Galaxy Note 2

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • kadooosh 17 Apr 2013 16:55:41 1,406 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    There's a decent deal on this at 25 quid a month, just wandering if anyone has it and how u get on with it.

Love the size but also concerned about it...
  • cubbymoore 17 Apr 2013 16:56:55 36,498 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Can a mod rename this thread "Rampant Rabbit".
  • rivuzu 17 Apr 2013 16:58:57 1,887 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Have a Galaxy Note 1 myself - only a fraction smaller than the 2.

Love it. But, I'm always watching things on the go, especially DOTA 2 matches on Youtube. So from a personal perspective, having a bigger screen is crucial.

Aside from that, it's Android. What else can you say? The size isn't too bad in my pockets (though I'm a fat bastard).

I'm actually eyeing up using a tablet as a phone replacement and figuring out how I'd do that with the tablet .apk's. So yeah, worth it IMO.

Edit: Wrote prospective instead of perspective. CANNOT WRITE ANYMORE. FUCK YOU WORK.

Edited by rivuzu at 17:06:16 17-04-2013
  • YenRug 17 Apr 2013 16:59:11 2,201 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Can it also be moved to "Mobile" rather than "General Gaming"...
  • kadooosh 17 Apr 2013 17:09:07 1,406 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    rivuzu wrote:
    Have a Galaxy Note 1 myself - only a fraction smaller than the 2.

Love it. But, I'm always watching things on the go, especially DOTA 2 matches on Youtube. So from a personal prospective, having a bigger screen is crucial.

Aside from that, it's Android. What else can you say? The size isn't too bad in my pockets (though I'm a fat bastard).

I'm actually eyeing up using a tablet as a phone replacement and figuring out how I'd do that with the tablet .apk's. So yeah, worth it IMO.
    The biggest appeal for me is the screen size and battery life. Currently use an s2, lasts about 10 hours if that, however I'm pretty sly with it at work so that's one thing I won't have i guess the note!

I wear skim jeans and am thinking I'm might look a bit of a tool with this in my pocket aswell.. Its a toss up of this and the s4 that'll he more expensive tho..
  • monkehhh 17 Apr 2013 19:39:34 3,329 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The Note 2 is excellent, you'll get used to the size quickly and other phones will seem tiny. It responds well enough to being dropped, the battery is big, it's great.
  • Megapocalypse 17 Apr 2013 19:48:00 5,431 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Agreed. Great phone. It is big though. I've found it can be difficult to use one handed ie taking photos whilst holding a beer but otherwise the size hasn't been a problem.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next