Forza Horizon pre-order bonuses have been announced by Microsoft for the game's impending release on 23rd October for Xbox 360.
Pre-orders at participating retailers will receive exclusive cars for both Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsport 4.
The bonus content for the latter is a 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392, complete with a custom Forza Horizon livery created by the Forza community team. This comes as a download code that's redeemable immediately.
Each pre-order will guarantee an exclusive car in Forza Horizon depending on the retailer. The cars consist of :
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia
- 2012 Aston Martin Virage
- 2010 Nissan 370Z
Participating retailers so far include: Game, GameStation and Amazon in the UK, and GameStop, Media Saturn and Amazon in the rest of Europe.
In the US, it's GameStop, Best Buy and Amazon.
To see which retailers reward which cars, check out Forza Motorsport's buy page.
Additionally, the Forza Horizon Limited Collector's Edition has been announced. Its contents include:
- Custom cover design
- Custom-designed steelbook packaging
- Horizon Festival ticket to access exclusive Xbox Live content
- Day one add-on pack with five cars
- VIP membership & car pack (more details soon)
- Horizon accelerator token pack
- Five exclusive LCE car pack liveries (more details soon)
For more information on Forza Horizon, Oli Welsh previewed it last month.