shared world (that nevertheless wasn't an MMO) was kind of novel, to the point where people didn't really know how to talk about it. Then Destiny came out, and suddenly we have two games with very similar gameplay. And now they're talking about Anthem as if neither of those games exist.
    vert1go 8 months ago
    Not just massive tools, GODS massive tools!
    Kami 8 months ago
    Martin, after that PlayStation Experience... god I hope not.
    Duffking 8 months ago
    Anthem looking dreadfully boring. And a year on and they still wont show non scripted 'gameplay'. Standard Sci fi looter shooter with rng elements.
    senso-ji 8 months ago
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Lin 8 months ago
    Anthem, featuring massive tools.
    TaffmanG 8 months ago
    I only came here for the comments! It's EA, so if course I'm not interested in one of their games as you can guarantee it'll be out to gouge you after the loot box fiasco.Never forget how scrummy they are.
    vert1go 8 months ago
    Not even Nipplewatch can save this.
    MrTomFTW 8 months ago
    100 people wearing exo-suits drop on to an island. Then fly away cos they have jetpacks.
    Whatascoop 8 months ago
    I think announcing a sequal to The Haunting would have been better
    Kami 8 months ago
    @vert1go - I could go for an X port on Switch this year...
    DakeyrasUK 8 months ago
    Ok if they are successfulat bringing the single player story concept into online multiplayer then im massively onboard!
    sazse 8 months ago
    Nothing in this presentation impressed me. Not even Destiny, erh, Anthem.
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    Pre order went live on the PSN store just now, before they'd actually managed to make Unravel 2 available.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Years to come strikes me as ambitious.
    AlvySinger 8 months ago
    Intrigued to see how you gracefully get down from those weird director's chairs.
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    lol, its word for word Destiny
    vert1go 8 months ago
    /mutters about Xenoblade Chronicles X/Skells, several years ago.
    MadJack1812 8 months ago
    If this comes out on Feb 22nd I'll eat my hat. The edible one. No new gameplay makes me very suspect.
    UnDreams 8 months ago
    This looks boring to play, a bit like Destiny.
    liquidsoap89 8 months ago
    They're explaining how Destiny works...
    optimuspriceps 8 months ago
    All sound and fury signifying Destiny (in Frostbite)?
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    Yeah, living shared world..not heard that before at all.
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    How long until we hear someone say "bigger and better"? I give it 3 minutes.
    vert1go 8 months ago
    Could be showing gameplay. Instead showing stills/slow moving video.
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    Oh god, here we go. How many buzzwords can they get in
    ZuluHero 8 months ago
    It's always "new and different" isn't it?
    Mondpix 8 months ago
    Oh christ, I genuinely don't believe Asthma is going to be good, Bioware are a former shell of themselves, fucking Frostbite, why jump ship to an engine with no parts without developing the tools first?
    Kami 8 months ago
    I suddenly had Tabula Rasa flashbacks.
    MadJack1812 8 months ago
    @Carpetfluff 2.5 seconds? Optimistic!
    Malek86 8 months ago
    Tbf I feel safe, because what I've seen so far doesn't look like it will pry me away from Destiny, so I probably won't have to spend any money on it
    Korlis 8 months ago
    If Ubi bring back Aisha Tyler as their presenter, they win the show. It's over.
    Nemesis 8 months ago
    Cue video of People Pointing At Things....
    Cadence 8 months ago
    I've just wasted an hour of my life. See you later guys.
    MrTomFTW 8 months ago
    Show don't tell
    Binba442 8 months ago
    Didn't Destiny have these promises
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    The highlight reels for this conference will be thankfully short, so that's something.
    Calo64 8 months ago
    oh god its a panel interview... see you guys later...
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 8 months ago
    Casey why are not writing a new Mass Effect?!
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    What? But we already had a deep dive into C&C mobile... Also, I'm betting this deep dive will feature 2.5 seconds of gameplay.
    NoTheMama 8 months ago
    Just show the friggin gameplay!
    Malek86 8 months ago
    But are we going to get any gameplay, or can I turn off the stream and make dinner?
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    Just show the fucking game!
    Nemesis 8 months ago
    Say Anthem backwards and you're not far off.
    pomi 8 months ago
    I thought they promised to show real gameplay. So where is it.
    Korlis 8 months ago
    Oh no, please tell me the "deep dive" will be gameplay trailers and not just an interview. With her.
    MadJack1812 8 months ago
    Give me back Mass Effect, y'shits!
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    Yeah, I have a question. Does anyone still actually work at Bioware any more?
    Deadite 8 months ago
    Cyberpunk 2077 gonna wreck anything else in E3 tbh.
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 8 months ago
    "How cool was that trailer!" ^_^Not very
    deep dive into cringe
    Whatascoop 8 months ago
    Anthem? more like Anathema
    MadJack1812 8 months ago
    Need bombast in your trailer? Stick some Muse in there.
    siro 8 months ago
    It was not cool. All prerendered naff.
    vert1go 8 months ago
    Wow. Muted audience there.
    Binba442 8 months ago
    no date then huh
    Mr.Spo 8 months ago
    The Muse song was more bombastic than the gameplay.
    jonbwfc 8 months ago
    what's that you say? An indeterminate enemy determined to destroy the last vestiges of humanity, huddled within a walled city? What wonderfully original idea.And NO GAMEPLAY.Oh dear lord.
    ZuluHero 8 months ago
    So iron man meets destiny?
    Dolly 8 months ago
    WHAT IF DESTINY BUT AVATAR?
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 8 months ago
    Games as a "service" is the new nadir in this industry.
    Whatascoop 8 months ago
    Nothing says current like a bit of Muse.
    Korlis 8 months ago
    I know everyone likes to joke that this is Destiny with Iron Man suits, but the vague "there's something out there that wants to destroy us all" and that last human city whose walls won't protect us is, uh, REALLY Destiny-ish
    TheTingler 8 months ago
    CAN WE GET SOME MORE GENERIC LINES IN THIS TRAILER PLEASE
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    My moneys on a Destiny asset flip
    UnDreams 8 months ago
    I don't understand the Hype around Anthem, it's just a 70$ Warframe.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Good luck running this on your base Xbox.
    siro 8 months ago
    plz no prerendered shit for an online game
    Restart 8 months ago
    Superhero pose!
    vert1go 8 months ago
    Look! Look we did charity! Please forgive us... Now here's our new game while that hasn't worn off yet.
    Is that the Fallen?
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    EA, not just money grabbing sons a bitches..honestly
    Is this finally Anthem?
    MadJack1812 8 months ago
    "Without further ado" - DRINK!
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    EA's screen was physically having trouble displaying charity.
    Mr_Writer85 8 months ago
    "no advantages or disadvantages"Errrmmm progression systems? If someone plays a game more than me they get better traits and weapons which gives them an advantage.
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    'Right everyone, we've got no fucking games but we do have money so have some of that"
    Ditch the label. And the boring lineup. Like RITE NAO
    jonbwfc 8 months ago
    "It's at this point I began to consider the solace offered by my old service revolver..."
    Is this steelseries?
    Deadite 8 months ago
    Westwood, Bullfrog, Origin 3 of my favourite studios EA dismantled them all and made some kind of hellish mobile game abomination out of the violated corpses. Just Looking Glass/Origin left, what's next System Shock Wars Mobile?
    marleyspark 8 months ago
    Anyone else getting a whiff of Konami 2010?
    DakeyrasUK 8 months ago
    Ea not evil honest gov'
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight. Why EA?! Why do you sully C&C so? I'd sooner have nothing that what they are offering.
    pomi 8 months ago
    The heck. They bring C&C back as a mobile game...
    liquidsoap89 8 months ago
    "apologising"
    DakeyrasUK 8 months ago
    Fuck off
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    "And as much as we love making money, and as much as you loving paying us..."
    ZuluHero 8 months ago
    'play fairly' hmm...
    jiveguy 8 months ago
    This man has only ever played the easter egg games in Excel.
    siro 8 months ago
    Madjack: amazing, how could I not notice.
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    lol, move past the grind....does he know what games they make???
    Dizzy 8 months ago
    Who wrote this shit? Simply unbelievable.
    MadJack1812 8 months ago
    Ah, the dreaded "customer choice"
    optimuspriceps 8 months ago
    They literally have Handsome Jack running their studios.
    Kami 8 months ago
    And NOW they address the elephant in the room.
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    Incoming fake player chatter in 10...9...
    Mondpix 8 months ago
    @nothemama Definately need a classic SSX game, even a remaster of SSX3 would suffice
    sazse 8 months ago
    Cloud gaming. Mobile. Sad.
    siro 8 months ago
    Super not excited at Anthem to be honest. Where's the Plants vs Zombies Battle Royale game?:)
    Tonydaniels 8 months ago
    That's it? Damn EA just letting that beer gut Han out of a muscle shirt
    jonbwfc 8 months ago
    'The new generation' have no association with command & conquers, you Berk. because the last decent one was before they were born.
    Dont lie
    MrTomFTW 8 months ago
    i want to die
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 8 months ago
    @madjack1982 This night gets worse!
    Or SSX, NBA Jam
    UnDreams 8 months ago
    The trailer for C&C Mobile just looks like those Youtube Ads that have nothing to do with the game they're promoting lmfao
    Wat. Still the C&C game?
    8bitMofo 8 months ago
    I CAN'T STOP THROWING UP!!
    Gimme Road Rash ya bums
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    Yeah, sure, make us sit through that and then make us watch the trailer...you go guys.
    Larenztate 8 months ago
    I wonder how much they pay you to be a professional crowd member
    Whatascoop 8 months ago
    More effort went into that CGI than into the game itself.
    Korlis 8 months ago
    You know, I'd kind of forgotten that EA cannibalised the C&C studio years ago. Well done for reminding us all.
    MadJack1812 8 months ago
    @Pacman8MyGhostkart yeah - Tim Curry was Dr Scott this time!
    siro 8 months ago
    OK, there is their Battle Royal game?
    Mondpix 8 months ago
    What a way to disappoint everyone EA :handclaps:
    Deadite 8 months ago
    Well EA just took a steaming turd one of the most beloved RTS franchises. GJ that won't piss anyone off.
    Switch port when? Lol
    UnDreams 8 months ago
    So they put all their money on Anthem?
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 8 months ago
    @Kami There was a Rocky Horror remake?! No wai!
    siro 8 months ago
    All other companies so relieved that their stage show will be comparatively amazing.
    Not quick enough.
    Fuck you EA.
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    incontrol is a decent chap to be fair to him
    Kami 8 months ago
    @MadJack1812 ...and Tim Curry was in the Rocky Horror remake.
    rubberducko 8 months ago
    Wow that's 5 minutes of my life I won't get back.
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    So far this has to rank as one of the worst E3 conferences ever, surely?
    Dizzy 8 months ago
    A lot going on here... yeah like 5 units on screen. Thank god that is over.
    MadJack1812 8 months ago
    I feel like they're just using this to fill SPAAAAAACCCE
    spamdangled 8 months ago
    Are EA completely thick? No-one wants a C&C mobile game. They want a full-fat PC game with a single player campaign.
    optimuspriceps 8 months ago
    Someone is getting fired for this dross
    This is E3 yeah?
    Malek86 8 months ago
    Anthem will have to be really good to make up for this. And for making me miss my Future War Cult grind.
    UnDreams 8 months ago
    So this is just Command and Conquer Clash Royale ?
    Kane we need you!
    Korlis 8 months ago
    "Bring back Madden kid." You're right, I take back everything I said. He is a paragon amongst our people.
    MadJack1812 8 months ago
    Not even Tim Curry would lend his name to this.
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    The bar is now very much deeper underground.
    Cadence 8 months ago
    just waiting for one of them to lose as they run out of energy and need to purchase some in app purchase
    Kami 8 months ago
    They're trying WAY too hard to make this interesting. (And failing spectacularly)
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    Well im on the edge of my seat here
    xRiska 8 months ago
    This actually looks good lol, despite the stupidity of shoutcasting a mobile game on stage at E3 is.
    imagonnawin 8 months ago
    I'm guessing they have confidence in their anthem footage....
    senso-ji 8 months ago
    WTF is up with this press conference?!
    Whatascoop 8 months ago
    Finally a return to those classic 5 minute long command and conquer matches.
    TheTingler 8 months ago
    So EA are disappointing both the Battlefield/Anthem fans by showing a multiplayer mobile RTS, AND the Command & Conquer fans by announcing the first C&C game in a decade and it's a damn multiplayer mobile game? WELL DONE EA ONLY YOU COULD DISAPPOINT TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AUDIENCES AT ONCE
    John-Matrix 8 months ago
    This is wonderful, truly wonderful
    sazse 8 months ago
    This is painful!!
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    You are about to win...please insert another 50 cents to win.
    Larenztate 8 months ago
    this is Gold
    naffgeek 8 months ago
    Please let someone lose because the other guys uses a micro-transaction!
    siro 8 months ago
    I'm laughing so hard at both the stream and your comments.How is this C&C, raping the legacy here.
    optimuspriceps 8 months ago
    EA = Bland (at a cost)
    ThatThereTim 8 months ago
    Looks like the lad on the left is getting battered.
    ronnymalmbergsnekkes 8 months ago
    Now this is the EA we were all expecting. Where are the miceotransactions in this?
    jonbwfc 8 months ago
    Kami 8 months ago
    It could be worse. Dungeon Keeper Mobile...
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    EA have there head so far up there own arse they must be able to taste the toothpaste
    imagonnawin 8 months ago
    So far:Annual upgradesContent for a game nobody likesSequel to a charming but underwhelming gameA talented team working on a star wars gameInteresting looking indie. Smashing it.
    NoTheMama 8 months ago
    This may go down as one of the worst e3 conferences of all time. Wow...
    Nemesis 8 months ago
    Basically this....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr2GeWiDrdY
    Korlis 8 months ago
    Last year was just, like, boring, right? This is ACTIVELY AWFUL.
    John-Matrix 8 months ago
    Come on you reds
    naffgeek 8 months ago
    I have just tuned in. Is this a parody?
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    These two will never, ever play this game again...
    Malek86 8 months ago
    I don't even care about C&C on mobile, but who the hell still thinks live gaming commentary on an E3 stage is a good idea, after the borefest that was the Battlefront 2 reveal last year?
    Oh my...
    Deadite 8 months ago
    It's like a train wreck I can't stop watching
    siro 8 months ago
    EA set a low-light (is that even a word?) last year already, but this is officially the worst start into E3 week ever. EVER.
    Whatascoop 8 months ago
    Huge maps...
    WetCouchAt138bpm 8 months ago
    This has had plenty of awkward moments so far. Good work, EA. Classic E3-ing.
    Oh look, Agony is over there! HAI AGONY! :p
    jonbwfc 8 months ago
    Oh Jesus, they've actually got people playing mobile phone games on stage.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Martin you've already upset me once today and now you have compared this to C&C. How dare you sir? How dare you?!
    XrodOne 8 months ago
    WTF is this now?? Has FIFA and BFV been shown so I can get the fuck out of here?
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    They show a game of this, but not BFV? OK...
    Clap............clap..............clap............
    Korlis 8 months ago
    I was checking my proverbial watch thinking we're running out of time and how we must be due for Anthem now but oh... oh no.Not like this.
    NoTheMama 8 months ago
    Is this....actually happening right now?
    jonbwfc 8 months ago
    Given the way they seem to be putting names up on screens, should we know who any of these people are?
    WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS?
    Dizzy 8 months ago
    WTF
    Malek86 8 months ago
    Please don't do a live eSports commentary on stage. Please don't do- oh crap.
    MadJack1812 8 months ago
    "Professional Shoutcaster". Press X to punch in throat.
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    A mobile game. Jesus fucking christ.
    Kami 8 months ago
    Oh no... shoutcasting. For a mobile game. We have arrived at hell.
    Ughhh, mobile. I'm out.
    Korlis 8 months ago
    Mkreku, American Football is just rugby for people who need to take a break more often
    Nemesis 8 months ago
    The story mode in '08 was almost enough to make me stamp on kittens.
    siro 8 months ago
    Comment stream needs more +/- buttons.
    ManFromAnotherPlace 8 months ago
    "We're out here chasing money!". Ummm, isn't that the (un)offical EA motto?
    Deadite 8 months ago
    The cringe levels have been pretty bad but we haven't had Ubisofts teamplay voice coms yet
    MrTomFTW 8 months ago
    PRESS X TO KNEEL DURING ANTHEM
    wtf was that?
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    And all that was necessary because?
    NoTheMama 8 months ago
    "I blew my knee out reaching for some doritos"
    Mr.Spo 8 months ago
    Unsure if this allergic reaction is due to hayfever or awkward scripted dialogue.
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 8 months ago
    "I got buh-loan out"
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Ok Pele, you had a good run but this guy is taking your place.
    MadJack1812 8 months ago
    "We're out here chasing money!"Just what EA wanted said on their live stream, I'm sure...
    xRiska 8 months ago
    Never has anyone put less effort into saying "that's awesome"
    Dizzy 8 months ago
    Get a blog FFS!
    jiveguy 8 months ago
    Right, I've held off long enough. Time to start drinking.
    Oh the humanity
    Kami 8 months ago
    Again, where's a streaker when you need one?
    Nemesis 8 months ago
    It's the Cup of Tea time.....
    Malek86 8 months ago
    Please tell me I'm still watching a gaming conference
    UKRaver1980 8 months ago
    Omg cringe
    XrodOne 8 months ago
    This is getting ridiculous. WTF?
    ManFromAnotherPlace 8 months ago
    'I hate losing far more than I love winning', and thus we have a summary of exactly what is wrong with the world today!
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    Wheres a terrorist attack when you need one
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    Americans are just bad aren't they?
    Deadite 8 months ago
    Seems like EA already lost E3
    siro 8 months ago
    JuJu not playing Fortnite for a change.
    Korlis 8 months ago
    I feel deeply ashamed watching the pro-athlete uptalk the yuppie pro gamer.
    good god...
    Pants!!!
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    I don't think I've ever cared less about a game and the people who play it.
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    He hates losing way more than he loves winning....???
    jonbwfc 8 months ago
    I'm sure the worldwide audience is enthralled by the story of an American kid who plays basketball games.
    Korlis 8 months ago
    Are they actively trying to make their pro-gamer look like a douche? With his lack of handshakes and "I hate losing more than I love winning".
    jiveguy 8 months ago
    I feel like this guy would have some things to say about my mother.
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    You sure? sounded like your back teeth were floating already.
    LordViru 8 months ago
    Boats and goths, we're just a bunch of crazy boats and goths
    Dubs for the dub god.
    UnDreams 8 months ago
    Ads for shoes are evolving.
    Pacman8MyGhostkart 8 months ago
    Oh Eurogamer, why aren't the user comments on the left side anymore? I liked being able to scroll down both threads simultaneously!
    siro 8 months ago
    Corporate god could have at least asked the indie company how to pronounce their game right. She said "Yo my" instead of "Joe May".
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Oh yeah! Time to shoot some rings!
    Kami 8 months ago
    Nice little song, sounds a bit Cerys Matthews.
    Nemesis 8 months ago
    Well, goths+rain.....classic pairing.
    weaselrat 8 months ago
    Rather it be about boats and hoes
    looks interesting
    Dizzy 8 months ago
    Well TBH that looks good. Well done Berlin.
    ThatThereTim 8 months ago
    But what is the game? Like, I have no idea what the game *IS*. Edit: ok, 3rd person adventure game with big bosses, got it.
    Someone needs some Veet.
    Rime 2
    jonathanharding-rath 8 months ago
    Sorry but I swear she just said "bell ends".
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    Just keep it short ans sweet and show some footage is easy
    Korlis 8 months ago
    I was sucked in by the poster art and the Kraftwerk shirt but I'm glad we're actually getting a trailer after all that
    Nevermind
    Calo64 8 months ago
    "Bring all those emotions into bellends" !?
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    One good thing about EA conferences is they make me appreciate the swiftness that Nintendo get through it.
    Cadence 8 months ago
    Did she just say "bellends"?
    UnDreams 8 months ago
    Not even a teaser ? Just an image and a speech ?
    Cadence 8 months ago
    God I feel depressed listening to this.
    spamdangled 8 months ago
    @Kiliko Water isn't a genre.
    Malek86 8 months ago
    I... kinda spaced out already?
    amirhosseinheidari 8 months ago
    Her accent isn't german at all
    MrTomFTW 8 months ago
    Humans turn into monsters when they're lonely? Is this a game about Incels?
    Larenztate 8 months ago
    reminds me of the M8
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    Water is my least favourite genre of games.
    UnDreams 8 months ago
    S.O.S. This conference is empty.
    Dizzy 8 months ago
    Yeah the T-shirt has been the best thing thus far.
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    Only EA could manage to make heartfelt love from a little dev team feel like a cooperate PR move.
    Calo64 8 months ago
    get her an inhaler please
    What is that shirt
    KRAFTWERK
    Korlis 8 months ago
    OK I already like the look of this
    ThatThereTim 8 months ago
    Oh please PLEASE bring Josef Fares out! Love that guy!
    MrFlay 8 months ago
    Did someone just shout "Oh my God" over Unravel 2?
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    Oh good, I can go play that instead of watching the rest of this...
    Kami 8 months ago
    Dungeon Keeper Mobile 2... and I suddenly feel dirty.
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    Unravel 2 about to be enjoyed by the five people that care.
    Who invited Jon Hamm?
    Korlis 8 months ago
    I must admit I do enjoy it when they announce and simultaneously release a game
    Deadite 8 months ago
    Dungeon Keeper 3 pls
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    30 min in and this the only gameplay footage shown.
    Malek86 8 months ago
    So what's gonna be the second indie game?
    Korlis 8 months ago
    If they announced a Dead Space 4 (or just a remastered trilogy) I'd forgive every moment of cringe
    MrFlay 8 months ago
    That's a ptarmigan, not a grouse.
    Deadite 8 months ago
    Reminds me of Trine
    Kami 8 months ago
    insert Angry Bird joke here.
    jiveguy 8 months ago
    Is anyone else hearing the Airwolf theme in this music?
    Hopefully its on Switch
    UnDreams 8 months ago
    Are they showing the entire game? Feels like they're showing the entire game.
    Korlis 8 months ago
    This looks like it might be fun as couch co-op but not particularly attention-grabbing otherwise...?
    ThatThereTim 8 months ago
    Let's be honest: it's no Rayman.
    Malek86 8 months ago
    Finally birds are shown for the monstrous creatures they truly are
    Korlis 8 months ago
    Lotus are amazing. Have you tried the spread?
    ThatThereTim 8 months ago
    ...or a Twix if you're feeling posh.
    MrFlay 8 months ago
    Did anyone want more Unravel?
    Unravel Chaotix
    ThatThereTim 8 months ago
    Martin: get some kitkats on your way back!
    UnDreams 8 months ago
    There's coop ? So there will definitely be a Unravel 100 with a Battle Royale mode
    Kami 8 months ago
    @spamdangled - Okay. I thought it was E.U. - guess that tells me.
    ThatThereTim 8 months ago
    I like Dennis - respectful, nice, didn't feel like he was "corporate", just a straight up chap giving us the info/good stuff. More of Dennis plx.
    Not this guy again
    Korlis 8 months ago
    I never played Unravel. Should I? Martin's comment does not seem like an endorsement.
    lol
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    Unravel 2? Jesus wept. Is there anything left in the bottom of that barrel?
    sazse 8 months ago
    Put Battlefront II on EA Access
    spamdangled 8 months ago
    @KamiClone Wars isn't expanded universe. It's official canon.
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    Zero details other than name dropping Star Wars names for claps...
    Malek86 8 months ago
    I must have missed something about the EU because I thought Grievous in the movie was the ucnoolest villain ever
    ThatThereTim 8 months ago
    Funnily enough, I finished Battlefront 2's campaign last night - it looks very shiny.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    You are dead to me Martin.
    Korlis 8 months ago
    I don't know, people liked the Clone Wars series, right? (It's kind of on my list of things to maybe check out, one day)
    spamdangled 8 months ago
    No Jar Jar Binks, no sale.
    Kami 8 months ago
    I thought they wanted to bin the expanded universe?
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Did anyone really want the Clone Wars?
    Dizzy 8 months ago
    Nobody is asking about anything battlefront dude.
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    'sandbox''focused around capturing command posts'Which is it pal?
    Malek86 8 months ago
    Or maybe my stream is acting up, dunno
    Malek86 8 months ago
    Are they seriously showing looped videos at a E3 conference?
    WetCouchAt138bpm 8 months ago
    I was wondering if they were gonna address the shitshow of Battlefronts launch. And they have. By sending poor ol' Dennis.
    Kami 8 months ago
    Is this Bertie's Evil Clone or is Bertie the evil clone?
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    He got the short straw I guess
    Korlis 8 months ago
    So, a Jedi game from Respawn. First person lightsabering?
    Kami 8 months ago
    Waldo looks weird without the hat...
    NoTheMama 8 months ago
    Fresh from sleeping under his desk lol
    oh god....
    MrTomFTW 8 months ago
    WHATS BERTIE DOING ON THE STAGE???
    ThatThereTim 8 months ago
    Dennis looks like a nice man.
    Carpetfluff 8 months ago
    We've had what, about 3 minutes of actual gameplay so far? Maybe less.
    Save us, Dennis!
    This makes Super Bombad Racing actually sound like a good title
    Korlis 8 months ago
    "I think people anxiously want to know when you can play the game."I think people anxiously want this segment to end.
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    Do they plan ahead for full cringe or what?
    Binba442 8 months ago
    Is there no trailer?
    Kami 8 months ago
    Is that "Jedi Fallen Order" or "Jedi - Fallen Order"?
    NoTheMama 8 months ago
    Wtf is this? This is painful lol
    Dizzy 8 months ago
    Wow, this is painfully bad.
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    Jedi Fallen Order? Creative titling.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    I can't really get excited for a name.
    Supra_Hans 8 months ago
    This is so uncomfortable
    This is hard to watch
    jiveguy 8 months ago
    *rubs thighs furiously*
    ThatThereTim 8 months ago
    ...so this bit feels awkward.
    oh god the cringe....
    Kami 8 months ago
    "Run for your life" - uhh, okay, if you insist EA...
    NoTheMama 8 months ago
    This is like watching a long infomercial so far....
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    I might not be EA's biggest fan but I do wish Sony would get on board with this.
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    The joys of subscription, lol
    sazse 8 months ago
    Power of the cloud!!
    Korlis 8 months ago
    Ah, EA. Always great at naming services.
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    We still having a shot every time someone mentions THE CLOUD?
    Malek86 8 months ago
    Real talk, when is someone goiung to come out with a team battle royale mode? As in, instead of a hundred people all duking it out, it's 16 teams of six people, and the last team (or player) standing wins. I'm surprised nobody's done that yet.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    He looks like he should be modelling suits in the Littlewoods catalogue.
    jiveguy 8 months ago
    Oh god, this guy is going to say "blockchain", I just know it.
    Kami 8 months ago
    That is a pretty swish sweater though.
    It's a very Steve Jobsy look
    Eaton_Corvinus 8 months ago
    Oh no! I blinked and missed the BFV multiplayer reveal.
    He's back.
    arty 8 months ago
    Did she just swear?
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Fuck you Switch owners! How'd you like them apples!
    Kami 8 months ago
    Nipplewatch will have to wait for Death Stranding...
    Kiliko 8 months ago
    Ha, what a shock that EA are taking this opportunity to promote a game mode that came out more than a week ago.
    Malek86 8 months ago
    I'm actually glad that Italy didn't get in the World Cup this year. I won't have to listen to everyone around blabbering about it.
    Kami 8 months ago
    Hey, they mentioned the Switch! And they'll never mention it again...
    Supra_Hans 8 months ago
    Less chat more hat
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    It's a nice trophy and all that but it ain't no Pele.
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    Why are we seeing FIFa 19, its only 6 months into 2018?
    Malek86 8 months ago
    Don't underestimate EA, Martin. I'm pretty sure they have leagues all the way down to the third divisions for most countries including Chile and Sri Lanka
    ThatThereTim 8 months ago
    Martin, it's conference time again - most important thing: don't forget to bring us back some Kitkats when you grab a cuppa.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Clearly you can tell I understand how football works.
    Poor Konami... >.>
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Come on Pele!!! Send him on ref!!!
    Mister_Vimes 8 months ago
    So "no loot boxes" is going to listed as a feature in AA's form now on, lol.
    jiveguy 8 months ago
    Oh, it's Fifa.
    Detroit: Become Football
    jiveguy 8 months ago
    This is a bit of a turn in the Battlefield single player story. Going for an Escape to Victory vibe?
    Korlis 8 months ago
    Each to their own, iemander, but I thought Inquisition was great.
    amirhosseinheidari 8 months ago
    SPORTzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring
    imagonnawin 8 months ago
    Lots of people championing the whole 'no lootboxes' thing now, like it's a selling feature and they're doing us a favour.Don't get me wrong, I prefer this way with paid cosmetics that you can earn in game but most games aren't F2P like fortnite, so 5 or 10 bucks seems a bit much.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    The cynical side of me almost thinks that EA generated ill will with the loot box situation so they could 'lead the way' in getting rid of them and being perceived as the good guys.
    Korlis 8 months ago
    Who was saying they'll be saving stuff for the Xbox briefing? They nailed it
    iemander 8 months ago
    OK, Bioware, I can't say I've been very impressed with them since like Dragon Age Origins which is almost 10 years old... .
    NoTheMama 8 months ago
    Yep having the same problem
    WetCouchAt138bpm 8 months ago
    They actually did it. lol indeed.
    ChrisTapsellEG 8 months ago
    God I really thought that Royale thing was a joke
    spamdangled 8 months ago
    A royale mode.Yawn.
    Kami 8 months ago
    Oh it's a battle royale mode. I'm shocked. SHOCKED I SAY! Well, okay, maybe not that shocked...
    Korlis 8 months ago
    Anyone else trying to watch via the PS4's Youtube app? It keeps freezing up on me (the stream above on my PC is fine)
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Snow and Nazi's. Ok I'm calling the Dead Snow DLC here and now.
    amirhosseinheidari 8 months ago
    They are seriously talking about fences
    Kami 8 months ago
    Have fun finding the pink outfits.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    I can't remember where I saw it but a Youtuber was calling it Battlefield Vee thinking it was V for Victory.Bless.
    jiveguy 8 months ago
    Yeah he does.
    Korlis 8 months ago
    I feel called out (accurately)
    Malek86 8 months ago
    Yeah, the worst part about DLC and games as service, is that we're going to get a lot of videos about games that are actually already out. That is just not very exciting.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    I think I might actually attend E3 next year. It's something I need to do at least once I think.
    Kami 8 months ago
    Sixty seconds in and I'm wishing I wasn't teetotal.
    imagonnawin 8 months ago
    Wonder if they'll use the term 'service' instead of games.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Time to get my beer on. Drinking on every mention of 'revolutionary'
    jiveguy 8 months ago
    Ahh, nice one Martin
    Tabs are your friend.
    Kami 8 months ago
    "Hey, pay us to do our QA testing for us! I mean, it's been working so well for other companies... right?"
    jiveguy 8 months ago
    Beef and tomato right?
    Kami 8 months ago
    EA, the only reason anyone is watching this is for the spontaneous, full-body cringe. Embrace the snark and let it go... let it goooooo~...
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Get EA thinking they don't deserve to get smack talked.
    Malek86 8 months ago
    Actually I can't believe you've gone and neglected probably the worst game EA ever gave up on. Galapagos.
    WetCouchAt138bpm 8 months ago
    My missus is out tonight so Im sitting watching E3 and eating pot noodle sandwiches. Its good to be reminded what the single life used to be like.
    Kami 8 months ago
    Oh stop with hyping pre-orders EA, you've gotta court us some more first before anyone puts out.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Actually I can't believe I've gone and neglected probably the best game EA ever gave up on. C&C.
    Ty the Tasmanian Tiger?
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    I'd be delighted to pay for that.
    Malek86 8 months ago
    Magic Carpet Remastered, it's the only possible outcome.
    Er, Martin I think you are forgetting Crusader
    feistycheese 8 months ago
    Probably in the minority here but id love a good reboot of the Tiger Woods PGA tour series, loved me some TW golf back when they were decent games. Unfortunately much like Tiger Wood himself they declined in quality over the past few versions.
    Grubby_Gryffin 8 months ago
    Dragon Age: Online
    liquidsoap89 8 months ago
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    EA surely has to go full on charm offence after the bruising they've had.
    Dead Space... ow right in the painful place! >
    feistycheese 8 months ago
    Hope your location is rainproof Martin, wouldn't want you to miss out on a surprise game of the generation announcement. It could be a watershed moment . . . Ill get my coat.
    Kami 8 months ago
    It's a shame we can't have a literal elephant in a literal corner for EA's show this year.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    When did EA last pump out a Boxing game?
    Malek86 8 months ago
    This better be good, because I had to stop my Future War Cult rank grinding to follow it.Ah, who am I kidding. FWC is so gonna lose again.
    WetCouchAt138bpm 8 months ago
    I stand corrected (said the man in the orthopaedic shoes).
    Drinking games!
    spamdangled 8 months ago
    EA is always the worst show of the conference so I'm not expecting anything. As usual it will be dominated by EA Sports games which will take up half the conference, Battlefield etc. I hope they announce a remaster of BF 2142 for consoles, but I doubt it will happen.
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Might just be time for people to get a quick Youtube view in of the Pele event. I can't recommend it enough.
    Bertie 8 months ago
    "Here for the Stella commentary" you mean
    WetCouchAt138bpm 8 months ago
    Couldn't care less about EA. Just here for the stellar commentary.
    Deadite 8 months ago
    Wake me up when they get past the yearly sports milking franchises
    Bertie 8 months ago
    OMG it's E333333333333333
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    E3 is the grumpy bastards Christmas. Nothing I like more than seeing pages of snarky, disgruntled comments from like minded gamers.
    DaveTheMusical 8 months ago
    The EA pre-show chats are already cringeworthy. This does not bode well.
    Deadite 8 months ago
    Brace yourselves the cheese is coming...
    lblanime 8 months ago
    how long is this press conference expecting to run? an hour?
    Toaster05 8 months ago
    Hello, my name is Toaster05 and I am an alcoho... wrong day.
    StellarWind 8 months ago
    Post deleted
    iemander 8 months ago
    What's that image on the front page? It looks like Call of Duty infinite war
    blaYde 8 months ago
    Respawns - Star Wars vs Titanfall innnn ssppppaaaacccceee
    Kami 8 months ago
    My Body Is Ready (For the cringe!)
    podgek293 8 months ago
    Unravel 2 is coming
    blaYde 8 months ago
    @lazyboyblue we can hope
    Roamer 8 months ago
    Why Are Bioware making a multiplayer action game? Ffs.
    Innit 8 months ago
    Post deleted
    Brainflowers 8 months ago
    I'm on mobile and that livestream vid window is too wide for my screen, the right edge is chopped off. What gives, EG?
    Khazmo 8 months ago
    Mass Effect Andromeda Expansion incoming!
    PhilosopherKing 8 months ago
    Dead Space Trilogy Remastered! Because... You get it now.
    feistycheese 8 months ago
    EA will be missing a trick if they dont at least try and get the National to do the soundtrack for Anthem.
    AddressUnknown 8 months ago
    @Larenztate Sitting in on a Saturday night with the only purpose being to watch a company fail? Bet you are fun at parties!
    Shakey_Jake33 8 months ago
    Interested to see if FIFA 19 is actually getting a Switch release.
    Larenztate 8 months ago
    Its a shame but all i'm here for is to see EA fail! I love how out of touch they are and I believe it will take this company to fail before we start seeing games made for the love of gaming and not microtransactions.
    HuckQ 8 months ago
    Why must we switch between coverage and the comments section? Kein Spaß!
    WeyounNumber6 8 months ago
    Skate 4 please
    pomi 8 months ago
    I kinda wish for another Dragon Age but given they can't GaaS it to hell and back I doubt we are ever going to see another one. At worst case scenario we get new one but it has been twisted into yet another shared-world mp experience...
    isaacredfield 8 months ago
    Battlefront 2 invincible flying General Leia dlc
    marmaduke 8 months ago
    Anthem is basically Destiny, right? But with a different typeface?
    Pete207 8 months ago
    Jimjamyaha 8 months ago
    I'm also going to hope for Dragon Age.
    Jynxa 8 months ago
    Really looking forward to seeing BFV in action. Almost all the things I've read about it from people who've played behind the scenes sound amazing. DICE have really listened to player opinion it seems. I think a lot of the tunnel-visioned naysayers who can only see one thing are going to be put in their place.
    ckyman2 8 months ago
    Hoping for skate 4 and what ever star wars game the titanfall devs are working on.
    MilkYMoO 8 months ago
    Football legends Robbie Savage and Joe Kinnear will be on stage to talk about FIFA 19.
    CrashOkami 8 months ago
    They will announce a new Star Wars Old Republic... expansion for the MMO. Not a Knights of the Old Republic III. Because why give the people what they want?
    Malek86 8 months ago
    Only thing I'm going to bet on today: Crysis Trilogy Remastered (and as I'm feeling especially bold, I'll bet on a Switch version too)
    weblaus 8 months ago
    I'm amazed that with all the leaks happenening in the last few days, nothing has shownj up about a game from EA that will be coming soon. Very soon.
    richardiox 8 months ago
    SK4TE for Switch pretty pretty please EA (and for X / Pro / PC)
    45709 8 months ago
    EA is gonna renounce all in game transactions, they’ll be hailed as hero’s, all other devs and publishers will follow suit and f2p will also die. Gaming will enter another golden age of goodness
    Plinko 8 months ago