UK chart: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition top

PS4 version ahead in sales. 

Square Enix's Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition has taken top place in the latest UK all-format chart.


69 per cent of Tomb Raider copies were bought for PlayStation 4, UK numbers company Chart-Track revealed, leaving just 31 per cent on Xbox One.

The next-gen re-release is the first major launch of the year, and the first time in weeks that FIFA 14 has slipped into second place.

That said, FIFA was still less than 500 copies behind.

The rest of the top 10 remained largely unchanged - so too with the whole top 40. Call of Duty: Ghosts was third, Battlefield 4 fourth and Lego Marvel fifth.

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag sixth, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition seventh, GTA5 eighth, Need for Speed: Rivals ninth, while Killzone: Shadow Fall was 10th.

Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Read our policy.

Jump to comments (88)

About the author

Tom Phillips

Tom Phillips

News Editor  |  tomphillipsEG

Tom is Eurogamer's news editor. He writes lots of news, some of the puns and makes sure we put the accent on Pokémon.


You may also enjoy...

Comments (88)

Comments for this article are now closed. Thanks for taking part!

Hide low-scoring comments

Buy things with globes on them

And other lovely Eurogamer merch in our official store!

Eurogamer Merch