Bethesda has revealed the system requirements for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
As seen on marketing exec Pete Hines' Twitter feed, they seem like a fairly manageable set of figures from where we're sitting.
That said, Hines noted that the "recommended" specs are good for running the game on the 'High' graphics setting, rather than 'Ultra', so you'll need a little more oomph to get the best out of the game.
Without further ado:
- Operating System: Win XP/7/Vista (32 or 64 bit)
- CPU: Dual Core 2Ghz
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Video Card: DirectX9c video card w/ 512MB RAM
- Operating System: Win XP/7
- CPU: Quad-Core Intel/AMD CPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 6GB Hard Drive Space
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- Video Card: DirectX9 video card with 1GB memory. GTX 260/Radeon 4890 or higher