The lonely thread Page 131

• Page

of 133 First / Last

• caligari 26 Mar 2011 01:08:57 16,986 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I've been spending the night learning how to play Steve Martin's Ukulele song (Tonight You Belong To Me) from The Jerk.

That's when you KNOW that you need to get back into a 'relationship'. ;)
  • Metalfish 26 Mar 2011 01:09:14 8,785 posts
    Seen 24 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dammit, this is the 'lonely thread', not the 'drunkenly hit on each other thread'. I haven't got around to making the latter yet.
  • localnotail 26 Mar 2011 01:11:09 23,093 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    I still love you LNT.

Aw thank you, you little dogger you x Even though I'll be 40 in 41 days and I'm seriously considering letting my beard grow?

God damn typing. I think I might be a bit colder and drunker than I thought.

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• Psychotext 26 Mar 2011 01:13:03 53,775 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It's ok, I'm a demon with a wax strip and we all know older women are racier...

...providing you can find a way to keep them awake anyway. :(
  • binky Moderator 26 Mar 2011 01:14:52 9,402 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I'm watching you lot. Just keep it clean yeah... and ffs, no wiping it on the curtains.
  • localnotail 26 Mar 2011 01:17:21 23,093 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Are you using nightvision goggles binky?

I wish I had a problem keeping awake. It would make life a lot easier.

• binky Moderator 26 Mar 2011 01:18:44 9,402 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I say "watching", I'm kinda just reaching out with my hands and ... *oooff* WTF was THAT?!
  • Psychotext 26 Mar 2011 01:19:47 53,775 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Ha... was more a personal observation than anything. I remember when the missus and I would go out, have a few drinks and she'd come back crazy horny. Now she comes back and falls asleep! :D

>:(

...not that I'm calling her old. Ahh shit.

/packs bags
  • localnotail 26 Mar 2011 01:23:42 23,093 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I could say the same thing about my OH Psychotext, but he's only 29. Doesn't bode well eh?

binky wrote:
    I say "watching", I'm kinda just reaching out with my hands and ... *oooff* WTF was THAT?!

Sorry, that was my trombone, I'll put it away and switch to harmonica, it take up less space and fits the ambiance of the thread better.

edits: stupid bloody Razer keyboard . keys are all in slightly the wrong places. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

• JYM60 26 Mar 2011 01:24:46 16,783 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Lonely thread back in force, love it!

[8/10] http://www.youtube.com/lllBetterThanHalolll

• Psychotext 26 Mar 2011 01:25:27 53,775 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    See, we'd be perfect for each other. Clandestine meetings whilst they slumber!
  • localnotail 26 Mar 2011 01:26:32 23,093 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    See, we'd be perfect for each other. Clandestine meetings whilst they slumber!

That could work. They can't really complain about it, really. In some ways it's their fault.

• Psychotext 26 Mar 2011 01:27:24 53,775 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    \o/
  • thegamesthething 26 Mar 2011 02:08:56 1,079 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I had a house warming tonight, which was so low key that it was infact just 3 mates, nevertheless had a great time. One mate brought his uncle Charles, who I haven't seen since about 2002. Good friends and 88-92 tunes. Happy.

Shout out to Local \o
  • localnotail 26 Mar 2011 02:11:01 23,093 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Hey J o/ Glad you had fun :) Now get out of the lonely thread and into bed, enjoy the lie in tomorrow.

• thegamesthething 26 Mar 2011 02:16:05 1,079 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm lonely, just taking a night off, to 'ave it, at least a bit :)
  • localnotail 26 Mar 2011 02:40:21 23,093 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    :)

• Edwannawonga 31 Mar 2011 23:37:58 330 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    graysonavich wrote:
    It can swing both ways though. I was in a similar situation with an on-off female friend for a number of years. It was never really the right time for "us", we were perfect for each other though. I've never felt so comfortable around someone like I did with her, nor have I since. We were both too stubborn and enjoyed keeping each other at dangling distance. Long story short, she's engaged to someone else, has a house with him, and I haven't spoken to her in over 5 years, and I'm never likely to ever again.

TLDR: Be a bastard, take your chance or you'll regret it.

Just like to say that I subscribed to this school of thought and well, it's been a year without contact. Ho hum.

(Restraining order's a bitch XD)

Seriously though, we were really good friends during college, emailed back and forth over the years (eight-ish) and had those "There's no-one else for me"-type feelings. Heard she split up with her BF of seven years (engaged for two) and about 6 months after, I couldn't help myself so Man'd the fuck up and asked her out, no bullshit like declaring my feelings or anything like that. Well, she told me she didn't feel the same way and she was already shacked up with someone else already :o
    That was about a year ago and we've not been in contact since.

Do I regret it? Not on your life. Shit happens as they say.
  • Genji 10 May 2011 14:33:42 19,691 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    So I amicably broke up with a girl a few months ago. She was lovely, and the sex was absolutely amazing (she really got into it), but I realised that, for whatever reason, I didn't have any feelings for her beyond friendship. She was disappointed, but it would have been altogether much worse if I'd lied about how I felt.

So yeah. I'm certain that I made the right decision. Hell, even if I did change my mind, it's too late. She's with someone else now, planning marriage, about a month pregnant, and about to spend 6 months in Vietnam with him. She sure didn't waste any time!

But fuck I'm lonely. It doesn't really help that I'm in a big house by myself right now, and will be for the next 3 weeks or so. I'm sure it will pass - it always does - but that's the feeling at the moment.
  • bigshot316 10 May 2011 14:38:31 23,425 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    3 years.

Three. Years.
  • cianchristopher 10 May 2011 14:40:43 6,360 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    That's what hookers are for...
  • Syrette 10 May 2011 14:49:58 43,059 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    HOUSE PARTY AT GENJI'S!

• Genji 10 May 2011 14:52:23 19,691 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Sure thing. You pay for the plane tickets, though.
  • Deleted user 10 May 2011 17:38:51
    do we have to bring our own booze as well? :p
  • Toonster 26 Sep 2011 09:03:34 6,835 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Hey guys, emo blog post is imminent. Didn't know where to put this, so I guessed here will be fine.

I'm about to break up with my gf of 20 months. We talked earlier this evening (or last night, for those on the other side of the pond), and I basically said I don't feel for her the way I used to, so now I suppose it's a matter of finishing off the job, which I'll do in the next couple days. She's trying so hard to reason with all of this and make it seem like everything will be OK, but it just breaks my heart. She's not a bad person, it's just I want to move on. I'm really sad I'll have to do this, and I do tear up at thought that we may never kiss/sleep/shag again, but it'll be good in the long term... I hope.

It's just that now she's sending texts saying that if this happens, she doesn't know if she'll be able to graduate. She's clearly threatening me into staying with her, although she denies it.

Anyway, there's an emotional dump for the lot of ye. I may be the one breaking up with her, but I still feel lonely :(

3DS: 0361-6951-2609 (Tom)

• urban 26 Sep 2011 09:11:11 10,923 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    not as lonely as this guy
  • Toonster 26 Sep 2011 09:26:49 6,835 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    :D Funniest link I've seen all week. Cheered me right up

3DS: 0361-6951-2609 (Tom)

• Deleted user 29 September 2011 13:15:02
    Toonster wrote:

It's just that now she's sending texts saying that if this happens, she doesn't know if she'll be able to graduate. She's clearly threatening me into staying with her, although she denies it.

Anyway, there's an emotional dump for the lot of ye. I may be the one breaking up with her, but I still feel lonely :(
    Tell her that if she fails to graduate it's because she's a tard! Then tell her to fuck off. You'll find better than her eventually :D Heartlessness and cold indifferance FTW \o/
  • TechnoHippy 29 Sep 2011 13:18:32 14,698 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Post deleted

My books, contests, reviews and author interviews on my blog

• Load_2.0 29 Sep 2011 14:00:41 18,839 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Toonster wrote:
    Hey guys, emo blog post is imminent. Didn't know where to put this, so I guessed here will be fine.

I'm about to break up with my gf of 20 months. We talked earlier this evening (or last night, for those on the other side of the pond), and I basically said I don't feel for her the way I used to, so now I suppose it's a matter of finishing off the job, which I'll do in the next couple days. She's trying so hard to reason with all of this and make it seem like everything will be OK, but it just breaks my heart. She's not a bad person, it's just I want to move on. I'm really sad I'll have to do this, and I do tear up at thought that we may never kiss/sleep/shag again, but it'll be good in the long term... I hope.

Take some snaps of her topless before you dump her. I wish I had one this more often.

All women are snakes so don't worry about it and get looking for another.
  • Page

of 133 First / Last