Anonymous vs Sony Page 2

  • Page

    of 35 First / Last

  • Dirtbox 4 Apr 2011 23:26:43 76,334 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Billy_sastard wrote:
    I don't understand the support for these hacker scrotes as they ruin peoples lives and damage businesses beyond repair, they're not freedom fighters FFS.

    Cunts.
    Because the businesses in question were frankly evil and without them, the actual RL freedom fighters in Egypt wouldn't have been able to communicate online. So yeah.

    Sony won't be ruined beyond shit though, it'll just cost them a lot of money.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • RichieTenenbaum 4 Apr 2011 23:27:07 2,157 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Also: can filthy pirate torrent cunts stop making the argument that information could be free.

    There are documentaries out there of great importance, that need to be circulated, films of beauty and high artistic merit, forgotten gems you can't get on DVD.

    And what is the most downloaded on most torrent sites?

    The current box office top ten and glee.

    Fuck off.

    You don't want the free flow of information. You just want the free flow of shitty Michael Bay films and pirated Playstation games you fat, worthless cunts.
  • King_Edward 4 Apr 2011 23:27:54 11,454 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    Sony have not been ruined beyond repair.
    Which is exactly why this is so stupid. It's the consumers that'll get the pissy end of the stick, and for 90% of them, they'll have no idea why.
  • Deleted user 4 April 2011 23:27:55
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    Oh, hai FAN. How funny that this pops up after the discussion earlier.

    You do realise that not everyone that posts on 4chan takes part in these campaigns right?
    I thought you were saying Anonymous don't release cringeworthy videos boasting about their antics.
  • Dirtbox 4 Apr 2011 23:27:56 76,334 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    RichieTenenbaum wrote:
    Also: can filthy pirate torrent cunts stop making the argument that information could be free.

    There are documentaries out there of great importance, that need to be circulated, films of beauty and high artistic merit, forgotten gems you can't get on DVD.

    And what is the most downloaded on most torrent sites?

    The current box office top ten and glee.

    Fuck off.

    You don't want the free flow of information. You just want the free flow of shitty Michael Bay films and pirated Playstation games you fat, worthless cunts.
    Haha! Delicious.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • JBlokeUK 4 Apr 2011 23:28:13 2,309 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    speedofthepuma wrote:
    JBlokeUK wrote:
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    JBlokeUK wrote:
    Never stick your penis in a hornets nest.
    Were you considering it before this?
    Well as the old saying goes, don't knock it until you try it.
    I agree from the point of view that knocking the hornet's nest before inserting your penis would almost certainly inflame the little varmits, but otherwise I'm not following you.
    Who said anything about hornets being in the nest at the point of penis insertion?

    I like it when he's angry.

  • speedofthepuma 4 Apr 2011 23:28:57 13,246 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    There is a large difference between helping a suppressed populous and terrorising a company by targeting their innocent user base though Shirley

    I've turned off all the avatars and crap, so don't expect me to be impressed by yours.

  • Deleted user 4 April 2011 23:28:57
    This should be great fun.
  • Dirtbox 4 Apr 2011 23:29:18 76,334 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    CrispyXUK64 wrote:
    This should be great fun.
    I'm taking my pants off for this one.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • JBlokeUK 4 Apr 2011 23:30:34 2,309 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I'm guessing this thread will go on for at least 20 pages.

    I like it when he's angry.

  • Deleted user 4 April 2011 23:30:57
    RichieTenenbaum wrote:
    Also: can filthy pirate torrent cunts stop making the argument that information could be free.
    To be fair to them. It's the easiest crusade to get involved in when you are surrounded by red bull cans, covered in pringles and have to keep constant guard of the dungeon full of little girls.
  • Deleted user 4 April 2011 23:31:54
    mowgli wrote:
    Wait, what? I thought all they did was blockade the government websites. Hardly fucking vital to the rebellion! What else did they do?
    A fair few hacker groups helped people actually get onto the internet whatsoever when it was taken down. Quite a lot of clever shit went into helping people communicate when the authorities were trying to put a stop to it. No idea if that if Anonymous was involved in those efforts or not but it wouldn't surprise me.
  • King_Edward 4 Apr 2011 23:32:41 11,454 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    JBlokeUK wrote:
    speedofthepuma wrote:
    JBlokeUK wrote:
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    JBlokeUK wrote:
    Never stick your penis in a hornets nest.
    Were you considering it before this?
    Well as the old saying goes, don't knock it until you try it.
    I agree from the point of view that knocking the hornet's nest before inserting your penis would almost certainly inflame the little varmits, but otherwise I'm not following you.
    Who said anything about hornets being in the nest at the point of penis insertion?
    What would be the point of sticking your dick in an empty hornets nest? That would be the most pointless glory hole ever.
  • Deleted user 4 April 2011 23:32:41
    It'll all be over once Sony stop their illegal activities, bowing down to pressure would be most amusing.
  • Deleted user 4 April 2011 23:32:44
    speedofthepuma wrote:
    There is a large difference between helping a suppressed populous and terrorising a company by targeting their innocent user base though Shirley
    Yup. But when your only achievement in life is being part of a renegade group of merry men that stopped people accessing Amazon for five minutes then who the fuck cares! FIGHT THE SYSTEM
  • Deleted user 4 April 2011 23:34:14
    disussedgenius wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    Wait, what? I thought all they did was blockade the government websites. Hardly fucking vital to the rebellion! What else did they do?
    A fair few hacker groups helped people actually get onto the internet whatsoever when it was taken down. Quite a lot of clever shit went into helping people communicate when the authorities were trying to put a stop to it. No idea if that if Anonymous was involved in those efforts or not but it wouldn't surprise me.
    That is quite interesting, all I knew about was the gov sites attack. I would imagine there would be a bit more back patting if Anonymous were involved though.
  • ElNino9 4 Apr 2011 23:34:28 13,141 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Wrath of teh geeks!

    Hated, adored, never ignored.

  • Dirtbox 4 Apr 2011 23:35:06 76,334 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    disussedgenius wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    Wait, what? I thought all they did was blockade the government websites. Hardly fucking vital to the rebellion! What else did they do?
    A fair few hacker groups helped people actually get onto the internet whatsoever when it was taken down. Quite a lot of clever shit went into helping people communicate when the authorities were trying to put a stop to it. No idea if that if Anonymous was involved in those efforts or not but it wouldn't surprise me.
    Anonymous re-purposed international toll free lines so people could dial it with a 56k modem and get onto the internet without an ISP.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • JYM60 4 Apr 2011 23:35:14 16,755 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Has nobody ever hacked 4chan? Cause they really should.

    Or are all the hackers gimpy wee paedos?

    [8/10] http://www.youtube.com/lllBetterThanHalolll

  • JBlokeUK 4 Apr 2011 23:35:23 2,309 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    King_Edward wrote:
    JBlokeUK wrote:
    speedofthepuma wrote:
    JBlokeUK wrote:
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    JBlokeUK wrote:
    Never stick your penis in a hornets nest.
    Were you considering it before this?
    Well as the old saying goes, don't knock it until you try it.
    I agree from the point of view that knocking the hornet's nest before inserting your penis would almost certainly inflame the little varmits, but otherwise I'm not following you.
    Who said anything about hornets being in the nest at the point of penis insertion?
    What would be the point of sticking your dick in an empty hornets nest? That would be the most pointless glory hole ever.
    Better than sticking it in a hornets nest full of angry hornets.

    I think this thread should be about the pros and cons of sticking your penis in a hornets nest. It's far more interesting.

    I like it when he's angry.

  • Deleted user 4 April 2011 23:37:19
    JYM60 wrote:
    Has nobody ever hacked 4chan? Cause they really should.

    Or are all the hackers gimpy wee paedos?
    That would be like lockpicking your way into a child porn warehouse. Really not something you want to admit to or be found out for!
  • Syrette 4 Apr 2011 23:37:42 41,846 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    Oh, hai FAN. How funny that this pops up after the discussion earlier.

    You do realise that not everyone that posts on 4chan takes part in these campaigns right?
    I thought you were saying Anonymous don't release cringeworthy videos boasting about their antics.

    They usually don't, and this is just Microsoft Sam reading out that statement.

    Again my main point is that that guy wanted revenge, money and fame by stealing Toulouse's account.

    The crew behind this are very much in the wrong but I think they're misguided in this case whereas this Predator guy was just straight up malicious.

  • JYM60 4 Apr 2011 23:38:15 16,755 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    True.

    In other news, PSN is back up. :)

    [8/10] http://www.youtube.com/lllBetterThanHalolll

  • Syrette 4 Apr 2011 23:38:33 41,846 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    RichieTenenbaum wrote:
    Also: can filthy pirate torrent cunts stop making the argument that information could be free.

    There are documentaries out there of great importance, that need to be circulated, films of beauty and high artistic merit, forgotten gems you can't get on DVD.

    And what is the most downloaded on most torrent sites?

    The current box office top ten and glee.

    Fuck off.

    You don't want the free flow of information. You just want the free flow of shitty Michael Bay films and pirated Playstation games you fat, worthless cunts.

    As if you've never pirated a film or an album.

  • KayJay 4 Apr 2011 23:38:56 5,287 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    CrispyXUK64 wrote:
    It'll all be over once Sony stop their illegal activities, bowing down to pressure would be most amusing.

    I dunno, if Sony can see this out with minimal damage, (how much revenue would they lose with every 24hr PSN downtime?) then this could perhaps further strengthen their case against these hacker types...

    Don't know how, but just sayin it might? :/
  • speedofthepuma 4 Apr 2011 23:39:52 13,246 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    As if you've never pirated a film or an album.

    Do you know what? I never have. Just as well you didn't put Spectrum games down on your list though.

    I've turned off all the avatars and crap, so don't expect me to be impressed by yours.

  • Syrette 4 Apr 2011 23:40:53 41,846 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    A lot of these campaigns are actually orchestrated over IRC, Tinychat, spin-off forums and the like.

    disussedgenius wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    Wait, what? I thought all they did was blockade the government websites. Hardly fucking vital to the rebellion! What else did they do?
    A fair few hacker groups helped people actually get onto the internet whatsoever when it was taken down. Quite a lot of clever shit went into helping people communicate when the authorities were trying to put a stop to it. No idea if that if Anonymous was involved in those efforts or not but it wouldn't surprise me.

    4chan has only existed for less than a decade.

  • Syrette 4 Apr 2011 23:42:19 41,846 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    To be fair to them. It's the easiest crusade to get involved in when you are surrounded by red bull cans, covered in pringles and have to keep constant guard of the dungeon full of little girls.

    Replace "full of little girls" with "full of the latest gadgets and unwashed trousers" and that's your bedroom is it not?

  • Deleted user 4 April 2011 23:43:23
    foreverafternothing wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    To be fair to them. It's the easiest crusade to get involved in when you are surrounded by red bull cans, covered in pringles and have to keep constant guard of the dungeon full of little girls.

    Replace "full of little girls" with "full of the latest gadgets and unwashed trousers" and that's your bedroom is it not?
    I'm not really sure how answering yes proves anything! :/ But keep defending them.
  • Page

    of 35 First / Last

Log in or register to reply