Critically-savaged survival horror misfire Amy has just received a major patch aimed at making the game a little easier to work through.
Here's the full list of tweaks:
- The last checkpoint you reach is now saved (instead of going back to the beginning of the chapter)
- The syringes remain in the inventory after a checkpoint is reached
- Amy's Powers remain available after a checkpoint is reached
- The Combat camera has been removed
- Most sequences can now be skipped
- The in-game brightness has been improved
"According to the tests we carried, Chapter Five is now much easier with these changes," the developer added.
The game scored a meagre 2/10 from Eurogamer when it launched on PC, PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade back in January.
"Amy fails on all counts," read Dan Whitehead's Amy review.
"It's plagued by jerky movement, poor scripting, weak puzzles and shoddy checkpointing, but it's also a characterless mess of themes and ideas swiped from a dozen better horror titles."