2K and Gearbox has announced the Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition.
It launches internationally on 11th October 2013 and in North America on 8th October.
Borderlands 2 GOTY includes all of the Borderlands 2 Season Pass content as well as the base game, Premiere Club content and more. In the US it costs $59.99.
What it includes:
- Borderlands 2 Main Game
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty
- Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Premiere Club Content
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class
- Gearbox Gun Pack
- Golden Key
- Vault Hunter's Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collector's Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
2K boss Christoph Hartmann said Borderlands 2 is on-track to become the highest-selling title in the history of 2K, describing its success as "tremendous". In February 2K announced it had sold nearly six million units. A Vita version was announced earlier this month.