Arrested

More! (unfortunately)

Edited by Ka-blamo at 13:06:55 29-11-2011
  • Deleted user 29 November 2011 12:41:06
    Been done, but deserves a thread.
  • Ka-blamo 29 Nov 2011 12:47:29 7,368 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Anyone agree with her? some of you are from London, does it bother you when you're the only white person on a bus/train/tram etc?

As a country bumpkin, whenever I go into a town or city it's always been very mixed culturally and racially, I assumed people who lived there were used to it and didn't mind as it's the norm.

I guess not.
  • Rusty_M 29 Nov 2011 12:47:58 4,706 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Well she's entitled to her opinion, although I strongly disagree with it. In any case, that's no way to behave around kids or in a public place. The other people on the tram sure as hell didn't need that.

The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

• magicpanda 29 Nov 2011 12:48:40 13,370 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Here's the next one to be arrested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHwDC7vjXM8
  • mrpon 29 Nov 2011 12:49:50 28,994 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Poor little kid, doesn't stand a chance does he.

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• Tom_Servo 29 Nov 2011 12:50:57 17,986 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    magicpanda wrote:

And another one
  • disusedgenius 29 Nov 2011 12:51:42 5,359 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Ka-blamo wrote:
    Anyone agree with her? some of you are from London, does it bother you when you're the only white person on a bus/train/tram etc?
    Not really, no. Though I do find it a little odd visually - just the combination of old London things with modern multiculturalism. That's just modern London though and if you can't enjoy that then you might as well start looking to move elsewhere.
  • MetalDog 29 Nov 2011 12:52:51 23,697 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I generally feel safer when I'm alone with ethnics - which I guess is a sort of reverse-racism all by itself, but the only people I've ever felt (or been) threatened by in public are white and usually (but not always) male, so it's a learned response.

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• Syrette 29 Nov 2011 12:54:07 43,594 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Tom_Servo wrote:
    magicpanda wrote:

And another one
    Oh sweet Jesus. I can't believe I'm from the same country. Such needless rage. And her accent is miles worse than any foreign speak.

• Ziz0u 29 Nov 2011 12:59:38 8,392 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    They took her jerb!
  • Syrette 29 Nov 2011 12:59:44 43,594 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Did anyone tell these people to stop?

I mean I'm a 6ft tall white 100% English guy (i.e. OK in their book), so if I came across one of these women I'm sure I'd at least politely ask her to give it a rest.

By which I mean I'd show her the back of my hand and tell her to get back to the kitchen.

• Tom_Servo 29 Nov 2011 13:00:24 17,986 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Wot dem forinners can't do is speak dat English proper, innit.
  • Ka-blamo 29 Nov 2011 13:01:06 7,368 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    disusedgenius wrote:
    Ka-blamo wrote:
    Not really, no. Though I do find it a little odd visually - just the combination of old London things with modern multiculturalism. That's just modern London though and if you can't enjoy that then you might as well start looking to move elsewhere.
    I suppose, evolve or die. but what about the people that don't like it and don't want to leave their home?

I guess they have a breakdown and start yelling at people on public transport ;)
  • Tom_Servo 29 Nov 2011 13:02:37 17,986 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    What's the logic of people not liking a more mixed society? It doesn't really compute for me.
  • psychokitten Moderator 29 Nov 2011 13:04:45 7,794 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Going by the women in the 1st and 3rd links, they're white-trash and need someone to blame for their lives sucking?

They're both on something too, it looks like.
  • Cadence 29 Nov 2011 13:05:14 1,688 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    I generally feel safer when I'm alone with ethnics - which I guess is a sort of reverse-racism all by itself, but the only people I've ever felt (or been) threatened by in public are white and usually (but not always) male, so it's a learned response.
    Not sure about the feeling safer part, but certainly living in London the only problems I've seen with racism or violence have come from white male chavs. Not saying it doesn't happen with other groups, I'm sure it does, but from my experience the ethnic minorities in London are a damn sight friendlier than the local cockneys. The only thing that irritates me slightly is being sat on a bus surrounded by people, none of whom are speaking English, but then I catch myself and think, "you big old rascist". Does piss me off when the bus driver can't string a sentence together though.
  • Deleted user 29 November 2011 13:05:17
    ZizouFC wrote:
    They took her jerb!
    Which is odd, why employ a whole ethnicity when one person can do it?
  • Fab4 29 Nov 2011 13:06:47 6,092 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I think the common factor (apart from them being racist pricks) is that they are all hammered.
  • Ka-blamo 29 Nov 2011 13:09:18 7,368 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Fab4 wrote:
    I think the common factor (apart from them being racist pricks) is that they are all hammered.
    Thats when the truth comes out, i fruckkingg luvv youu
  • Syrette 29 Nov 2011 13:09:30 43,594 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Tom_Servo wrote:
    What's the logic of people not liking a more mixed society? It doesn't really compute for me.
    Spot on.

I love it (the multi-cultural society) tbh, and I'm lucky to be part of a generation where the vast majority of us are decent, open-minded people. I'm proud that this country has such a mix of people and I've never felt wronged that a foreigner resides over here.

• disusedgenius 29 Nov 2011 13:09:46 5,359 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Ka-blamo wrote:
    I suppose, evolve or die. but what about the people that don't like it and don't want to leave their home?
    Well, less 'evolve or die' and more 'keep an open mind'. At the end of the day, something is going to change in your lifetime - if you can't deal with that then you're goign to have issues somewhere along the line no matter what.
  • RedSparrows 29 Nov 2011 13:10:12 22,884 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Ka-blamo wrote:

As a country bumpkin, whenever I go into a town or city it's always been very mixed culturally and racially, I assumed people who lived there were used to it and didn't mind as it's the norm.

I guess not.
    Well, she's hardly everyone, is she?
  • RedSparrows 29 Nov 2011 13:10:18 22,884 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Ka-blamo wrote:

I guess not.
    Well, she's hardly everyone, is she?
  • nickthegun 29 Nov 2011 13:11:06 60,135 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The thing I always find the funniest/saddest about these things is that she is literally embodies the worst things about the Britain she is, apparently, so fond of.

A loud mouthed, thick bitch.

---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

• RedSparrows 29 Nov 2011 13:11:24 22,884 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    It's also not just skin colour - they rant about Poles et al.

Mainly cos they're fucking retards and/or drunk.
  • Deleted user 29 November 2011 13:12:08
    The poles took her brick laying job though!
  • Madder-Max 29 Nov 2011 13:14:40 11,656 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @psychokitten -

i thought that. the first looks like she has boshed a pill with the facials.

second one is quite fit though

99 problems and being ginger is one

• Tom_Servo 29 Nov 2011 13:14:41 17,986 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    My favourite bit of the video magicpanda posted:

Also, his job requires him to communicate in Russian daily, and requires the quality of the language to be at native level or better, so he is not taking any English jobs.
  • DUFFMAN5 29 Nov 2011 13:14:57 14,775 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Amazing and upsetting really. If it had been a guy, he would have been hit.

"Duffman the grey is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• Page

of 30 First / Last

Previous