Bioshock Infinite Face/off.

  • Page

    of 1

    Previous Next
  • Srift 3 Feb 2013 07:30:25 8 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Anyone else going to wait until Eurogamer does their face off before playing?
    I am going to because I want to experience it without any hiccups and framerate is important to me. Getting for PS3 but if it looks rubbish on the console then will upgrade that week its out to a better PC. Since getting a new comp for one game isn't on my to do list. I would much rather save the money for the PS4.

    Question to Eurogamer...will you have the face off up end of the release week?
  • thenastypasty 3 Feb 2013 08:03:57 5,180 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    And this needs a new thread?
  • dominalien 3 Feb 2013 08:06:21 6,839 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The "start a new discussion" button is way too big.

    PSN: DonOsito

  • Deleted user 3 February 2013 08:29:08
    I guess performance issues is a concern if you own a ps3. As a Xbox owner I have never had to worry if the frame rate etc is okay.
  • mcmothercruncher 3 Feb 2013 08:38:10 6,502 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'll bite.
    You just had to worry if the sodding thing would melt, huh Pepsi?


    Sorry everyone.
  • Deleted user 3 February 2013 08:47:12
    :)

    True, very true but after the first model replaced the problem is gone. Totally unacceptable I admit but at least I've always had the best version of games and not shit ports.

    I mean imagine if I wanted to play bayonetta or skyrim dlc and I only had a ps3?
  • Deleted user 3 February 2013 08:54:47
    Don't get me wrong the ps3 in many ways is excellent. Blu ray, several good exclusives, nice operating system, PlayStation plus.

    Hopefully the other issues are lost for ps4. Will be a tough decision between ps4 or next x box. I'm sure for me it will come down to price which sadly Sony has a poor track record in the UK.

    $399 in England 399...err wtf??
  • PenguinJim 3 Feb 2013 09:45:40 5,768 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Pepsipop wrote:
    :)

    True, very true but after the first model replaced the problem is gone. Totally unacceptable I admit but at least I've always had the best version of games and not shit ports.
    That's a PC you're thinking of, not a 360. :p
  • Srift 3 Feb 2013 09:52:57 8 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Hey just saying. I have a feeling it will look great on consoles.

    Speaking of which my wishlist for PS4 is

    1.Backwards Compatibility
    2.Free online service
    3.All out on CPU/Graphics power.

    Edited by Srift at 09:54:38 03-02-2013
  • Deleted user 3 February 2013 10:00:51
    PenguinJim wrote:
    Pepsipop wrote:
    :)

    True, very true but after the first model replaced the problem is gone. Totally unacceptable I admit but at least I've always had the best version of games and not shit ports.
    That's a PC you're thinking of, not a 360. :p
    Touche
  • Bremenacht 3 Feb 2013 15:41:22 17,615 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Srift wrote:
    Hey just saying. I have a feeling it will look great on consoles.
    That's great!

    Srift wrote:
    Speaking of which my wishlist for PS4 is

    1.Backwards Compatibility
    2.Free online service
    3.All out on CPU/Graphics power.
    Good choices. Here's mine:

    1.All out on CPU/Graphics power.
    2.Free online service
    3.Backwards Compatibility
  • bitch_tits_zero_nine 3 Feb 2013 15:47:18 6,654 posts
    Seen 24 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I hope the pc version supports joypads. the 1st one did, the 2nd one didn't for some reason.
  • Page

    of 1

    Previous Next
Log in or register to reply