The all-new Premier League thread Page 3818

  • Page

    of 5550 First / Last

  • scott1987 26 Jul 2013 19:44:41 131 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Its very odd that more transfers have not been going on this window
  • Syrette 26 Jul 2013 19:47:47 43,792 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Always the case - mad rush towards the end culminating in SSN's favourite day of the year.

    Anyway, you've ALL got something to smile about. Us Newcastle fans have seen us sign precisely noone so far.

    /am cry

  • Deleted user 26 July 2013 19:49:11
    Smokin joe aside.
  • Syrette 26 Jul 2013 19:50:10 43,792 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Funnily enough he's in charge of convincing Ashley to splash the cash on new players.

  • Trowel 26 Jul 2013 20:00:06 17,913 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    You did get rid of Dan Gosling - that's improved your squad at least.
  • Syrette 26 Jul 2013 20:03:23 43,792 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    No we didn't. He had a medical at Palace then they never bothered to call him back so his agent called it off.

    I don't rate him as a player but Palace are out of order for that.

  • Trowel 26 Jul 2013 20:06:36 17,913 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Benteke hat-trick after half an hour vs. Crewe. Plenty of time for more...
  • Trowel 26 Jul 2013 20:07:53 17,913 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Syrette wrote:
    No we didn't. He had a medical at Palace then they never bothered to call him back so his agent called it off.

    I don't rate him as a player but Palace are out of order for that.
    Gutted for the lad. Heh.
  • Mr_Sleep 26 Jul 2013 20:19:20 17,186 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:

    Crowley?

    He'll play in the reserves for a few years before going on loan, and then leaving on a free to a mid table or championship team.
    That's the fella, from what I have heard he might turn out to be quite special be a shame if he doesn't fulfil his potential.

    Edited by Mr_Sleep at 20:21:36 26-07-2013

    You are a factory of sadness.

  • Shikasama 26 Jul 2013 20:32:29 6,995 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Carlton Cole is doing the rounds isn't he?

    Kinnear can probably pronounce that.
  • Deckard1 26 Jul 2013 20:43:10 28,761 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Andy I think.
  • caligari 27 Jul 2013 00:45:25 17,080 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    So...Hooper has signed for us, too.

    This 'buying players you actually need' malarkey can't really be this easy/simple, can it?

    A new GH upfront AND the Alan Partridge Premiere - what a week for Norwich! ;D
  • mikew1985 27 Jul 2013 09:17:00 12,892 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    oceanmotion wrote:
    Finally the never going to happen Fabregas transfer is over.
    I doubt we've heard the last of it.
  • The-Bodybuilder 27 Jul 2013 11:00:11 14,294 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Mr_Sleep wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:

    Crowley?

    He'll play in the reserves for a few years before going on loan, and then leaving on a free to a mid table or championship team.
    That's the fella, from what I have heard he might turn out to be quite special be a shame if he doesn't fulfil his potential.
    Could be the next Wilshere. Or the next Josh McEchran.

    Seems even more odd that we got him now we've all been made aware of the "next big thing" in Zelalem.
  • King_Edward 27 Jul 2013 11:01:15 11,455 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I endorse this fully

    http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/is-it-time-to-give-shola-the-no-9-shirt/
  • Mr_Sleep 27 Jul 2013 11:04:08 17,186 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    There was an interview with the Villa youth coach a couple if weeks ago that pointed out that you only had to pay 200k to Villa due to the rules and it doesn't surprise me that a player would get their head turned by Arsenal.

    You are a factory of sadness.

  • THFourteen 27 Jul 2013 11:19:31 33,885 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The-Bodybuilder wrote:
    Mr_Sleep wrote:
    THFourteen wrote:

    Crowley?

    He'll play in the reserves for a few years before going on loan, and then leaving on a free to a mid table or championship team.
    That's the fella, from what I have heard he might turn out to be quite special be a shame if he doesn't fulfil his potential.
    Could be the next Wilshere. Or the next Josh McEchran.

    Seems even more odd that we got him now we've all been made aware of the "next big thing" in Zelalem.
    He's the new Vela
  • Syrette 27 Jul 2013 11:49:54 43,792 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources understand Newcastle have made an increased offer of 6.9million for Lyon striker Bafetimbi Gomis. while the Magpies are also keen to bring in Loic Remy from QPR on a season-long loan deal.
    No chance we'll get either on those terms.

  • faux-C 27 Jul 2013 12:09:19 9,451 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Syrette wrote:
    BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources understand Newcastle have made an increased offer of 6.9million for Lyon striker Bafetimbi Gomis. while the Magpies are also keen to bring in Loic Remy from QPR on a season-long loan deal.
    No chance we'll get either on those terms.
    Supposedly Gomis isn't interested in going anywhere except Marseilles anyway.
  • THFourteen 27 Jul 2013 12:13:10 33,885 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm totally Bafelled by that.
  • Syrette 27 Jul 2013 12:24:24 43,792 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Oh dear.

  • Syrette 27 Jul 2013 14:19:04 43,792 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Sounds like Wenger has genuinely lost his mind. Think he needs to step down and book himself into a psych ward :(

    "We still have a strong squad but we are there on the market to try to strengthen our team. With or without additions we can be title challengers next season."

  • morriss 27 Jul 2013 15:10:14 71,143 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    ITK saying Bale wants the opportunity to talk to Madrid/Utd if offer is made.
  • oceanmotion 27 Jul 2013 15:34:53 16,008 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Thought he was nailed on for another season, kinda like Ronaldo before going to Madrid, just one more season then I'm want to go, enjoy the 80 million, thanks for the good times. Unless Bale said one more season last season.

    Guess Real need that headline signing.
  • oceanmotion 27 Jul 2013 15:46:38 16,008 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    In The Know.

    Another term for complete and utter bollocks 99.99999999999% of the time.
  • Deleted user 27 July 2013 15:48:57
    Quite a misleading acronym. It seemingly exists just to keep the gossip machine going over the summer months.
  • King_Edward 27 Jul 2013 15:52:29 11,455 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    For a long time I thought ITK was some sort of spurs forum. :s
  • Deleted user 27 July 2013 15:53:44
    Yeah same here K_E
  • Trowel 27 Jul 2013 16:17:50 17,913 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Leicester vs. Monaco live on SS1 now - interesting to see Falcao up against errr Paul Konchesky.
  • Page

    of 5550 First / Last

Log in or register to reply