Activision and Eurogamer are holding hands and offering two pairs of free tickets to the Modern Warfare 2 launch bonanza at London's Leicester Square next Monday (9th November).
Win and you could be rubbernecking on a camouflage-print carpet with "the UK's most famous faces". You'll watch a cinema presentation of Modern Warfare 2, witnessing behind-the-scenes interviews, before the celebrity host hands the game controller to you, hours before general UK release.
Furthermore, your VIP wristband doubles as a queue-jump at the London Trocadero HMV, where the official Modern Warfare 2 launch takes place.
Simply answer the question below to win. Note that you must be over 18 and prepared to arrange and pay for any travel and accommodation.
- Entries must reach us by Wednesday 4th November at 5pm GMT, at which point the winners will be randomly selected and notified.
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over only.
- Prizes will not be exchanged for cash or other goods - if you don't want the prize, don't enter.
- No employees of Eurogamer or Activision may enter. Sulk.
- The judge's decision is final.