Blizzard has released the Diablo 3 patch 1.0.2.b.
Login has been changed slightly to reduce server load, the sale of damaged items on the Auction House is now allowed and a few bugs related to the Barbarian class have been fixed.
The changes in full:
- General: When logging into Diablo 3, the "Cancel" button which appears in the login checkbox will now be grayed out for 30 seconds after a Battle.net account name and password are entered. This is to reduce server load during the login process.
- Auction House: Damaged items can now be sold on the auction house.
- Once sold, damaged items will be repaired automatically when moved from the purchasing player's Completed tab to their stash.
- Please note that unsold damage items will not be automatically repaired when returned to the seller's stash.
- Description messages for several auction house-related errors have been added.
- Mac: Several Mac performance improvements have been made.
- Bug Fixes: General: It is no longer possible to skip entire Acts in a multiplayer game.
- Classes: Barbarian - Active Skills: Fixed a bug that was allowing certain barbarian skills to continuously trigger each other's critical strikes, to the point of causing the player to crash. To address this crash, the following skill and skill rune combinations can no longer be triggered by each other's critical strikes:.
- Battle Rage (Skill Rune - Bloodshed).
- Cleave (Skill Rune - Rupture and Skill Rune - Scattering Blast).
- Hammer of the Ancients (Skill Rune - Thunder Strike).
- Wrath of the Berserker (Skill Rune - Slaughter).
- Followers: Monsters who are charmed by the Enchantress's skill "Mass Confusion" can no longer kill event NPCs.