Nintendo has just wrapped up its Nindies Showcase Spring 2018 broadcast, which was headlined by the the reveal of Mark of the Ninja Remastered.
Originally launched in 2012 for Xbox 360, the side-scrolling stealth game became a cult classic. Its Switch re-release is slated for the autumn.
Other noteworthy announcements include Lumines Remastered and West of Loathing - both due this spring - plus The Banner Saga 3, headed to Switch this summer before imminent releases of both Banner Saga 1 and 2.
Mobile game Reigns - a medieval kingdom strategy with the gameplay of Tinder - is also headed Switch-wards in a double pack with its sequel, Reigns: Her Majesty. The full release is named Reigns: Kings and Queens and is due this spring.
Personally, I liked the look of Viking-themed rogue-lite Bad North:
Overall, Nintendo made 16 game announcements - here's the full rundown:
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered - fall
- Fantasy Strike - summer
- Just Shapes and Beats - summer, first on Switch
- Garage - spring, first on Switch
- Pool Panic - 2018, exclusive to Switch
- Bomb Chicken - summer, first on Switch
- Lumines Remastered - spring
- Reigns: Kings and Queens - spring
- Lightfall - spring, first on Switch
- West of Loathing - spring, console exclusive to Switch
- Pode - spring
- The Messenger - summer
- Bad North - summer, first on Switch
- Banner Saga 1 and 2 - "soon"
- Banner Saga 3 - summer
Will you support Eurogamer?
We want to make Eurogamer better, and that means better for our readers - not for algorithms. You can help! Become a supporter of Eurogamer and you can view the site completely ad-free, as well as gaining exclusive access to articles, podcasts and conversations that will bring you closer to the team, the stories, and the games we all love. Subscriptions start at £3.99 / $4.99 per month.