Sony has revealed the line-up of PlayStation Plus content due to be made available to subscribers in its first two months of operation.
The bounty for the first month - officially starting 29th June and ending 3rd August - includes WipEout HD, Killzone 2 DLC and of course a free copy of LittleBigPlanet as a sign-up bonus.
In month two - officially 4th August to 1st September - you can look forward to the likes of Zen Pinball, Alien Zombie Death and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift's Adrenaline Pack.
As detailed yesterday, PS Plus subscribers will be able to access said content for the duration of their subscriptions.
Other benefits including scheduled downloading for patches and firmware updates, full game trials, and a range of discounts. In month two, for example, you can get 20 per cent off WipEout HD Fury.
Check out the full list of subs content below. Subscribing to PlayStation Plus will cost £11.99 / €14.99 for 90 days or £39.99 / €49.99 for a year.
Month 1: June 29th - August 3rd
- Intro offer: LBP (standard edition)
- PSN PS3: Wipeout HD
- minis: Field Runners, Age of Zombies
- PSone: Destruction Derby
- Full Game Trial: Shatter, Savage Moon
- Discounts: LBP God of War Pack - 50%, LBP: LocoRoco costume pack - 50%, Gravity Crash - 20%, Fat Princess DLC - 20%
- Premium Game Element: KillZone 2: Steel & Titanium DLC
- Push demo: ModNation Racers, Heavy Rain
- Themes: LBP Theme, SCEE produced: PlayStation "Game Is Just The Start" Dynamic Theme
- 2 x Fat Princess Premium Avatars
Month 2: August 4th - September 1st
- PSN PS3: Zen Pinball
- minis: Blast-Off, Alien Zombie Death
- PSone: Medievil
- Full Game Trial: Inferno Pool, Mushroom Wars
- Discounts: Zen Pinball Earth Defence Table - 20%, Warhawk Triple Combo Pack - 50%, Super Stardust HD - 20%, WipeOutHD Fury - 20%
- Premium Game Elements: Motorstorm Pacific Rift: Adrenaline Pack
- Push Demo: Flower, Pixel Junk Shooter
- Themes: "SCEE produced: PlayStation + Dynamic Theme (in production), Heavy Rain Crime Scene Theme
- 2 x Heavy Rain Avatars (Bird and Butterfly)