These ex-military hardmen host live-action video gaming combat experiences specifically designed to recreate the intense action seen in Ubisoft's Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six titles. To celebrate the immninent arrival of Ranbow Six: Vegas 2, Eurogamer has teamed up with Ubisoft and the Warfighters to offer two suitably brave Eurogamers the chance to take part in the brand new Rainbow Six-themed experience called, comfortingly,'The Killhouse'.
Not only that, but the winners will be among the first to get their hands on a 12-player multiplayer build of the tasty-looking Vegas 2. Plus, you'll be immortalised by Eurogamer TV as we film you putting real-life SWAT tactics into practice in the Killhouse, with full replica equipment, including Team Rainbow uniforms, big guns and grenades. Just don't shoot us, okay?
If all that wasn't enough to make you giddy with bloodlust, each winner will also receive a free pair of tickets to try out any of the Warfighters' other combat experiences - check out the Warfighters website for more info and photos of angry military cosplay.
Details are: entrants must be free this Friday, February 22nd and able to make their way to the Warfighters base in Northamptonshire by 1pm (nearest train station Rugby). Ubisoft will cover all your travel expenses, with lunch, drinks and scary men with loud voices all thrown in for free. You need to be at least 18 years-old, and by entering you also agree to allowing EGTV to film and show your amazing battlefield heroics.
To enter, just answer the following question:
- You must be at least 18 years-old to enter
- You must be free this Friday, 22nd February, and able to make your way to the Warfighters base in Northamptonshire by 1pm
- No employees of Eurogamer or Ubisoft may enter this competition
- All entries must reach us by Wednesday 20th February, at which point the winners will be selected
- You must agree to allow EGTV film you and generally show you off
- The judge's decision is final