Borderlands 2 Page 66

• Page

of 153 First / Last

• ecureuil 30 Sep 2012 21:31:28 76,489 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Ged42 wrote:
    Cheers for the code, took a while to go through but did eventually.

Got a purple explosive assault rifle with a rather cool red, chrome and black checkered paint job.

Also looted my first orange weapon, a bright pink launcher with a rabbit on the side called the 'Bonus Bunny.' Which when reloaded hurtles around the landscape bouncing off walls and setting off explosions as it goes.
    I got that one, it's great. Mine's called Explosive Bunny, or something. Unfortunately it's well underleveled to be worth using now.

Edited by ecureuil at 21:31:47 30-09-2012
  • monkehhh 30 Sep 2012 21:33:23 3,267 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Traded in some golden keys to see what came up, some reasonable purple stuff generally - the best was an 800 shield (up from my current 400 shield), goes nicely with my commando shield build :)
  • FuzzyDuck 30 Sep 2012 22:47:31 3,892 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    I got an error message but when I loaded up the game it had given me the key anyway.
    This happened me too. Seeing as i'm up to 3 of them now and approaching level 19, i thought it was high time i used one. Went to Sanctuary to turn in missions and open it, but before i had the chance to open it, Lilith has moved Sanctuary to the Highlands, gah! :)
  • bbvDJC 30 Sep 2012 22:51:45 1,684 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Went for Zero in the end, sniper build but going to throw some points in the melee tree too!
  • shamblemonkee 30 Sep 2012 23:09:42 14,257 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Sniper Rifle with fire damage, burst when zoomed and 120% damage on critical shots? YES PLEASE! :p
  • King_Edward 30 Sep 2012 23:11:59 11,454 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    This is starting to get annoying now. Every shootout's turning into a half hour spawn-a-thon.
  • Deleted user 30 September 2012 23:56:45
    King_Edward wrote:
    This is starting to get annoying now. Every shootout's turning into a half hour spawn-a-thon.
    Yea when the game is actually behaving like Borderlands it's good but then it can turn into a robot Call of Duty style spawn-a-thon that simply isn't any fun.
  • oldschoolsoviet 1 Oct 2012 00:09:19 5,457 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Has anyone else limited their characters to certain manufacturers ? Playing some co-op earlier, and I was passing on kit purely because it wasn't the right make.....

Axton - Dahl, Jakobs, Vladof
    Zero - Maliwan
    Sal - Bandit, Vladof
    Maya - Hyperion, Tediore

Torgue ? Effin' useless IMO. Friend thought I was mental, but hey ho.
  • ecureuil 1 Oct 2012 00:10:35 76,489 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Surely Maliwan for Maya?
  • Shikasama 1 Oct 2012 00:30:51 6,603 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    oi wrote:
    King_Edward wrote:
    Yea when the game is actually behaving like Borderlands it's good but then it can turn into a robot Call of Duty style spawn-a-thon that simply isn't any fun.
    Play better / use more appropriate guns

Aside from the very, very end run to the boss there isn't anywhere I can think of that should get like that.
  • oldschoolsoviet 1 Oct 2012 00:31:23 5,457 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @ecureuil

Zero kitted out in pure Maliwan gear/skin and looking damn sharp
    Hell no.
  • Mola_Ram 1 Oct 2012 01:18:01 6,955 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Shikasama wrote:
    oi wrote:
    King_Edward wrote:

Aside from the very, very end run to the boss there isn't anywhere I can think of that should get like that.
    Lynchwood got a bit like that in places. Walk forward, 6 guys spawn, walk a little further, another few join in, etc. Mostly it's been fine, but in a couple of places they throw enemies at you like nobody's business.

Not that I particularly mind.
  • dsmx 1 Oct 2012 01:22:48 7,555 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I don't mind lots of enemies when I'm playing as salvador, 3 extra seconds of dual wielding for every kill for me and every hit reduces the cooldown of the skill when I'm not using it. Couple that with holding down the trigger increases fire rate and reload speed I genuinely look forward to spawn spam parts.

Ideally I'm looking for hyperion weapons with large magazines, becomes terrifying the amount of damage he can pump out.

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• Deleted user 1 October 2012 01:38:53
    Shikasama wrote:
    oi wrote:
    King_Edward wrote:

I didn't get very lucky with finding decent corrosive weaponry plus Zer0's abilities aren't a patch on Mordecai which is who I played as in Borderlands. I can't play any better on account of being godlike at video games. -_-
  • fragglerocks 1 Oct 2012 02:51:04 302 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I'm finding the respawn time a bit too short too. Clear out an area, loot and then have to fight your way out, grr.
    Still minor annoyances generally I'm loving running around setting bandits on fire, corroding robots and slagging everything!
  • Deleted user 1 October 2012 06:05:15
    Loving how customisable this is. You really can tailor your character to very specific parameters. The baddass mods are a great touch.

Very impressive looter so far.
  • Razz 1 Oct 2012 09:58:37 60,760 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I've got a slagging mod now, and have, much to the chargin of my partner, started shouting "die you slaaaaaag" in an eastenders accent mid battle

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

• DUFFKING 1 Oct 2012 10:07:53 7,089 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    fragglerocks wrote:
    I'm finding the respawn time a bit too short too. Clear out an area, loot and then have to fight your way out, grr.
    Still minor annoyances generally I'm loving running around setting bandits on fire, corroding robots and slagging everything!
    Enemies only respawn for quests (and even then not always) or if you leave and re-enter an area for me.
  • Vortex808 1 Oct 2012 10:14:18 6,940 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I managed to miss last night's shift code. Logged on and it said it was unable to connect to shift. Fair enough I thought, I'll pop back later, got a bit carried away playing, but quit out at a suitable juncture later on. Tried again and it was the same story even after going back to the title screen and trying again.

I started playing again, then eventually decided to quit to dash and try it again. It connected to shift right away, but the code had expired by then. /o\

Serves me right for getting seduced by loot and keeping playing instead of quitting to dash and re-trying earlier on.

However, it wasn't in vain as I am really starting to get some nice stuff now at around level 20.

Tipping moxxi 15k also netted me a rather nice corrosive smg too. :)
  • Deleted user 1 October 2012 10:44:35
    Has the reset bug been patched yet? Am I safe to play this again?
  • ecureuil 1 Oct 2012 10:47:25 76,489 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    That the one with your badass rank?
  • ecureuil 1 Oct 2012 10:58:48 76,489 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    New raid boss discovered.

Someone has also discovered a reference to a third, in the game files - Crystaloferous the Invincible.
  • Tryhard 1 Oct 2012 11:55:38 3,664 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:

Someone has also discovered a reference to a third, in the game files - Crystaloferous the Invincible.
    A shock 3000 dps rolled up newspaper probably brings that down pretty quickly.

Love all the extra the Dev's have thrown into this game.If they put as much love and content into the dlc like the first game,we are in for quite an extended ride.
  • MatMan562 1 Oct 2012 12:37:24 2,309 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:

That's cool! There really is a ton of stuff in this game. I must get the season pass soon!

In unsurprising news, Borderlands 3 may be in the works. I'm interested to see how they could improve it with "next gen" consoles.

XBL/ PSN/ Steam/ NNID - MatMan562

• dsmx 1 Oct 2012 12:38:50 7,555 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Except that gearbox aren't doing the DLC last time I checked.

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• MatMan562 1 Oct 2012 12:42:49 2,309 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @dsmx Where did you hear that? Who is doing it?

• dsmx 1 Oct 2012 12:48:03 7,555 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Should of been an all in there, some of the DLC isn't being made by gearbox I recall reading.

• Mayhem64 1 Oct 2012 12:54:45 662 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    As for Shift codes, yeah, I couldn't log on through the game last night either so couldn't put a code in. C'est la vie. Next time...

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

• MatMan562 1 Oct 2012 13:30:11 2,309 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    dsmx wrote:
    Should of been an all in there, some of the DLC isn't being made by gearbox I recall reading.
    Ah, fair enough.

• kinky_mong 1 Oct 2012 14:07:43 9,952 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    dsmx wrote:
    Oh balls, they farmed out the Claptrap Revolution one for the first game and that didn't turn out too well.

I'll never get my Orc looking the same again.

• Page

of 153 First / Last