Been involved in the games biz in all sorts of roles (designer, artist, journo) for a quarter of a century (double ouch), and now has started up a new indie outfit developing games for PC/Mac, iOS/Android, and with any luck XBLA/PSN.
Has played virtually every game system ever created, and has no particular preference regarding platform, as long as the games are entertaining, engrossing and don't have 'desperate cash grab' written all over them.
Also possesses all his own teeth, and more than a few grey hairs, and enjoys the strands of pure comedy that are the EG comment threads.
- 6 months ago Posted a comment on Xbox One available this November in the UK priced £429
- 1 year ago Posted a comment on EA wants its peers to be Apple, Google, Facebook, not Take-Two, Activision and Ubisoft
- 1 year ago Posted a comment on What if people don't like Jon Hare's first original game since Sensible Software?
- 1 year ago Posted a comment on Lords of Midnight creator Mike Singleton dies
- 1 year ago Posted a comment on EA's Gibeau claims it isn't neglecting single player games after all
- 1 year ago Posted a comment on Eurogamer.net Podcast #122: 1986-1992 A History
- 1 year ago Posted a comment on X-Wing Retrospective
- 2 years ago Posted a comment on EA's E3 2012 Conference
Game Library (0)
No games found. Sadface :'(