Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    The Big G's Magic Hand

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• Tonka 1 Apr 2014 10:31:08 21,129 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Some good tips on here
    http://mashable.com/2014/03/31/simple-april-fools-day-pranks/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link

If you can read this you really need to fiddle with your forum settings.

• Gurgy 1 Apr 2014 11:30:20 2,618 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    My favourite one from a good few years ago was news that the river Mersey had dried up but don't worry as "the ferries are still running as normal". People actually went down to the waterfront to see. (Not me though).
  • kalel 1 Apr 2014 12:15:16 89,142 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Yeah. I generally don't have a great grasp of what the date is, but I'm very quickly made aware of it being April 1 by a glance at FB in the morning.
  • iancognito 1 Apr 2014 12:20:54 1,582 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Teens announcing pregnancies on social media is a good one. They should do that more.
  • rockavitch 1 Apr 2014 12:23:44 355 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    My prank was somewhat cruel towards my fiance but I found it funny enough. Told her I'd been fired for gross misconduct starting immediately and I won't be paid my final month (pay due Friday) due to an investigation.

Even booked today off work in advance and had friend ring me around 8:15am as I was dressed and ready to leave pretending he was my manager breaking the news.

After a few hours of her having a breakdown and trying to think of ways to spread our last bit of money and try to think of a way to sort bills and shopping going forward, making her think we'd have to cancel both her trip back to Hungary for bros 18th and our summer holiday I told her the truth.

Took it well, I think, not talking to me so can only assume.

Cruel I know but she set it up last year, pretty convincingly that she cheated on me (properly looked into it and it was a lie) so I think we're even.

Follow me on Twitter @MikeRockavitch ... from a distance of course ... No fat chicks ...

• M83J01P97 1 Apr 2014 12:29:20 6,699 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    rockavitch wrote:
    My prank was somewhat cruel towards my fiance but I found it funny enough. Told her I'd been fired for gross misconduct starting immediately and I won't be paid my final month (pay due Friday) due to an investigation.

Even booked today off work in advance and had friend ring me around 8:15am as I was dressed and ready to leave pretending he was my manager breaking the news.

After a few hours of her having a breakdown and trying to think of ways to spread our last bit of money and try to think of a way to sort bills and shopping going forward, making her think we'd have to cancel both her trip back to Hungary for bros 18th and our summer holiday I told her the truth.

Cruel I know but she set it up last year, pretty convincingly that she cheated on me (properly looked into it and it was a lie) so I think we're even.
    Sound like a lovely couple...
  • elstoof 1 Apr 2014 12:32:18 8,071 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Next year faking death with a canoe, I presume?
  • Deckard1 1 Apr 2014 12:35:57 29,115 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I had sex with a rent boy who I knew had AIDS last week. I've just emailed my girlfriend my positive AIDS test. She was pissed lol

Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

• WinterSnowblind 1 Apr 2014 12:36:31 1,247 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Hell may have frozen over, because the Homestar Runner website just updated.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 1 Apr 2014 12:48:29 39,282 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago

Not the best joke to make when you've recently announced your VR glasses. APRIL FOOLS - Morpheus isn't going to be any near this good. Hahahaha, what a wheeze.

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• Deckard1 1 Apr 2014 12:52:28 29,115 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    You've got to admire the work thats gone into Microsofts

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/meet-xbox-one

Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

• rockavitch 1 Apr 2014 12:54:02 355 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @M83J01P97 All fun and games etc. She started it anyway.

Follow me on Twitter @MikeRockavitch ... from a distance of course ... No fat chicks ...

• Psychotext 1 Apr 2014 13:07:55 54,779 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Kanjin wrote:
    5 is actually the bare minumum, in some countries you're supposed to eat 9 :D
    I once saw just how much fruit / veg that 9 portion thing amounted to. Some of the portion sizes are massive, you'd spend half of your day gnawing on random bits of plant.

rockavitch wrote:
    What a horrible pair of cunts you are.

Edited by Psychotext at 13:10:31 01-04-2014
  • M83J01P97 1 Apr 2014 13:08:56 6,699 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    Kanjin wrote:
    I once saw just how much fruit / veg that 9 portion thing amounted to. Some of the portion sizes are massive, you'd spend half of your day gnawing on random bits of plant.
    And the other half of the day on the toilet being very 'regular'.
  • oldschoolsoviet 1 Apr 2014 13:12:54 5,529 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    M83J01P97 wrote:
    Psychotext wrote:
    Kanjin wrote:
    And the other half of the day on the toilet being very 'regular'.
    So, we'll replace the methane farting cows as the new ecology destroying force ? Fitting.
  • DaM 1 Apr 2014 13:13:02 13,435 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I got the kids with a "National Wear Your Onsie To School Day". They twigged before they went to school though.
  • marcgiu 1 Apr 2014 13:13:55 145 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I like the one from Sony - their software lineup for the PS4 so far!!
  • TheNinjaWarriorAGAIN 1 Apr 2014 13:23:21 371 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    You should check the Homestar Runner website...

Also the chaos going on the reddit gaming sites is beautiful

/r/PS4 and /r/WiiU got switched
    /r/Vita got a Monster Hunter theme (ICE COLD)
    /r/XboxOne was changed to NeoGAF

Some genius ones going on over there.
  • beastmaster 1 Apr 2014 13:25:39 11,789 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Seen reports of Ben Affleck set to direct the next Star Trek.

The Resident Evil films. I'm one of the reasons they keep making them.

• mal 1 Apr 2014 13:27:55 22,787 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Mighty No. 9 (Keiji Inafune megaman clone) april fools.

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• LeoliansBro 1 Apr 2014 13:29:17 44,722 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    What's the Homestar Runner site supposed to do?

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• CosmicFuzz 1 Apr 2014 13:33:03 25,300 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    beastmaster wrote:
    Seen reports of Ben Affleck set to direct the next Star Trek.
    Shame, I'd actually love that!

How patches are ruining the future of gaming My thoughts.

• CosmicFuzz 1 Apr 2014 13:34:27 25,300 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    rockavitch wrote:

You let your fiance worry about something as big as that for a few hours? That's horrible!

• beastmaster 1 Apr 2014 13:51:32 11,789 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Pah! The AMC in Manchester was showing it had an IMAX screen. I was there recently and suspected a prank as they weren't working on one.

Went to check the prices and it was 6.80 for Noah. Turns out it was an 'error' on the website.

Someone was probably just having some fun.

Edited by beastmaster at 13:51:55 01-04-2014

The Resident Evil films. I'm one of the reasons they keep making them.

• MatMan562 1 Apr 2014 13:56:49 2,541 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    This is pretty funny:

XBL/ PSN/ Steam/ NNID - MatMan562

• CosmicFuzz 1 Apr 2014 14:02:43 25,300 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Heh, that is quite good.

I remember a few years back, youtube changed every one of their links to Never Gonna Give You Up.

• rockavitch 1 Apr 2014 14:03:38 355 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @CosmicFuzz Last year I was left to think the girl I put life on hold and moved to a country I did not speak the language cheated on me. We're now even and seeing how it affects only us it's no big deal. It's not like I attacked or fooled a stranger. Should be a nice relaxing year next year so it's a win win.

• Page

of 3 First / Last