Max Payne 3's first DLC pack, titled Local Justice, launches on 3rd July for consoles and 17th July for PC, developer Rockstar has announced.
The expansion adds three new multiplayer maps, a new faction, a weapon, an additional item and extra Achievements/Trophies. Here's the contents in full:
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
- Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customisation options
The pack was originally meant to arrive this month, so as a show of appreciation for everyone's patience Rockstar is offering it at a discount for launch week - it will set you back 480 Microsoft Points/$5.99, before reverting to 640 Microsoft Points/$7.99.
On top of the Local Justice pack, all pre-order DLC will also be available on console from 3rd July and 17th July on PC. For those who need reminding:
- Cemetery Map: 160 Points/$1.99
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack: 160 Points/$1.99
- Pill Bottle Item: 80 Points/$0.99
- Deadly Force Burst: 80 Points/$0.99
- Classic Max Payne Character: 80 Points/$0.99