The LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack will be released on 14th September and offer a whole new story to play through with your Move controller.
Move support will also be retroactively added to all the original LBP2 story levels.
There will be nifty new Move gadgets like Movinator, Move Recorder and Paint, plus a brand new power-up for Sackboy called the Brain Crane, which lets you move objects with your mind.
There's no price, yet.
Media Molecule will step away from LittleBigPlanet following the release of the Move Pack. It's not yet clear what MM will work on now, nor who will pick up the slack and release LBP2 costumes and level kits. The popular opinion is that MM will hand those duties over to Sony.
The full list of contents, courtesy of the LittleBigPlanet website.
- A brand new story for LittleBigPlanet 2, called The Rise of the Cakeling (Five big levels, seven mini-games, two cut-scenes)
- A new power-up for Sackboy called The Brain Crane
- Three Move gadgets: The Movinator, The Move Recorder, The Paint Tool
- Four interactive Music Tracks
- Eight Music Sequencer Tracks
- A new Sound Object containing 32 new sounds
- 17 new Music Sequencer Instruments
- A new level background
- Six new Costumes
- 18 Materials
- 41 Decorations
- 13 Objects
- 66 Stickers
- 39 new LittleBigPlanet Pins
- 11 brand new PlayStation Trophies