nathan8056 wrote:
    What park lanes has people got

I haz gots da park lanes bro

She dives for cheese pasties

• ronuds 2 May 2011 20:16:52 21,788 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Billy_sastard wrote:
    We try to avoid fast food joints at all costs but you know what kids are like. The only fast food I like is a good chippy or pizza.

I can't believe they got rid of Wendy's over there. You're missing out... especially with their new fries. OMG, they're so good and salty!
  • LionheartDJH 2 May 2011 20:41:54 19,359 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Wtf is Wendy's? Maccy's is good enough thanks. Much better than your other export Burger King, which doesn't taste as nice and is more expensive.

• DFawkes 2 May 2011 20:50:44 22,619 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    LionheartDJH wrote:
    Wtf is Wendy's? Maccy's is good enough thanks. Much better than your other export Burger King, which doesn't taste as nice and is more expensive.

WHOA! Them's fighting words! I love Burger King. If he was a literal guy, I'd sex him up whether he likes it or not. The delicious flame grilled flavour is awesome. The closest one is a 69.2 mile drive away though, so it's a treat for me.

Also I've got Mayfair if anyone is interested. The only problem is it's attached to my Monopoly gameboard. Not a McDonald's one, and actual Monopoly board. Because PARK LANE IS NOW USELESS. IT IS WORTH NOTHING. I'VE DONE SHITS THAT NOW LITERALLY HAVE A HIGHER MONETARY VALUE. Someone won. They got Mayfair. There was only ever one, and he got it. It's over.

I reserve the right just to call anyone else that says "I've got Park Lane who wants to go halfers?" (non-ironically) names. Cruel ones that they won't understand because of their neurological deficiencies.

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• ronuds 2 May 2011 20:54:45 21,788 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    LionheartDJH wrote:

Wendy's is only the best of the best in terms of fast food, you fool! :D

It's actually much better and seemingly more quality than McDs. They make the best chicken sandwich.

/drools
  • FWB 2 May 2011 20:56:43 43,882 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Best burger chain by far. Freshly made and they all look exactly like the pictures in real life.
  • LionheartDJH 2 May 2011 20:59:52 19,359 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    FWB wrote:
    Best burger chain by far. Freshly made and they all look exactly like the pictures in real life.

Nah, not as good as this place.

• ronuds 2 May 2011 21:00:06 21,788 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Damn - that's one giant piece of bacon!

These folks sure seem like they're enjoying it.

http://www.mos.co.jp/enjoy/publicity/cm/110426/var1/index.html
  • LionheartDJH 2 May 2011 21:01:05 19,359 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    ronuds wrote:
    LionheartDJH wrote:

It's actually much better and seemingly more quality than McDs. They make the best chicken sandwich.

/drools

I NEED

• FWB 2 May 2011 21:02:47 43,882 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Mos Burger have fantastic burgers. Not huge, but I would buy two or three. Get a nice selection in. And the chilli sauce was great for dipping fries in.

Happy days.
  • FWB 2 May 2011 21:06:30 43,882 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Takumi Burger

In 2005, MOS Burger introduced an ultra-premium Takumi Burger (meaning artisan taste), a hamburger made with Tasmanian beef and ten different toppings, including sliced avocado, grated wasabi, and other gourmet, seasonal ingredients. It was available for a limited time and cost 1,000 yen (9.14 Euros or 11.72 USD), making it one of the most expensive burgers offered by a fast-food chain.

I had that. Was good. Only problem was that it was served to me with a fanfare. Fucking embarrassing. The whole restaurant was looking at me. 1000 yen at the time was about a fiver, so not that expensive.
  • ronuds 2 May 2011 21:07:37 21,788 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    LionheartDJH wrote:
    ronuds wrote:
    LionheartDJH wrote:

/drools

I NEED

From what I understand, they're no longer in the UK. Sorry, brah!
  • Deleted user 2 May 2011 21:12:40
    Wendys is indeed ace.
  • ronuds 2 May 2011 21:12:52 21,788 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    FWB wrote:
    Takumi Burger

In 2005, MOS Burger introduced an ultra-premium Takumi Burger (meaning artisan taste), a hamburger made with Tasmanian beef and ten different toppings, including sliced avocado, grated wasabi, and other gourmet, seasonal ingredients. It was available for a limited time and cost 1,000 yen (9.14 Euros or 11.72 USD), making it one of the most expensive burgers offered by a fast-food chain.

I had that. Was good. Only problem was that it was served to me with a fanfare. Fucking embarrassing. The whole restaurant was looking at me. 1000 yen at the time was about a fiver, so not that expensive.

With all of those toppings, could you even taste the meat?
  • FWB 2 May 2011 21:14:47 43,882 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Was a while ago, but I'm pretty sure I did. I do recall having to eat one or two pieces of avocado by themselves as I couldn't keep them in the bun. But it was a party in my mouth and you would have all been invited.
  • Tabasco 2 May 2011 22:26:15 5,780 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Was in Arizona a couple of weeks ago and finally had an In and Out burger, was proper lovely! Fries were really good too, cut on the premises.
  • ronuds 2 May 2011 22:37:02 21,788 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    How about this one...

http://consumerist.com/2010/06/friendlys-grilled-cheese-burger-melt-is-coming-for-your-arteries.html

Grilled cheese sandwiches on either side of the patty! I want it... it will probably lead to my untimely death, but I'll die a happy man.

Never heard of this In and Out Burger. I'll have to check it out next time I'm in the midwest.
  • Tabasco 2 May 2011 22:39:52 5,780 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    In and out sort of have a secret menu, but its really just extra stuff you can ask for on the burger.

http://www.in-n-out.com/secretmenu.asp
  • LionheartDJH 2 May 2011 22:46:58 19,359 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    You call that a burger? THIS IS A BURGER.

• ronuds 2 May 2011 22:48:36 21,788 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Broken link.

As for the In and Out "secret" menu - quadruple patty burger? Who could eat all that?
  • ronuds 2 May 2011 22:49:42 21,788 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Billy_sastard wrote:
    Nah it has to be in a proper bun, toasted of course.

/licks lips

YOU, sir, have no imagination!
  • LionheartDJH 2 May 2011 22:50:44 19,359 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    ronuds wrote:
    Broken link.

As for the In and Out "secret" menu - quadruple patty burger? Who could eat all that?

It's fixed now.

And I dunno, probably you like the fat redneck you are ;)

• ronuds 2 May 2011 22:53:34 21,788 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Got it. Hot damn!

I find, though, that any burger too large to fit your mouth around is just for show. Give me a burg that's thousands of calories and that I don't have to eat with a fork and knife. :p
  • LionheartDJH 2 May 2011 22:55:11 19,359 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Yeah it would be my preferred choice for suicide I think.

• ronuds 2 May 2011 23:06:43 21,788 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Death by grease. Sounds yummy!
  • altitude2k 3 May 2011 14:06:15 3,863 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    LionheartDJH wrote:
    You call that a burger? THIS IS A BURGER.

Is that place really called "Heart Attack Grill"?!
  • ronuds 3 May 2011 14:31:45 21,788 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    At least they aren't trying to fool people into thinking they might be getting a healthy meal. :p
  • Page

of 8 First / Last