Pre-order Hunted: The Demon's Forge
GAME delivering exclusive pre-order packs.
Grab your bow and arrow! Unsheathe your blade! Hunted: The Demon's Forge launches on the 3rd June, 2011 and promises innovative co-op action, as well as a deep single-player quest.
Blending fierce melee combat, magic and more monsters than you could slash an inappropriately large sword at (and you will be), players take charge of the world-weary Caddoc and elfish E'lara. Together, you'll be blasting through dungeons, combining your skills to become a beastie-slaying badass machine.
Oh, and there's also a personal crusade to save the world.
Plus the small matter of making some decent money while you're doing it...
In development by inXile and published by Bethesda, the guys behind Fallout and the upcoming Brink, we've definitely got our eyes on this one.
Players who pre-order through GAME now can get the following exclusive content, including levels, characters and weapons available prematurely to get a jump-start on your mates:
- Demon Boss-Demon boss unlocked in Crucible
- Demon Level - Demon boss level unlocked in Crucible
- Annuvin - Annunvin character skin unlocked after completing the campaign
- Notch Axe - Caddoc's notch axe unlocked
- Assassin Boss - Assassin boss unlocked in Crucible
- Assassin Level - Assassin boss level unlocked in Crucible
- Seraphine - Seraphine character skin unlocked after completing the campaign
- Assassin Bow - E'lara's Assassin bow unlocked
Happily enough, pre-ordering at GAME will snag you both of the above packs.
Hunted: The Demon's Forge launches for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on 3rd June 2011, and is available to pre-order now.