Been involved in the games biz in all sorts of roles (designer, artist, journo) for a quarter of a century (double ouch), and now has started up a new indie outfit developing games for PC/Mac, iOS/Android, and with any luck XBLA/PSN.
Has played virtually every game system ever created, and has no particular preference regarding platform, as long as the games are entertaining, engrossing and don't have 'desperate cash grab' written all over them.
Also possesses all his own teeth, and more than a few grey hairs, and enjoys the strands of pure comedy that are the EG comment threads.
- 2 months ago Posted a comment on Wintry survival sim Midwinter is getting a remake in 2015
- 2 months ago Posted a comment on Third EA-owned company loses its leaders this month
- 2 months ago Posted a comment on Letter from America: The highs and lows of 2013
- 9 months ago Posted a comment on Xbox One available this November in the UK priced £429
- 1 year ago Posted a comment on EA wants its peers to be Apple, Google, Facebook, not Take-Two, Activision and Ubisoft
- 1 year ago Posted a comment on What if people don't like Jon Hare's first original game since Sensible Software?
- 1 year ago Posted a comment on Lords of Midnight creator Mike Singleton dies
- 2 years ago Posted a comment on EA's Gibeau claims it isn't neglecting single player games after all
Game Library (0)
No games found. Sadface :'(