With EGX Rezzed, the London games event brought to you by our parent company Gamer Network, less than two weeks away, it seems like a good moment to round up some recent announcements of what will be playable at the show.
Nintendo has just revealed that it will be making eight Switch indie games available to play at the event, including some anticipated, unreleased stuff like SteamWorld Dig 2:
- De Mambo
- SteamWorld Dig 2
- Flipping Death
- Pocket Rumble
- Fast RMX
Earlier in the week, Sega revealed that it will be bringing these three major unreleased titles from its hardcore strategy and blue hedgehog divisions:
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3
- Sonic Mania
- Endless Space 2
Meanwhile, Bandai Namco will be bringing creepy platformer Little Nightmares and intriguing survival game Impact Winter - and Square Enix Collective, that publisher's indie initiative, is making its entire 2017 line-up of seven games playable at the show. Here they are, with handy notes from the horse's mouth:
- Black the Fall - "Highly atmospheric Communist dystopian puzzle sidescroller"
- Oh My Godheads - "Hilarious and hectic capture-the-head couch multiplayer"
- Deadbeat Heroes - "Movement-based 3D brawling crime caper"
- Children of Zodiarcs - "Deck & dice story-driven, single-player tactical RPG"
- Forgotton Anne - "2D cinematic hand-animated adventure"
- Tokyo Dark - "Point-and- click detective mystery adventure"
- Fear Effect Sedna - "Pausable real-time tactical action game"
Don't ask me what "movement-based" means. Elsewhere, Hi-Rez's Overwatch rival Paladins makes its European console debut at the show. Those are the highlights of the announcements from the past week, but be sure to check out the list of playable games on the Rezzed site.
There'll be plenty more going on at the show, including a yours truly interviewing legendary dev Ken Levine live on stage on Thursday, Dean Hall debuting his new game exclusively, and a very exciting presentation from The Creative Assembly on the future of Total War: Warhammer.
Tickets are still available. The Eurogamer team will be there in force as usual - join us, it should be a good time.